Chapter 26

Kim Taehyung

I was totally frustrated when I was refused by chief to go to Busan.

'Taehyung stop with your excuses already. I am not paying for your little trip to Busan. It isn't needed in this case. It is a suicide there is no murder weapon. If you want to go to your little trip then you can go on weekend I won't mind.'

 That were his words exactly. I told Soobin about the whole situation as he was my partner he needed to know too. He calmed me. He also suggested me that I should drop from this case. As it might be not good for my mental health. He said he will handle it. He was worried about me. But I insisted him not to tell anything to chief or anyone I want to solve this case to put an end to my misery. 

He said that he will accompany me to Busan as I am not alone in this. Also, I couldn't find about the previous company Kim Hooyoung worked in there were no official records. According to recent findings his lost son used to study in an elementary school in Busan before disappearing.

Jin Hyung was also back from visiting his grandmother on Tuesday. I was eager to tell him that alot had happen in my life. He was so happy for me. I almost kept talking for hours about Jungkook and how good he was to me. Jin Hyung told me that he is looking forward to meet the man who made me so happy.

While me and Jin hyung was talking sitting in our regular bar on Tuesday night I observed something. I saw marks on Jin hyung's wrists.

"Hyung what's that?"

"Oh this, this is nothing don't worry about it."

I had literally no idea he was into BDSM. May be he got some action in Busan. Now he is too embarrassed to tell me details of his encounter. I mean he know he is a role model for me and this might ruin his image for me. But he doesn't know that I will not judge him. At least not for his BDSM kink.

I was totally exhausted that I had to wait for the weekend to go to Busan. There were still two days in weekend. I changed from my work clothes. I heard the door bell. I opened the door to find Jungkook with a bouquet.

"Hey darling. Can I come in?"

"Will you return if I say no?"

"Yes, I will."

"You are no fun Jungkook. I was expecting that you'll say something like 'no I'll pin you down to wall and...........", he made me go silent by putting his lips on mine.

I took him inside without breaking the kiss closing door behind him. He moved and pinned me against the door, sucking on my tongue eagerly.

" Hyung, I've missed you."

"Then show me?" I said teasingly.

"I'll show you." he said smiling while pecking my lips.

He turned me around and started licking the side of my neck. While pressing his bulge to my ass with his one hand placing on my hardness pressing it down in order keep my ass in place.

I rubbed my ass on his hardened bulge. He bought his both hands towards my waist tracing the string of sweat pants I was wearing. He loosened the strings immediately and lowered down my sweats. He went down on his knees I was still facing the door. I felt his hands roaming around all over my legs. From my ankles to my thighs. This torture wasn't enough for him when he added his mouth also. He started traling open mouth kisses first on my left thigh and did the same with right one.

"Aghhhhh Jungkook.... Please....." Moans of pleasure were escaping my lips now and then.

"Hyung you have beautiful thighs. Spread them a little for me. Hmmm?" he said as he started to part them increase the distance.