Chapter 48

Kim Seokjin

It is the second day of my grandmaa's death. Jimin, Yoongi, Soobin, Bogum and Jackson were here for funeral yesterday.  After winding up matters at the funeral hall I came to my grandmaa's house. I wanted to spend a few days here before selling it.

I opened the door and walked towards the table where mails were placed. I checked them out few of them were pending bills and other documents. My eyes fell on the letter which she was talking about.

"Kim Seokhun." a voice startled me. Fear spread across my body.

I looked around the room to find him. I don't get it why the people with authority always barge in unannounced.

"You might be mistaken I am Kim Seokjin." I said maintaining my posture.

"Drop the act you and I both know that it is not true." he said.

"What are you doing here? In my house?"

"Well, I am here to clear a few things with you."

"You.... have audacity to stand in front of me when you are the reason Taehyung is in this state? Your father killed his parents and now you, you are covering tracks." I said.

"Me? I am the reason? Ask yourself again Seokjin who is the reason behind all of this. You of all people should know that I am being framed and you are the one who framed me. Well what could I expect from you? You are a snake like your father that always stabs in the back. You are the reason that my Taehyung is laying there lifeless and I fucking can't do anything. "

"Don't you dare to speak about my father with this filthy mouth of yours."

"Oh really? So you know about your father more than me? Care to enlighten me? Let's start with his name? Hmm? What was his name?"

He was right. How can I fight for the dignity of my father when I don't even know his name? His letters, post cards all were without name just initials. 'KHS'

"What now? Cat got your tongue? Answer me?" he spat.

"Please leave my house or I'll call police to arrest you for trespassing."

"Call anyone you want but I am not going anywhere until you tell me reason why you did this to me and Taehyung. He loved you as his elder brother and you....you betrayed him."

"I did nothing to him. I just lifted the curtain from truth."

"Oh so you think what you found out is truth? If so then he should have also told you about your father. But I think he just used you and now you are thrown like a trash same like your father."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Kim Namjoon, he discovered your truth and found you before me. He fed you with lies, used you and threw you away. Didn't he?"

"No, he didn't."

"Really? He knew about your father. If you think Namjoon is the one speaking truth then why he didn't tell you that your father is none other than Kim Hooyoung. He lived under the identity of Kim Hooyoung after changing his name from Kim Hoshi."

My eyes went wide right after his words echoed in my ears. Kim Hooyoung. The one who was killed. KHS.... Kim Hoshi. This can't be....this can't be true. Jungkook is lying.

"No you are lying......."

"Here have this." he handed me a document a DNA report.

Kim Seokjin and Kim Hooyoung

Probability of paternity 99.99%

"If you still think I am lying then check it for yourself. You still have dead body of your deceased father."