Chapter 20

Kim Seokjin

"You are just a pathetic excuse of a son. Why is he alive? Just kill him already."

"Dad I think he is more useful if we keep him alive."

"Think? You think? Who told you to use your half brain? Hmmmm? If you were so intelligent then you would've found him years ago."

"Dad but at least I found him, which you and your men couldn't do in 17 years."

"Shut the fuck up? Are you gonna argue with me now? Don't you ever think that by finding him you've achieved something or you are as equal as me. Don't get ahead of your pathetic self."

"I am sorry dad. I talked to you like that. You're right I have no right."

"Stop it with your apologies and shit. For once act like a man. Don't make me regret for raising you into a pussy. Be a man and destroy those who killed your mother. Prove yourself to take my place for running this company and empire that I've given my life to. Destroy our enemies so I might think that you are capable of carrying my legacy."

I gained consciousness hearing these voices followed by the sounds of someone walking away with heavy boots.

As I tried to open my eyes. I heard these sounds of shouting in the far corner of the facility. I couldn't make it who they were, what were they talking about or why I was here in the first place.

My head was hurting badly. I tried to move my hands but they were tied with the chair behind my back. My legs were also restricted with ropes.

It's when that it came to me the events of last night. I was having dinner with Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung left first. After an hour or two later me and Jimin decided to call it a night. I booked a cab for Jimin to watched him over. I was going back to my car when someone approached me from behind and put something on my nose.

This was the last think I could remember. I opened my eyes slowly. It was dark accept for a little hung up bulb in the far corner or of the vast room.

"Boss he is waking up", someone shouted.

"Hmmm.... Do what need to be done to return him back to his senses and make him ready to talk to me", I heard a slight deep voice answering.

I was kidnapped. But why? I don't have any enemies that I can recall of. I haven't taken any loans from anyone. So why someone would kidnap me. I was freaking out internally. I was brought back to my thoughts as I saw a guy in a suit knelt in front of me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Who the fuck are you and why am I here?", I almost shouted.

"There is no need to get all worked up. I am opening your hands. Don't pull up any funny stunts. This place is heavily guarded. If you try to run away, you might end up dead. So, it's better to do as you are told. Now here, have some water."

I refused by turning my head towards side. "You didn't kidnap me to offer me water. Is there poison in it?"

The guys in front of me smiled. "If we wanted you dead. You would've been dead by now. Look here." he took a sip of water to ensure me that it's not poisoned.

I took the glass from his hand and drank it. My throat was hurting badly.

He started to untie my legs too. "Now, that you had plenty of rest. It's time to answer a few questions. Boss needs your full attention."

He gestured two of the other men. They held me from my arms making me stand. My legs felt limb as I couldn't walk. They held me firmly, position me against something concrete and tied my both wrists and ankles with chains.