Epilogue (NAMJIN)

Kim Seokjin

Two weeks later.....

Its been two weeks since everything happened. It feels like a nightmare. A really bad one. Jungkook was now recovering in his own house Jeon Mansion. Taehyung also moved in with him in order to take care of him.

My role in their lives was not a good one. However, they still found courage to forgive me. They did not put any charges against me or Namjoon. Jungkook said we all were manipulated by the hands of fate and Kim Jongsae, Namjoon's father. I'll be always thankful for his and Taehyung's forgiveness for me and Namjoon.

As for Namjoon, I thought he would have a hard time going through the after effects of what happened. But I was wrong, my man is of strong built. He did not faze. Well, of course except for the thought of me leaving him. However, I didn't leave. He and I are perfect for each other. We share same darkness and we both deserve to be each other's light.

However, right now I am getting impatient. After his father's arrest he has been utterly busy with court trials, his company's inheritance and not mention their underworld business.

He didn't even come to see me once. He does calls me regular asking about how I am doing but right now I've had enough. So, I asked Hoseok for his address. Well, you can't blame me last time, twice when I was brought there, I was blind folded.

I entered and none of the guards dare to stop me. Well, I guess my reputation preceeds me. I was told that he is in the meeting room. I can't take it anymore. It's been two weeks and I am going crazy without seeing him.

I barged in opening the double doors of meeting room and it went silent. All the heads snapped in my direction, including Namjoon's. He was...wait what he looked pissed? I am blessing him with my face after two weeks and he is pissed.

"Namjoon I....."

"Leave...." he growled and I froze at my place, feeling humiliated, I was about to turn around when he continued, "Leave.... All of you we shall continue this tomorrow."

One by one everyone left the room including Hoseok. I was hell nervous but I maintained my posture approaching him where he was sitting.

"Namjoon, I am sorry to intrude like this but you left me no choice....." Before I could complete he pulled me into his lap.

"I should be the one to say sorry. I am sorry, I couldn't visit you. Forgive me Seokjin."

A smile played across my lips. I stood up and straddled him. "What you have been upto these days? Don't tell me fucking someone else behind by back." I whispered lowly in his ear.

"Oh love, I won't dare. I have no wish to be skinned alive by you. Just busy with this fucked up business." he sighed massaging his temples.

I took away his hands and placed mine, massaging him lightly to release his stress. He had dark circles around his eyes. He looked tired.

"Don't tell me that you are shutting down you black business and being a good boy now, cause this is cliche."

"Don't you want me to shut it of?"

"No, you look hot doing it and I want a mafia boyfriend." I mumbled over his lips. I started rolling my hips to. Well, of course for releasing he stress. He was too into moment that he didn't realize when opened his zipper and took off my pants a little after.

I palmed his length and took him inside me. While kissing his lips monstrously. He brings up this beastly side of me that wants to be ruined by him.

"Will you accept me as your boyfriend?" he mumbled into the kiss while I was slowly sliding on his length. I was moaning badly because taking him in raw is not a joke.

"No.....mmmhhh....I won't accept you anything less than my daddy." I whispered biting on his ear lobe. I saw his eyes turn dark. His grip on my waist stronger and bruising. That's what I wanted to be ruined by him mercilessly.

He held me at my place and started thrusting upwards, making me see stars with pure bliss and pain. "Tell me if I am hurting you."

"No..... I want more of it all of it. Oh I have missed you so much."

"I am sorry. I've missed you too." his thrusts getting more harder.

"Kim Namjoon mark this.... I'll kill you if you don't return home to me every night."

"Yes, my queen." he mumbled his breath getting erratic with mine. I knew, I was on the edge just a little more so I could come with him.

"Namjoon.... I can't hold it anymore." I moaned.

"aghhh babe come for daddy." he squeezed my ass. I let go. He did too we came at the same time, shaking with each other's love. At this point, I think it is more than love, it is obsession. They say obsession is not good. For me it is because I know I'll be not alone in it. He feels the same with me.

"What if, I went to jail? You can't hold it in for even two weeks." he said face burried in my neck.

"I would wait for you because the possibility of you is better than the reality of other. Or I might commit some crime and go there chasing you just to be fucked by you in jail."

"I love this dirty mouth of yours and you." He dragged my lips into his teeth, nibbling on this softly.

"You haven't asked me to move in yet." I pouted.

"Actually I..... I was working on it. I didn't want to start our new life in this wretched place. I don't have good memories here Seokjin. This place haunts me. I want to give you a peaceful home. I have a few countryside estates in mind. You can check them out and tell me which one should we buy. " he smiled.

"How about a city penthouse?" I said.

"You want that?"

"Yes, an estate or mansion would be so big for the two of us. You are busy what would I do there alone? I have friends in the city and my job."

"You know you don't have to work right? And what when we will have kids?"

"I love my work wait... Did you said kids?????"

"Yes, Seokjin I plan to live with you till end of my days." he pecked my cheek.

"Well for a mafia boss, what kind of proposal is this with your cock still burried inside me? I am not accepting." I huffed.

He let out a laugh, "Oh babe, I'll propose you officially. For now how about another round?" he winked.

"Yes daddy."

------------------------------------------

So, I am back with long due epilogues. As you all wanted to read about every ship. Let's get into it.

Thankyou for making my first book reach 12K+ reads. I am soo happy. Also check out my book "Love in the Time of Robots."

"