Chapter 30: Thinking It Over

Tara's POV

I wash my hair and body and step out the warm water. I grab the clothes I had randomly picked and put it on. I laugh when I see the shirt I'm wearing.

I walk out the bathroom, throw my pajamas in my bag, and head to the kitchen. I get to the little counter and lean against it. Looking at the fruit, I try to decide what to eat. I pick up an apple and turn around to see Niall right behind me.

He looks at me and laughs. I watch as he bends over, trying to breath. Harry glances over at us, giving me a confused look. I shrug my shoulders and look back at Niall.

"What is so funny?" Liam asks. Niall stands up straight and points to my shirt, still gasping for air.

"Kiss me, I'm Irish," Niall says through his laughs. Liam smiles and Harry gives a small chuckle.

"Why is this so funny? I really am Irish!" I say, totally lost as to why everyone is finding this amusing.

"It's funny because I have an apron that says that. I had won it at a St. Patrick's festival in Dublin a few years ago," Niall says, finally talking somewhat normal.

"Oh! Well I had gotten this shirt at a St. Pat's festival, too. I went there to Irish dance in the parade," I explain. Niall's face goes into a thoughtful expression.

"What year was that?" He asks. I shrug.

"I don't know. Probably like 2009. Why?"

"I was at that festival!" Niall says, pointing at me. My eyes go wide. Niall was at the same festival as me!? I think, I fell and broke my ankle that year!

"You weren't the one who-" Niall start, a questioning gleam in his eyes. I nod my head sadly, my cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

"The one who broke her ankle? Yeah, that was me," I say. I laugh a little and look at my buzzing phone. I pull it out and my face turns sour.

Hunter: Babe, I made a mistake. Will you please forgive me?

I grimace at his text. Do I really trust him enough to not make that mistake again?
Of course you trust him! You'd follow him to the end of the world, I think.

Tara: I don't know. Will you do that again?

Hunter: Of course not! Babe, you know my heart belongs to you! I love you, Babe

Tara: I'm gonna have to think about it

Hunter: Okay, but don't take too long, babe!

I look up. I guess I have a weird expression on because all the boys are staring at me with concern all over. I sigh, looking at the apple I was supposed to eat. I put it back where I had found it and walk over to the couch. I slump in it and stare at the tele.

I love Hunter. I know I do. But after that Skype call, I don't know if I can trust him. What if he makes that mistake again? But he did say he loves me and that he won't make that mistake again. Plus, I'm sure it's not even what I thought. I bet he was, like, dragged over to her house, drugged, and then Olivia got what she wanted. She got to control him because of what he had taken in, I think. I know it's irrational, but I can't bring myself to think that Hunter would just do that.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks. I look up, and he is staring at me. Liam, Zayn, and Harry look over at me, curious expressions on their faces.

"Yeah," I say, looking around, "Where's Niall?"

"He went out to get food," Liam says. I guess Niall had left while I was thinking so hard.

"Why don't you tell us what you're thinking so hard about," Louis says, getting up and sitting down next to me. I glance over at him and scoot a little bit away from him.