Chapter 27

This chapter is dedicated to @Taekookshipper294 thank you for voting and appreciation.✨✨

Jungkook

I am happy in my little world with Taehyung. I was missing so damn much. I thought to surprise him. So I want to his home with a bouquet. I know he might be tired from work. I know his work is really tiring. So, like a good boyfriend I can be his stress reliever.

I showed up at his home. Little that I know he was missing me more than I was missing him. He demanded to show him the intensity with which I miss him and I obliged. He didn't even give me chance to present him with the flowers I brought.

We had our little love making session by his door. I never thought he could let me do something like this without bed. But he was much needy than I was and I like it. We made it pretty messy. I cleaned it up while he was having after shower.

"I think those flowers were meant to be for me?" he came back ruffling his hair with towel.

"Yes darling, I am sorry I couldn't offer you properly. Here, have these." I stretched my arm to give him the bouquet.

"Thankyou so much I really appreciate but Jungkook you don't have to bring me stuff every time when you see me. I just need your love and honesty."

My breath hitched a little, "Hyung, you have all my love."

"Um... Jungkook please don't get mad. I know you came here to spend time with me but and I want the same but um...the thing is Jin hyung called me and Jimin for the meetup."

I looked at him keenly. I can't be mad at him when he makes pout like this. I held him close to me from his waist. "Hyung you can go. It's okay. I'll wait for you here."

"No, Jungkook I want you to go to. I want you to meet my friends too. They would love to meet you."

I usually avoid people. I wasn't ready to meet his friends but at the same time I didn't want to refuse him on anything.

"Jungkook.... Please?"

"Hyung I um....I don't think so I should go."

"Pleaseeeee? I'll do whatever you want."

I looked at him. He was looking back at me with these innocent eyes.

"Whatever I say?"

"Yes promise."

"Okay I'll let you know when we'll come back."

"Thank you Jungkook. I'll be back in 5 minutes."

He got ready and I drove us to the place they were going to meet. His friend Jimin was already waiting for us there. As soon as we entered well here you go.

"Taeeeeeee Where have you been I missed you so fucking much." this Jimin guy literally jumped at Taehyung. Too close for my liking if you ask me.

"Hey Jims I missed you too." Taehyung said hugging him back.

"Well you won't believe what happen Tae. Oh got there is so much I want to tell you."

I felt like I am invisible here.

"Yeah Jims I know bits and pieces how you are feeding my tenant with your cookies, having movie nights and stuff."

"Woah who told you that bitch?"

"Well I have my ways."

Is it me or they both are speaking alien language which I am not aware of.

"Hi there, my name's Jimin. Are you the reason my friend ditched me on the weekend?"