Chapter 64: Mum Needs Me

Tara's POV

Niall: We're coming for you

My heart rises in my chest. Thinking of the boys coming to London sounds amazing. Until I realize why they're coming.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks, pulling me from my thoughts. I look up at him, not sure what I should say. I mean, I've got a lot in my head right now. I feel like I'm dying of cancer one moment. The next moment, I'm flying because One Direction is coming to London for me. And then I'm back to feeling like Death is stabbing me.

I stare at Jack until he gives me a weird look. I feel my cheeks burn with embarrassment. My mind starts to wander.

"They're coming. They're coming to London because I left. They're coming to get me! But then there's Hunter. And Liv. And I can't leave. But they're coming. They care about me enough to skip their camping trip," I say to myself. Jack makes a "Mm?" noise and raises his eyebrows in confusion, but I ignore it.

Niall's POV

After an epiphany at the stadium, I race after the boys. It doesn't take much to get them to let me back in. Louis, however, wasn't too keen on the idea. But, all I care about is Tara coming back to us.

The entire time we were in the circle was spent trying to figure out what to do after we get to Dublin, Louis keeps glaring at me. I know he's mad at me, that's just obvious, but why? Because I took Liv's side over his? I look down at my watch. 3:30AM, I read.

The bus ride to the airport takes half an hour. A full thirty minutes of Louis William Tomlinson staring at me with poison arrows shooting into my already broken heart. I don't blame him for being mad but this is a bit too far. I'm about to say something when I see a plane take off. We're getting close, I think nervously.

ONE HOUR LATER

We get to our seats, anxiously waiting for the pilot to tell us how much longer until take off. Louis is sitting across from me which gives him the perfect view to continue his mental murdering. I look to my left at Liam and see he's working on a song. I try to read it but he covers it up before I can see too much.

"Whatcha working on?" I ask. Liam blushes and puts his notebook away. I look out the window and have a flashback moment.

PLANE RIDE TO STATES

Tara takes out her phone and snaps a pic right as we are taking off. I watch as she types a caption.

"You have Twitter? What's your name, love?" I ask as I pull out my phone.

"Um, it's @shymusic3," Tara replies. I smile to myself as I look up her name. Tara's account pops up and I click follow.

"There, now you have a new follower," I say right as her phone dings. Tara smiles and looks out the window. I decide to take a look at her tweets. I remember seeing her name somewhere but I'm not sure where. I look through her feed and see that she's retweeted a lot of One Direction things since the concert. Haha, I guess she's a Directioner at heart, I think. I come across a tweet that looks awfully familiar...

PRESENT TIME

I take out my phone and pull up Tara's Twitter account.

"Sir, you need to put your phone away now," a flight attendant says to me. I open my mouth to protest but decide against it. I shut my phone off and put it in my pocket.

"So, my mum's pretty excited that we're coming to Ireland," I say to Liam. He looks over at me, his glasses falling down slightly from the top of his nose.