35

Chapter 35: Go early rather than late

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

The young man thought for a moment, "Then after I recover from my injury, can I follow you out to find food? Although I can't fight, I can move a lot of things at once."

He looked at Ye Shaoyang eagerly, his eyes full of expectation and desire.

Ye Shaoyang's heart softened. He smiled and touched the young man's head, "Okay, why not? You are willing to support yourself, and it's not too late for us to be happy."

The young man suddenly became happy and said, "Then I'll leave with you."

Ye Shaoyang glanced at Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong. They understood and entered the hardware store one after another to carry people.

When the young man with a broken arm saw this, he quickly took the suitcase that Chen Hailong was carrying in his hand.

"I, I now..."

He was a little embarrassed, after all, he had just said that he could carry a lot of things at one time.

"You're injured now. It's normal that you can't carry too much." Xiao Liang comforted the young man casually, "Don't worry, there are so many of us, we can definitely carry these things back."

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly, "I can move two copies, but you, Sister Qiu, and Xiaohan will probably have to work harder for the rest."

Xiao Liang knew that he was planning to move the extra portion back to the villa area.

To be honest, Xiao Liang actually planned this. After all, they have no other choice now.

She suggested to Ye Shaoyang: "You don't need to take an extra piece separately. I think Brother Datong's two suitcases belong to you, the two backpacks belong to me, Hai Long's two backpacks belong to Xiaohan, and one suitcase belongs to Sister Qiu. This way. Lets all take it easy.

Ye Shaoyang didn't insist. Anyway, when the time comes to lift things, the physical strength of the female comrades will definitely be incomparable to him. He can definitely help everyone when the time comes.

At this time, Ye Shaoyang didn't know that he would soon refresh his inherent understanding of "lesbians".

As soon as the two of them finished speaking, Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong had already walked out carrying a simple stretcher.

Following them was the little boy who was firmly protected in the arms of his grandmother and brother. His eyes were still a little red, but compared to that time in the mall, his mental state was obviously better. On a lot.

"Brother." When he walked out of the hardware store and saw his brother standing quietly outside the door, the little guy immediately opened his short legs and ran towards his brother like a baby duck throwing himself into the forest.

"Everyone, please introduce yourselves first. My name is Ye Shaoyang. Thanks to everyone's love, I am the captain of our team."

"Zhen Zhitong."

"Chen Hailong."

"Qiu Liangyu."

"Xiao Liang." After Xiao Liang introduced himself, seeing that Mo Xiaohan didn't respond at all, he introduced her as well, "Mo Xiaohan."

"My name is Cheng Hu. From now on you can just call me Hu Zi. This is my brother Cheng Ying, and this is my grandma Zhou Xiaohong."

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly towards the three of them, his grandfather and grandson, "Okay, now that we all know each other, let's set off. We'll talk about other things when we get back to our temporary destination."