Chapter 41

Kim Taehyung

We cleaned up and adjusted our self and went outside. Thank goodness everyone was busy and no one stared at us weirdly accept for Jimin. He was wiggling his eyebrows at me from the far corner of lounge. Nothing in my life goes unnoticed by this little bitch.

"Someone got their birthday gift real quick." Jimin whispered sitting near me on the couch.

"Shut up." I smirked.

"Awwwwww stop blushing tae tae." he said laughing.

"You talk too much for someone whose getting laid daily these days. I know you've been keeping my tenant real busy." I shot back.

"Oh you won't know how much he makes me feel good." he said dreamingly.

"Shut up I don't want to picture you getting wrecked by my tenant."

"That's why we are saving you from the trouble of listening us." he said mischievously.

"I'm happy for you Jimin really. Who would know that someone can keep up with you sassy ass attitude."

"Yeah Yoongi is really good but......." he signed lightly.

"But.....?"

"Nothing....... I am a bit torn off." he said looking at Yoongi.

"Don't speak in riddles Jimin. I am not good with them."

"You know I told you about that guy who owns the building where my studio is."

"Yeah the one who gives daddy vibes and watch you teaching dance for long time."

"Yup that....."

"What about him? Is he demanding more rent? Is he making you uncomfortable? God is he abuse......."

"No Tae no for good sake." he shrugged his whole body. "He seems to be.....he seems to b interested in me."

"So? He said something? You are with Yoongi. You should be bothered by him."

"Yes you see that's the problem. I like Yoongi really. He is good with me. He is loving and caring too. God he is good in bed too but..... The way that guy look at me makes me horny with an eye contact. From few days he is visiting alternating days. It's messing with me."

"I guess you should talk with him too. Know his intentions and then decide to whom you are more attracted him or Yoongi."

"You are not getting me Tae. I am having these dreams........ that...."

"Jimin I swear to God. If you're not gonna tell me I......"

"I was getting fucked by both and it was so good." he let out almost screaming. Thank God we are standing in balcony otherwise it would be embarrassing.

"So you mean........."

"Yes Tae, Now you see the problem."

"Umm.... well I wasn't definitely expecting that. But as far as I know Yoongi is possessive one. He might be not into things like these."

"I know... That's why I can't muster up the courage. You know Yoongi also knows the guy he used to work for him before. I don't think so Yoongi was happy to see him at my dance studio the other day. "

"Why don't to try to bring them at one place more often and see how they interact. I mean it could be dinner, movie night, shopping anything. See if they get along well. At least you know you chances by doing this." I suggest him.

"Oh my God you're fucking genius Kim. I'll do that it might work." he said excitedly.

"It better. I wish may you every dream come true." I laughed winking at him.

"Oh shut up. I'm not sick or something right? Thinking like this?"

"No, I mean we all have our fantasies and interests."

"Thankyou Tae for understanding. You're the best." he said hugging me.

Well who could've think my singles ass of a friend will one day have two men lining up to love him. I smiled at my thought and we walked in.

"Dinner's ready. Come on Kiddos." Mrs. Park said.

I saw Jungkook talking with Yoongi and dad on some boring stuff like economic and stock market and Jin hyung was help mom to prepare the dining table. We all sat together, ate deliciously cooked meal and chatted laughing and smiling. I wish everything could stay like this forever. Me surrounded by loving people is the best gift for me. I looked at Jungkook who was sitting in front of me. Thanks heavens for sending this guy to me. He makes me feel alive every moment. I wish to cherish him and what we have for whole life.

Dinner was ended and all were busy playing silly games cards, chess etc. My house was roaring with laughers. Jin hyung left as he got a call from work kissing me goodbye. I wondered why he was going to CIB at this hour. I prayed mentally that everything would be fine.

It was 10'o clock when everyone else left. Then it was me and Jungkook. He was coming towards me with two mugs in his hand as he extended one towards me settling himself on couch.

"Here. This is your birthday gift." he handed me a long velvet box.

"What is this?"

"Unwrap it and you'll see." he smiled.

"You being in my life is the biggest gift in my life. You don't have to do this."

"Please hyung. I know it's nothing big. But please accept this."

I opened the box it was a necklace a name in the center in the place of locket. Letters said 'taekook'. It was beautiful. So beautiful and priceless for me. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Jungkook.... Thank you. Thank you so much." I said sliding my fingers on the silver metal letters.

"This is nothing hyung. I'll give you my life if it comes to it."

"Shut up silly. Now help me wear it." I said leaving my place and straddling him.

"Don't you think it's a bit questionable position for this task." he said smirking.

"I don't care." He moved his hands behind my neck. Securing the necklace.

"It looks priceless on you. Your golden skin......" he said trailing a line from my neck to my chest.

"Thank you." I leaned in and kissed him. Roughly grabbing his lips into mine. Sliding my tongue in his mouth as he held me from my waist. We were drowned in the moment. Getting high on each other's kisses when my phone rang.

"Just one....mhhh sec let...me take the call." I said.

I attend the call it was Jin Hyung.

"Taehyung, sorry I know it's your day but....... results are out and I think you need to see them."

"Okay Hyung. I'll be there in 20."

"Sorry Jungkook. I need to go. It's important. We will continue later. I promise." I said pecking his lips.

"It's not like you're gonna listening to me. Do you want me to drive you there?" he asked.

"No, I think I should go alone. I love you. Bye." I said wearing my coat and grabbing my keys.

"I love you too. Drive safe please." I heard him shouting as I closed door behind me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Vote, Comment and share. ✨

Love from my side 💜

Salvation | Taekook ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara