Chapter 56

This chapter is dedicated to @Olatomiwakike for voting. Thankyou you made my day.

Jeon Jungkook

Two hours ago.......

I was in my hotel's penthouse. I talked to Jimin. He told me that he learned everything from Seokjin and he had no grudges against me. Taehyung's health is still compromising as he has no clear memories. Just bits and pieces. However, he is recalling a little by little with time.

Jimin encouraged me that I should visit him. But I wasn't sure if seeing my face would trigger something bad in him again. I wanted him to be fine and healthy even if he doesn't recognize me for his whole life. I was granted two chances to be near him. I will cherish them forever. I was fighting with my urge to see him and keeping him safe by not seeing him when my phone started ringing.

"Where is Seokjin?" roared Namjoon.

"What do you mean?"

"Jeon don't fucking play with me tell me where is Seokjin before I lose my mind." Namjoon said.

"Look Kim I have no fucking idea what you are talking about."

"Cut the act Jeon, I know you have him. Tell me before I drop everything to press and turn your empire to ruins." he said screaming. It seems like he was out if his mind.

"As if you haven't already. Go ahead. But I don't have Seokjin."

"He is missing from yesterday. If you don't have him then where is he?"

"I met him yesterday. He went to hospital to see Taehyung. I don't play dirty like you Namjoon."

"Jeon shut the fuck up........"

I couldn't hear the next word he rambled as my door went wide open with Soobin running inside huffing and panting.

"Boss... Boss Taehyung...."

"What Taehyung. What happened to him?" I stood up.

"He is missing from hospital. Jimin hyung went to doctor to talk about something when he came back Taehyung wasn't there. There is nothing in security footages too." he said.

I turned back to call

"Namjoon I swear I don't have Seokjin. I'll kill......"

"I don't have Taehyung." he said without listening to me.

"Then where is he? Huh? Who took him?"

"I told you that I don't have Taehyung."

Then when it all came crashing down on me. That who took them both.

"I know who have them." I said.

"Who?" Namjoon asked.

"You're not gonna believe me but you have to."

"Jeon spit it out don't test my patience...."

"It's your father."

The line was dropped after this. I called him back. Roaming around my room. But no answer. I called my every contact to search out for Taehyung.

Then an hour later I received a location from Namjoon. It was abandoned factory in outskirts of Seoul.

I cannot walk into that blindly. It could be a trap. It could be anything. I handed over all the evidences to Soobin and asked him to send backup as I drove to the place.

---------------------------------------

Kim Namjoon

Present.....

I cannot believe him. This could be a trap. I talked to Hoseok and he told me that Jungkook might be right. I knew the place where my father carried out his dirty business. I made my way towards that place and abandoned factory in the outskirts of Seoul. I had my men with me. Before entering the building, I texted Jungkook the location.

I don't know why I did. Why I believed I could need a backup. A backup from my fucking enemy. Hoseok suggested me that trusting Jungkook is better than trusting my own father. As I entered I heard voices at distant corner. I quietly made my way forward with Hoseok and others.

Voices started becoming clearer. I heard my father shouting. I halted in my steps. I saw Seokjin tied to a chair with ropes. His skin blazing with cuts and bruises. Blood oozing from his nose. Lips swelled and bruised. My heart clenched seeing him like this. Something inside me felt broken. I didn't know I had it in me until I saw him like this.

"Oh you little slut. I'll cut you into pieces for sure but you do have something to lose too." it was my father's voice.

"Don't you dare lay hand on him. You've damaged him enough already. " Seokjin shouted.

"I spent years and years to train my son to take revenge that I seek. You ruined it all. What you think that I didn't know about you whoring around with him huh? He was always a slow pathetic kid. Couldn't even hurt a rabbit. I trained him to be a monster he is. People fear at his name now. Then you came along. He is nothing to me now than a faggot and a pussy. So I suggest you give me all those evidences that your father Kim Hooyoung left with you before I kill you and your pathetic fucker Namjoon. "

I couldn't believe my ears. My hands started shaking. I knew he never liked me as he son but hearing those words. A slightest hope inside me of securing his love died.

"Namjoon you have to be strong. You have to be for yourself and for him. " Hoseok whispered and patted my shoulder.

I stepped away from my hideout and came in to vision.

"Father?"

He turned back to me. "Oh look my son is here too. Well I was having a little chat with this slut here that's been corrupting my son's mind lately."

"Dad release him right now."

"Son he has something of my interest and he is not giving me. Tell him to give me and I'll spare him."

I looked at Seokjin. My heart was screaming to run to him, free him and take him into my embrace.

"Give him Seokjin what he needs then we'll leave then." I said desperately whatever it is. It can't be precious than him.

"No, I can't. He....he is a murderer. He is the one who threatened my father Kim Hooyoung all those years ago and used him to kill Taehyung's parents and made you believe that Jeon's did that. Not this only he killed my father using Choi Wooshin now. He manipulated you for whole life. He turned you into a cold person. He isn't you father he is monster." Seokjin said.

"But...but Jeon's killed my mother." My whole life was falling apart now. My head was a mess.

"Yes son that's right. Those are the one who took your mother away from us. They deserved it."

"Don't believe him Namjoon. He doesn't care about you he's been feeding you with lies all your life. You have heard him. Haven't you?" Seokjin shouted.

"...."

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice echoed.

-------------------------------------

It's gonna be quite messy fasten your seat belts 😜😜

Do check my next book "Viscount's Forbidden Love."

Do vote. 🥺💕💕

Love from my side. 💜