4

Chapter 4 Necessities for the End of the World

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"Still poor!" Xiao Liang muttered in a low voice while picking and packing things.

In just a few hours this afternoon, she not only spent all her savings, but also overdrawn all her payment limits that could be spent first and paid later.

But even so, the things she bought were still only enough to fill the floors of just two rooms.

Yes, just enough to cover the floor, so shabby.

She put several foldable stainless steel shelves into the space, and then put away medicines, food, milk, etc. with short shelf life, heavy bottled water, toiletries, etc., which were not suitable for people to see. Hygiene products, underwear, etc. are all placed on the shelves in order.

After putting away all the things that were her first priority, Xiao Liang began to pour in the other things she bought.

First, she bought spare suitcases, hiking bags, compression bags, fresh-keeping bags, shopping bags, storage bottles/boxes, blankets, compression quilts, sportswear, jackets, fleece jackets, quick-drying clothes, sports shoes and socks, and flat bottoms. Boots

In order to save space, she put all the extra blankets, compression quilts, clothes, shoes and socks into her suitcase and hiking bag.

After finally putting all these things in place, Xiao Liang's poor little storage space didn't have much space left.

After weighing the size and weight of the remaining items, Xiao Liang finally chose to stuff the spare tent, sleeping bag, outdoor mobile power supply, and outdoor multi-kinetic folding engineering shovel into the remaining small storage space.

"Fortunately, I didn't get winter clothes and shoes as I had hoped."

After wiping his sweat, Xiao Liang began to pack the remaining things on the floor.

She first picked a 32-inch large silver-gray suitcase, and then began to pick and pack things into it.

First, a strong flashlight, an outdoor multi-functional folding engineering shovel, a telescope, a multifunctional foldable sheathed fruit knife, a thin blanket, then two bottles of water, some instant food, several packs of paper towels and wet wipes , and finally a set of clothes for show-off and a small medical kit.

She prepared to hold the alloy baseball bat for self-defense directly in her hand, and the sleeping bag was tied to the top of the suitcase.

After preparing his own "apocalyptic luggage", Xiao Liang used several other suitcases to prepare five similar "apocalyptic luggage".

She prepared these five "doomsday bags" for her three roommates and two other friends.

In the five suitcases given to them, Xiao Liang put more medicine, bottled water and food, and she also stuffed the alloy baseball bat used for self-defense directly into the suitcase.

It seems that they are unlucky. They are about to enter their senior year. Several of her little sisters who go home for summer vacation every year want to start internships early this year, or because they are nervously preparing for the postgraduate entrance examination or the civil service examination. I was prepared but unanimously chose to stay in school.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, her three roommates, two friends, and a roommate of her two friends were all people who formed a small group with Xiao Liang at the beginning of the apocalypse.

What is more frustrating is that one of her three roommates was picked up by her numerous and extremely united friends of the same race about ten days after the end of the world.

Her other two roommates returned to their hometown together about a month after the end of the world.

The city where their hometown is located is near City D. Because they were worried about their parents and relatives in their hometown, the two girls left City D together after organizing a team to return to their hometown.

Only her two other friends, who were in different dormitories from Xiao Liang, spent the first three years of the apocalypse with her.

As for the roommate of her two friends, this girl is an extremely selfish guy that Xiao Liang really can't like.

She always stays behind when doing things, always rushes ahead when dividing things, and always speaks in a sloppy and annoying way, which makes no one in the team really like her.

The most important thing is that before Xiao Liang was plotted against in his previous life, it was this girl who called away Xiao Liang's two friends.

Xiao Liang didn't know whether she did it intentionally or not, but whether she did it intentionally or not, Xiao Liang didn't intend to talk to her about the so-called "face love" anymore.

Xiao Liang moved all the suitcases and sleeping bags outside the door and put the keys on the shoe cabinet at the door. Xiao Liang checked for the last time whether he had missed anything in the house.

"No, then bye bye." Xiao Liang murmured quietly as he locked the door.

Press the elevator, move things, go down to the first floor, and continue moving things.

By the time Xiao Liang moved all the suitcases and sleeping bags outside the building door, time had passed to about 6:20 in the evening.

She wiped her sweat, then took out her cell phone and started calling for help.

About two-quarters of an hour later, a minivan stopped steadily in front of Xiao Liang.

"Are you... moving?"

The short young man who got off the car was Xiao Liang's former neighbor and elementary school classmate. Although this child had two parents, his family was poorer than the Xiao family.

Because too much energy was taken up by trivial matters at home, this young man's academic performance was never very good. After graduating from high school, he randomly chose a college and learned a technology.

Junior college only lasts for three years, so this young man graduated one year earlier than Xiao Liang, who was his classmate.

In order to take care of his father, who was in poor health and was paralyzed in bed all year round, he did not seriously look for a job after leaving school. Instead, he scraped together a loan and bought this van for short-distance transportation. .

When Xiao Liang set up a street stall before, the goods he needed were mostly found near the school where he helped transport them, so the two of them had quite a lot of contact.

That's why when Xiao Liang called, the young man immediately drove over in his minivan.

"No, only one is mine. I prepared the others for others. We will use them tomorrow." As he said this, Xiao Liang motioned to the young man to help him move his things.

When the two of them loaded all the things into the car, Xiao Liang clapped his hands and said to his elementary school classmate, "If you believe me, after you finish delivering the things for me, you'd better buy some." On."

"Hoarding? What are you hoarding?"

"Alloy baseball bat for self-defense, strong flashlight, outdoor multi-kinetic energy folding engineer shovel, binoculars, multi-functional foldable sheathed fruit knife, sleeping bag, thin blanket, water, instant food, paper towels and wet wipes, change of clothes, medicine box......"

The young man scratched his head and said, "Why do I listen? You seem to be going camping."

Xiao Liang put his hands on his hips and said, "Just tell me whether you want to buy it or not!"