Chapter 20: Amnesia, Dog Piles, and Letters

Liam's POV

I walk down the stairs to hear Zayn and Louis talking to Tara. I, honestly, wasn't surprised to hear her voice because I know Louis wants Niall and her to get together. I come down farther the staircase and hear Niall's voice.

"Y-y-you're One Direction," Tara says. Harry stops beside me. We glance over at each other and walk down the last step.

"Hell yeah we are!" Louis cheers. I laugh a little at this, but Zayn's face shows a lot of concern. I glance over at Niall and see that his expression is a mirror image of Zayn's.

"How did I get here? Why do you remember my name?" Tara asks, fear seeping through.

"Ha ha ha, Tara. You really are hilarious," Louis says sarcastically.

"Mate," I say, walking over to Tara. She steps back but hits the wall. "I think she's serious." Louis' face falls, and he turns to look at me. I nod my head sadly. I look over at Niall. He's staring at Tara with such sadness in his eyes.

"So, Tara, what's the last thing you remember?" Harry asks.

"Um, I was spending the night with Hunter. Then I woke up here," Tara says. Oh no! I think, Who is Hunter?

"Who is Hunter?" Harry asks. I shake my head, but Harry just ignores me. As a last ditch attempt to stop Niall from hearing her answer, I tackle Niall to the ground. He grunts as I land on top of him. Louis jumps up from his seat.

"DOG PILE!" Louis screams and jumps on top of me. Harry gets up and lays on Louis. Niall and I groan at the extra weight.

"Zayn! Get yer lazy arse over here!" Louis shouts from under Harry. Zayn sighs, but he gets up and lays down on Harry. Right as he lays down, all four of us groan.

"Get off of me!" Niall screams, hitting me and Louis. Louis tries to hit Niall back, but he hits Harry instead. Harry hits Louis, and they get in to a fight. Soon after, everyone is standing and tackling each other to the ground. I sigh and walk over to the kitchen.

"Guys! Tara's gone," I say, rushing back in the living room. Everyone freezes as they realize Tara had been here beforehand. We all frantically look around the house. I check everywhere I can think of. But Tara's never been to our house. She's been to the flat we rented out every now and then, but never here. If she's wandering the house, she's most likely lost or stuck in one of the unused rooms. I make a mental note to renovate those rooms into something useful. I go to the basement and find Niall looking around the giant basement whilst eating a bag of mini muffins.

"Anything?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"No," Niall says, crumpling his bag and shoving it in his pocket. I sigh and run up the stairs.

I decide to look outside. I check the backyard for Tara, but she's not there. I find a girl's swimsuit top, but nothing else. I grab the swimsuit piece and walk inside. I'm about to call Harry's name to tell him I have his latest girlfriend's missing apparel when Louis screams at the top of his lungs. I hear everyone running toward his voice. I follow the footsteps until I'm in Charlotte, Louis' sister's, room. I stop in the doorway. Harry, Niall, and Zayn are standing around Louis. He's reading something.

"Thank you, One Direction, for letting me spend the night. I still don't know how I ended up here, but I'm glad it was here and not some random person's house. Hope to see you soon. Tara," Louis reads slowly.

A/N:

Heylo! So, I decided to do a surprise update! But, I'm really disappointed in myself. I thought this was another chapter. Instead this is a filler. But, in the bright side, you'll get one tomorrow/Friday morning! Hopefully it'll be much better than this one! Anyway, I'm really sorry!

Well that's it. If you like my story, I'd love it if you commented, voted,
and/or followed me. Thanks! Love ya!