Chapter 13

Kim Taehyung

I woke up with the sound of alarm. I turned it off in my sleep and pulled the blanket on my eyes. When suddenly I realized I was not in my bed. Oh right I had a one-night stand or that I thought so. He was really good and gentle with me. He made me feel like I was his boyfriend. Not that I experienced many one night stands in past but this was the best I had. My hand unconsciously went to the other side of bed that was empty. So much for 'not letting you go after one night'. I sighed at my unreal expectations and tried to sit up pushing blanket aside. Oh I am still naked. I pulled blanket again covering my lower half. My eyes fell on the side table where I saw a glass of juice along with the note:

"Hey, if you are up then go take warm bath. I already prepared it for you. JK."

Well he wasn't that cold to leave me I thought. I was still gathering the courage to get out of bed when I heard the door opening. I pulled the blanket covering my body full up to neck.

"Hey I assume you just woke up and haven't taken the bath I prepared?", he said gently pecking my forehead head smiling at me. He was wearing an oversized black tee with black sweatpants. Hair now all lose, unlike last night touching his shoulders tips.

What he is still here being all sweet? or am I hallucinating?

"No..I mean...yeah..I..I.just woke up.....", I stuttered avoiding to look him in eyes. Why the fuck I am stuttering.

"Are you feeling okay? I mean are you feeling any pain? Should I bring you some medicine?"

"No, no I am okay just a bit sore."

He sat beside me on the bed facing me, lifting my chin, holding my hand into his and making me look at him. "Tae, are you sure you are okay?"

I looked at him, his dark brown eyes pulling me in like a marsh. I wanted to speak but no words came out and I ended up nodding.

"Okay... I believe you." he pecked me on lips. Why is he being so good to me. Does he like me? Or just he was being a gentleman.

"I went down to bring you breakfast but there were so many options I didn't know what you would like and couldn't carry everything with me to room. So, I ordered room service. You must get up and take a bath before breakfast. I want you to have it fresh." He spoke.

"You don't have to do so much Jungkook but I guess thank you for thinking about me."

He observed my face keenly. Was I rude? Was he expecting something else in answer?

"No, problem, Tae. Let me help you to the bathroom."

"No.. I can manage", I was waiting for him to give me space I don't want to walk naked in front of him to my way to the bathroom.

He didn't take the clue and was still looking at me holding my hand.

"Well.......Jungkook can you turn around and give me way...because I am still...ummm...", I mumbled.

He literally jumped out of bed "Yeah I am sorry" and turned around. I got into the bathroom and locked door behind me. When I came back after taking the bath he was waiting for me on the couch, table all filled with breakfast dishes. This man is really something else.

"So, do you live here?", I tried to make a conversation.

"Yes partially you can say that.... I have an apartment also."

"I am curious why a guy like you is a bartender?"

He laughed, "Well it is a bit complicated. Besides I like mixing drinks. Here try this", he extended a plate of cheese scrambled eggs towards me.