Chapter 19

The fanart above really goes with this chapter. All rights reserved to the artist mentioned in the picture.
-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook

"aghhhhhhh.... Taehyung.....", I came twice inside him while pounding him from behind.

I kissed him on neck.....

"Hey... Jungkook thankyou for today. It was really great....", he said almost mumbling.

I guess, I went hard on him. Maybe he isn't used to all of this. He is delicate. I should've controlled myself. But I couldn't when he fucking looks like a seven course meal, teasing me to take him.

I hovered over him. Kissed his cheek. I was still inside him. It felt so good. So right. I pulled out of him, doing after care that need to be done. Took shower and came back to bed sleeping by his side.

I was so happy enjoying these moments with him and I think he enjoyed it too. I pulled him into my arms. He adjusted himself in the crook of my neck. He belonged here with me and I'll not let him go ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I felt something warm on my cheek. It was his thumb caressing me softly. I didn't open my eyes. I let him have his fill. He took back his touch.

"How come I got you out of nowhere? You are being so good to me. It feels like a dream", he almost whispered.

Oh how I tell you Taehyung? It is dream to me too. I couldn't imagine that heaven will grant my wishes to meet you and have all this. Have all of you. I wish that we could stay forever like this. Waking up next to you every day, would be a bliss.

He tucked my hair behind my ear that were laying on my face. He leaned in and kissed my lips. He kept his lips on mine for a few seconds before pulling back. I held onto his chin pulling him back into kiss. We kissed for a while softly and warmly. We did it like we had all the time in world. No rush, no panic just utter desire. Utter desire of wanting each other.

"Good morning Darling", I said breaking from the kiss.

"Hey, Good morning... Sorry I disturbed your sleep", he said holding the collar of my white button up shirt.

"No, please don't say sorry to me. You can't do anything wrong to me", I smiled pecking his forehead.

"Taehyung... I...." he cut me off placing his lips on mine.

"I've told you to call me hyung, haven't I?", he let out with change of tone in his voice.

"Now what were you saying?" he asked staring back into my eye.

"Hyung.... I... Maybe it is too early for you but...." I couldn't complete my sentence when he kissed me again.

"but.....?" he mumbled between the kiss.

"Hyung.... I um... I... will you be my boyfriend?", there I said it. Words were out like an arrow. I can't back off now. He might get angry and leave me. I shouldn't have said. God what have I done? I was internally panicking while not looking at him.

He pulled back and looked to my face for a bit. What if he slapped me?

He smiled softly, "Yes."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did I hear him correctly? It's a yes.

I looked him in the eyes. He was still smiling.

"What? Say it again?"

"Yes, Dumbo yes.", he said laughing.