Chapter 9

Kim Seokjin

Look at the chapter name and today is December 13, 2022. What coincidence. The song above represent us. 🥺😢

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @strawberrilattae , you are the first one to comment on my work. I woke up to your comments this morning and it really made my day. Thankyou! ❤️❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up Taehyung from the hotel where he was working on a case. I was worried because he only calls me when he is drunk. But from his voice I inferred that was not the case. On my way here I prayed that he would be okay and he was when I saw him running towards my car, breathing unevenly.

"Woah Woah slow down. Why are you running? Are police chasing after you?" I joked.

" Um.. Hhyung, no its.... Um", he looked back towards the hotel entrance then turned back to face me. "I thought you must be waiting for me let's go."

He is acting really weird these days and I am really worried. He never keeps a thing from me but this time he is not telling me anything and truly it bothers me.

"I don't wanna go home. Let's go to a bar."

I turned on my car seat to face him.

"Taehyung you don't seem fine to me. Do you think that getting drunk right now is the best idea?"

He was looking at something distant in the window. It seemed like he was more interested in street lights rather than our conversation.

"Hyung I am fine, I just want to spend time with you."

"Well, we can spend time at your or my place with a couple of beers and fried chicken. Isn't it good?"

He shifted his gaze from window towards me. I could feel the desperation in his gaze from the corner of my eye.

"Hyung please." he said while placing his hand about mine that was already on gear stick and started to massage my knuckles.

"Um. Mmm okay. Do you want me to call Jimin so he could join us?", I suggested.

"No hyung. Just you and I", he said abruptly still massaging my knuckles.

I don't know why but I obeyed him. Parked my car and walked with him in our usual bar.

We sat at the table for two. I brought our regulars and placed them on the table.

"So, tell me Taehyung why were you in a hurry when you called me to pick you up?"

He didn't reply, instead he gulped his drink in one go. Stared at me for a while, "Can't I call my hyung to pick me up whenever I want or do I need a reason for this?"

My breath hitched that wasn't the reply I was expecting. "You can but....."

He cut me off "then there should be no buts"

"Tae you are avoiding me from a past few weeks."

His expressions darkened he looked deep into my eyes like he was searching for something. "So does me avoiding you is disturbing my hyung?" he said playfully gulping down another glass.

I smiled at his behavior. "I am worried about you Taehyung."

He held my hand into his. "And I want your attention hyung."

"You have all my attention Tae. I am always here for you."

He chuckled, "Why are you so slow hyung?"

"Uh...what?"

He smiled stood up and started moving towards my side of the table. He leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "Let's go home hyung?"

The drive towards his home was awfully quiet. I couldn't decode the behavior he was exhibited in club and in past few weeks. Was he hiding something from me. I need to get the answers.

We were standing in front his house. I bid him goodbye and pecked his forehead. I was about turn to my car when his pulled me back from my wrist and placed his lips on mine.

My eyes went wide in shock. He started licking on my lips. I can't give into this is wrong, so wrong. He is like my little brother. I can't I just can't. I was fighting with my consciousness when he started nibbling on my lower lip sucking anxiously as his life was depending on it.

A slight gasp left my mouth when he took his chance and invaded mouth with his tongue. That's when I let him do whatever he wanted. I gave in and I gave in bad. His tongue explored my mouth.

I squeezed his ass. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Our tongues savoring each other's warmness. His hands wrapped around my neck.

We pulled apart for air gasping and panting. When he took my hand and guided me towards his home. He opened the door and closed it behind us.

He grabbed me from my collar and pulled me into a kiss again. This time I didn't object I gave him what he wanted. Without breaking the kiss, he led me towards his bedroom. We took off each other's coats and ties on the way to his bed room.

He leaned backward to his bed. I hovered above him still kissing and discovering his mouth. He was addicting. He tasted like alcohol but sweet.

We broke the kiss. And stared into each other's eyes.

"Tae thi..ss ....." I let out breaking the trance.

He lifted his head towards my ear. Licked a strip along my ear lobe and whispered in my ear. "Hyung I like you and not like a brother and I want you. I want you to take me, make love to me."

Chills ran down to my spine. Without waiting for my reply he started to unbutton my shirt while rubbing our clothed bulges.

I didn't know if it was him or the alcohol talking. I can't take advantage. I stopped his hands. He looked into my eyes. I could see the disappointment. I came back to my senses.

I got up from my hovering position and sat by his side adjusting my shirt and pulling a blanket on him.

"No Taehyung you don't want it. You are drunk. I can't do this to you, to us." I pleaded.

He turned his back towards me. "No hyung I am not drunk. I am in my senses. I really like you."

"Taehyung you are mistaking your respect and admiration for me as likeness."

"No hyung... I... I......"

That's when he started crying and shaking besides me. I pulled him up into my embrace. He tried to wiggle away "Please let me be. No one loves me. I am alone utterly alone in this world. I... I miss them... Why they had to leave me.... A.. Alone in this world."

My heart ached at his words. He was shivering in my arms.

"Taehyung I love you and I am always here for you. Tell me what's going on? " I ensured him caressing his hair.

He paused for a moment looked into my eyes and started telling me. He told me that he is having nightmares of unclear faces and shapes. He wakes up sweating and panting sometime and how today twice he got sharp headaches with blurred visions. How he fainted while chasing a suspect. How he thinks he is failing in life.

I patted him and held him in my arms until he fell asleep. I tugged him in the blanket after taking off his work clothes. I placed a glass of water with medicine and a note. I peaked at him one last time before closing he bedroom door and leaving his house. He had a really long day.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jin left for military today. I love them all but Jin always had a special place in my heart because I can relate to him in various ways. So, I am really sad. 🥺🥺🥺 But I wish him all the luck, health and happiness in his life. These two years are gonna be hard for BTS and for ARMYs but we must support them and be here for them when they come back, like they were always here for us. ❤️

Let's see who will be reading this book in June, 2024. 😍❤️✨

Lots of love from my side.💜

Salvation | Taekook ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara