57

Chapter 57 Everyone is busy

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

In early March, the snow melts and spring returns to the earth.

Seeing that only about twenty bags of rice noodles were left in the warehouse after being eaten by the survivors in the safety zone, Xiao Liang very consciously proposed to Ye Shaoyang, "I will take people out again tomorrow and bring back some food." .

"Let Hai Long, Xiao Han and Brother Datong accompany you." Each of these three people has a lot of strength, and their personal combat power is very fierce. In addition, Zhen Zhitong also has a strange space that can accommodate living people. With them accompanying Xiao Liang out, Ye Shaoyang felt very relieved.

He asked Xiao Liang, "What are you going to bring back this time?"

Xiao Liang smiled, "The third to last and the fourth to last are the two cheapest things."

The old stalks of rice noodles were worn out. They had transported food back four times before. The first and third times Xiao Liang "found" them were all rice, and the second and fourth times they "found" them were all noodles.

It's enough for the exact same thing to appear twice in succession. If it continues, even a fool will have some doubts about her.

Therefore, Xiao Liang does not plan to continue to provide rice and flour to everyone this time.

Anyway, the other grains sold in her system mall are not too expensive.

This time, Xiao Liang planned to buy a batch of noodles and corn kernels.

Corn kernels are the third cheapest grain in her system mall, and their price is only slightly more expensive than the cheapest rice and flour Xiao Liang has ever bought before.

Although dried noodles are more expensive than corn kernels, one virtual gold coin can buy five kilograms, so the price is actually very real relatively speaking.

Of course, the real price is always accompanied by less than outstanding quality. The cheapest noodles that Xiao Liang planned to buy had very simple ingredients - apart from flour, there was only salt.

But this is already very good, after all, many people now have to go hungry from morning to night.

What's even more tragic is that he died immediately.

"By the way, Team Ye, the bodies of those dead survivors are best collected and cremated as soon as possible."

The weather has begun to warm up, and some green grass sprouts have sprouted on the wild land. Then, the bodies of those who starved to death, were killed by others, or were cold to death because of the cold weather, their bodies But it will start to smell, rot, and pollute the environment.

If it is not dealt with in time, there is a high chance that D City will gradually turn into the scene she remembered with corpses everywhere, a strange smell, and maggots crawling around.

Not wanting to experience such a hell on earth again, Xiao Liang could only do what she could.

Ye Shaoyang immediately paid attention to this matter when he heard it. He frowned, "Then I will lead people to find the deceased later."

"Are you worried about our safe zone?" Xiao Liang saw through Ye Shaoyang's dilemma at a glance. Of course, this has a lot to do with her understanding of her team.

As a strange team that not only did not reduce its personnel, but also continued to expand its manpower during the heavy snowfall, they had already attracted the attention of countless people.

Now that the snow has melted and spring has returned to the earth, those teams that were originally hindered by the snow and unable to attack them now have the objective conditions to bar their teeth and show their claws at them.

"Burning corpses does not necessarily require the use of our regular team members." Xiao Liang reminded Ye Shaoyang, "Didn't those peripheral personnel we recruited before also include many young and middle-aged men and women who were eliminated?"

Those people either have poor character or poor physical fitness, and do not have the ferocity to risk their lives, so they cannot be their official team members, but if they are just asked to help search and burn down D City The corpses of all people or animals within the range, I think they are still capable of doing it.

"It just so happens that we have a mission center. You can ask Brother Xu Feng to hang this mission on it."

Ye Shaoyang smiled while stroking his hands, "Indeed, there is no need for our official team members to come forward in person for this matter."

Wang Xufeng, who was in the audience, pushed up his black-rimmed glasses and said, "We can't let it go completely. Necessary supervision is still necessary."

After all, not all survivors living in their safe zone are very responsible.

Some people don't care why you want to burn the corpse. Even if you tell them, "If the corpse is not burned cleanly, City D will become a hell on earth." They will only think that you are making a fuss and alarmism.

"Dishonesty" has been engraved in their bones, and he will not think about whether his temporary opportunism will affect the overall situation.

Ye Shaoyang obviously, like Wang Xufeng, didn't really believe in the survivors who were eliminated by them. He said to Wang Xufeng: "Give them slices and let them form teams. When they clear out an area, we will immediately send people over to check. The specific reward and punishment measures need to be sorted out as soon as possible, Brother Xu Feng."

Wang Xufeng nodded, he was good at this, "Okay, I'll sort it out later."

Xiao Liang followed closely and said: "Then I will get some gasoline and diesel back later, and the teams that want it can use their points to redeem it."

This was also Wang Xufeng's responsibility, so Wang Xufeng nodded slightly towards the two of them again, "I know, I will figure out a suitable exchange ratio."

After discussing the two most important things at the moment, the three of them went about their work.

Xiao Liang took Chen Hailong, Zhen Zhitong and Mo Xiaohan out to "find" food. Ye Shaoyang continued to train the team members and was also responsible for the security work in the safe zone. Wang Xufeng held a pen and began to formulate the rules of the game.

***

After walking out of the safe zone, Xiao Liang waved his hand and led everyone straight to the suburbs, "This time we are going outside the city."

——There are many places outside the city that have not been searched, and it is more reasonable for corn particles packed in the simplest large sacks to appear in the countryside than in the city.

The four of them have worked together many times. In the past few months, every time they ran out of food, Xiao Liang would bring his three friends out to get food.

As the first batch of evolvers to awaken after the apocalypse and have been continuously improving their abilities, physical fitness, boxing skills, knives and firearms, Xiao Liang and the others' current combat effectiveness has already been improved to a very high level. A realm of terror.

Whether it is speed, strength, endurance, agility, or flexibility, they are slowly increasing as their awakening time continues to increase and the intensity of exercise continues to increase.

Now their physical fitness has generally improved to more than ten times that of ordinary people.

With better physical fitness and stronger and stronger superpower levels as bonuses, Ye Shaoyang and the others really don't have much difficulty in dealing with ordinary people who have not yet awakened.

It is no exaggeration to say that if they were just dealing with ordinary young and middle-aged men holding weapons, each of them would be able to fight one against a hundred.

If not, Ye Shaoyang would not dare to send just four of Xiao Liang and the others to cause trouble.