Chapter 22

Kim Seokjin

It was 12 a.m. I was wide awake changing sides in this unknown room meddling with my own thoughts. May be due people like Namjoon they made me to change my name. Is he one of my father's agency rival? Thanks to them that I lived freely all these years of my life after changing my name. Even if my father was away, he cared for me all these years. I know he must've had his reasons. Every individual has right to live the way he wants and make choices he wants.

While thinking about my father my thoughts wandered around Namjoon. How these both are connected? No matter how much I thought over and over again I couldn't point a reason or a connection.

Also, he is weird. He gets annoyed when I don't answer him but does the same with me. Like last evening and night when both times he walked out of room without answering me. I guess I could get more answers out of him in our next conversation. Soon I felt heaviness in my eyes and sleep took me.

--------------------------------------

I woke up with a knock on my door. It was Hoseok. He came inside opening the blinds of window.

"Mr. Kim boss instructed you to take a bath before I bring you some breakfast." He said with a cheerful voice.

"Go tell your boss I will not take any instructions from him. He might be your boss but he doesn't own any rights to me" I said burying my face in blankets.

"Okay, I'll convey your message." With this he left the room. Wait a minute will he actually tell his boss what I said. I closed my eyes shut to ignore this light coming from window. I heard telephone ringing. I glanced at side table. There was a telecom which I didn't know exist until now.

I ignored it. It started ringing again. I groaned. I wanted to shout but couldn't. I picked it up.

"Hello Seokjin."

"........"

"Why you refused to take a bath?"

"I will not take any instruction from you."

"Seokjin don't test my patience. Do you want me to come and give you a bath? You know well I am capable of doing that."

"I'll take it."

"Good.. Now...."

I placed the receiver down, without listening to him. I screamed and got out of the bed walking into the shower.

When I came back fresh clothes were placed at the bed. Bed was made with fresh sheets. I dropped down the towel and went to bathroom to find any moisturizer. It was my habit to put a moisturizer before wearing clothes after shower. I came back to room, removed bandages and started to apply moisturizer all over the body and put on clothes.

A bit after one of guards came with breakfast. I stared at the tray for a while. I had no appetite to eat it but I knew if I didn't eat the devil himself will come to torture me. I tried to eat as much as I can and placed the tray on side table and sat back on bed. My wounds were almost dry now started the process of healing. Still I cleaned them with antiseptic and left them as it to dry.

I watched led displayed on the front wall. I switched it on and a few moments after searching I found the controller in the drawer besides the cupboard in LED. At least it gave me momentarily release from cage like feeling.

---------------------------------

Kim Namjoon

When Hoseok came to my office for telling me that Seokjin is being stubborn again. I called him on telecom service. He agreed to take a bath hearing my little threat. I was having my morning coffee while working, talking with Hoseok and keeping an eye on LED. Just a normal day.

Until he walked out of the bathroom in a fucking towel, stood in front of bed, stared at clothes and dropped his towel.

I chocked on my coffee. Hoseok looked at me and followed my eyes to the LED.

"Oh my God. Porn in the morning. I guess I should go." He exited my office at the speed of light.

I was flustered watching him like this. He was moving freely across the room looking for something when he disappeared to the bathroom. He came back after a while with something in his hand. Is he going to masturbate or something? He leaned down to pick towel from the floor leaving his ass full on display towards me. I mean camera. He placed the towel on bed and adjusted himself on it. He started putting whatever it was in that bottle onto his legs and massaged them for a while, doing the same on his torso and arms. Then he put on the clothes. He sat back on bed while turning on the TV.

When I came to my senses. I felt my heated up cheeks and tightness in my pants. I looked down and sighed. Did I just get a boner while watching him? But why I've been into girls for my whole life. This can't be possible. I need to get my shit together.

----------------------------------

Well things gonna go south soon. When I say south, it means really south :p

I hope you are enjoy so far. Let me know through your comments. Your comments are my serotonin boost. <3

Lots of love from my side.