Chapter 26: Breathtaking

Niall's POV

Tara sits down right across from me, and I can't help but stare. I try to look at Louis or Zayn or anyone other than Tara, but she keeps drawing my attention back to her. The boys start talking about what she has to do and where she has to be at certain times. Liam says that she can hang out with Louise and the new designer during the tour.

"So, two things. One, where will I be when we're traveling. And two, do you know who the new designer is?" Tara asks. I had totally forgotten that Tara will have to sleep somewhere.

"Erm, well, you have a couple options. The van that the sound and light people go in is full right now, and the one with all of the designers and make up artists are all full too. So your options are to either drive yourself, and one other person if you want; or come in our bus and stay with us while we travel. Either one is fine," Harry says. I glance at Tara and see her biting her lip. I chuckle a little at this. She's too cute! Wait, why am I thinking this?

"Um, will I be the only girl on the bus?" Tara asks. I flick my eyes over to Liam.

"Yes, but sometimes we have Eleanor or Danielle with us. Perrie comes to visit but she doesn't normally stay. Pus, you'll only have to hang out with us when we're on the road or chilling in the bus," Louis says.

"Isn't that like the 3/4 the time?" Tara asks, her eyes going from Louis to Liam to Harry to me to Zayn and then back to Louis. I look down smiling as I realize that she's really quick on picking things up.

"Yes, but it's not like you have to hang out with us. You can hide in your bunk or just not speak to us," Liam says. I nod my head.

"Um, I mean, if I drive myself, I'll have to buy a lot of gas. And I would have to do all the driving. And I don't think I can drive very well in the States," Tara says, blushing.

"Ha! At least you don't have to drive in music videos! I got pulled over TWICE!" Louis says loudly, "IN ONE VIDEO!"

Tara laughs at this. I smile at my lap as I hear her laugh. It's absolutely angelic. I could listen to it forever and never get tired of it.

"So, we really need to know what you'll be doing, transportation wise. And then you need to meet Eric, the main sound and light guy," Liam says. Tara nods her head and looks at her hands.

"Um, I guess I'll just board with you guys," Tara says quietly, "If it's okay with you, of course!" She adds quickly. I see her cheeks turn pink. I can't help but smile at this too. Why does she have to be so beautiful? Everything about her is just...breathtaking.

Everyone nods their heads in agreement, and I follow suite. Tara smiles brightly.

"Well! We should probably leave you to pack. We'll pick you up at seven tonight, babe," Harry says. I'm not sure why, but I find myself glaring at Harry when he says 'babe'. What is wrong me!? I think. I get up and follow the other boys. I look back and find Tara staring out her window thoughtfully. Just another breathtaking view.

FOUR HOURS LATER

The boys and I load things into the back of the van. Paul drives us to Tara's apartment building and parks the car. Harry volunteers to get Tara, which for some reason makes me mad. I glare at Harry, but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Mate, you okay?" Louis asks, smiling. I turn my head to Louis and give him a questioning look.

"Yeah, why?" I ask. Louis glances over at Liam.

Louis' POV

"Yeah, why?" Niall asks. I glance over at Liam. He is right, Niall fancies Tara. Honestly, I find it quite amusing. Niall went to an all-boys school his entire life, so he's absolutely clueless in the way of love. In fact, he gets really nervous around girls. The girls he think are pretty normally make him smile a lot more and bloody talkative. The girls he really likes make him giddy but soft spoken and sensitive.