Chapter 11: Truth or Dare

Tara's POV

Mum and dad left abruptly, but I don't care. All Dad did was glare at the boys. I tried to tell him about what they did, but he just grunted and mumbled some unpleasant words.

I got up and start grabbing plates to take to the kitchen when each boy takes their plate and walk in the kitchen and rinse it off themselves. I smile a little and follow them in.

"You guys rock," I say confidently. I don't know why, but dinner made me feel a little more confident around them. They all smile at me and place their dishes in the dishwasher. "Guys, I didn't mean you have to, like, do the dishes." I laugh.

"Would you like us to stop?" Harry asks, midway rinsing his off.

"I mean, like, no," I say like its obvious. They all laugh, and Harry continues cleaning their dishes. I set mine in the dishwasher and head over to the table to clean it. Niall comes over and helps me clean up the crumbs. I look at him and tell him to stop. He shakes his head, smiling, and simply says no.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

"I say we play a game," Harry says. Niall and Louis look at each other and smile.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" they both say excitedly. I laugh at them until I realize I'm going to have to play with them. My smile falls, and I shake my head.

"Awe, come on, Tara!" Liam says, "We promise to go easy on you." I think it over. What if they ask something really personal? Or what if they make me do something, like, bad or something? I think, But this is the only time I'll ever see them. Plus, how often do you get to play Truth or Dare with One Direction? I nod my head. All the boys smile excitedly.

"BUT!" I say, "we have to play it in the basement so my parents don't wake up." Everyone nods their head and follow me down the stairs.

We find an empty space and all sit down in a circle. I look around anxiously as I realize I'm the only girl here. Oh gosh! What have I gotten myself into? I think, suddenly scared. I smile bravely.

"So, who wants to start?" I ask. Harry raises his hand and smiles evilly.

"Liam! Truth or dare?" Harry asks. I look over at Liam and he's positioned as if he's thinking really hard.

"TRUTH!" Liam shouts. Harry pouts a little at Liam's answer, but continues anyway.

"Mmm. Rate how much you want to kiss each of us," Harry says, his evil smile back. My face freezes as I look at Liam. His smile falters a bit, but he starts rating each of us.

"Okay, Louis- three. Zayn- six. You, Harry- TEN!" Liam starts. We all laugh as he goes around the circle. "Niall- two" All the lads start punching him and laughing. Liam stares at me, and I start to squirm a little. Liam smiles when he notices this.

"Do Tara, now," Harry says, winking at me. I look at Liam, waiting for my zero to be announced.

"Tara, mm, I want to say one thing, but I know that I'll get beat up for it later," Liam says, catching each boys' eye but lingering on Niall's.

"Just say it!" Louis says impatiently. Niall looks down, and Liam sighs.

"Okay, don't kill me, mate," Liam says looking at Niall. "Tara, on a scale of one to ten, I want to kiss you at ten." My jaw drops, and I stare at Liam. All of the boys laugh at my reaction. He must be joking, I think, Or he's just trying to be nice to me since my family made him dinner. Yeah, that's it.

"Okay! My turn," Zayn says. This goes on for a while. I only had to dance around for a minute and then tell them about my first date. Pretty simple things; although, the dancing part was rather embarrassing.