Chapter 12

Dear readers, do listen to the song above to experience full vibes of this chapter.😜

This chapter is dedicated to @minyoonjisbitch . Your comments made my day ten times happier. Gracias Honey. ❤️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook

I watched him dancing with another man. Looking directly at me. His keen orbs staring at while his lips curve into a teasing smile. Swiftly moving his body along the music. He is such a tease if you ask me. Another man holding his tiny waist was making me crazy. He ran away from my kiss the other day. Now look at him dancing in front of me with a random guy. I grabbed the edge of the counter. My knuckles turning to white due to the force.

I left counter and walked towards the dance floor. There were still 5 minutes left to my shift. But damn those 5 minutes when I even can't wait 5 seconds to replace that guy. I tapped on guys shoulder he took the hint. Well to be honest who's gonna argue with me when I can easily nail anyone down with a mere punch.

I get a hold of Taehyung's waist and he immediately leaned to my touch pressing his back against my chest, making himself comfortable.

"You weren't this comfortable with that guy."

"And what gave you the idea that I could be comfortable with you", he teased.

"Well look at you, leaning all comfy to my touch."

"Hmmmm.mmm maybe you are right, now let me enjoy the music."

"Under the Latin moon,

I'll be dancing all night with you

Beneath the blanket of shining stars,

I'll spend forever in your arms'

We stayed like that for a few minutes. I place my nose on his nape inhaling his intoxicating smell. God he smelled like peaches and vanilla. So soothing. That's when he leaned back more to give me more access to his neck while rubbing his ass on me.

God he will drive me insane if he continues doing this. But I couldn't stop him and I didn't want to stop him. Something inside me was telling me to lose control and go with the flow. So, I let him have his way with me.

Atmosphere started to heat up as he aimlessly drew circles on my arms with the tips of his fingers.

"What are you doing to me, Taehyung?" I let out.

"Hmmm I don't know you tell me." he said amusingly.

"You're driving me insane and this is not gonna end well."

"I don't want it to end well Jungkook." and he started rubbing his hips aggressively on my bulging crotch.

"Can you feel it what are you doing to me now?", I was almost hard.

"Yeah I like the impact I am having on you. Did she ever made you feel like this?"

My eyes went wide. I turned him towards me.

"What do you mean?"

"Ummm th..at girl from earlier?" he said making a pout.

Was he feeling jealous? It's the second time we met and he is already jealous of others having me. This thought turned me on. I leaned and placed my lips on his.

He placed his hands on my shoulders forcing me down towards his lips. My hands went down to his sides trailing from his back to his ass. I gave a squeeze to his round ass that was teasing me earlier. He gasped and I took the chance to conquer him. Sliding my tongue skillfully inside his warm mouth that happily welcomed me.