102

Chapter 102 Asking for help from parents

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

What makes Ye Shaoyang's cousin-in-law particularly angry is that no matter what Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin says, Ye Shaoyang's uncle and auntie just refuse to move back to Ye Shaoyang's house.

Like a fire-breathing female tyrannosaurus, she lost her temper fiercely at her father-in-law, mother-in-law, husband and daughter. But in addition to making Ye Shaoyang's aunt half angry to death and scaring her daughter into tears, she The attack had no other effects.

After a bad start, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law had no choice but to recruit someone else.

Fortunately, since Ye Shaoyang agreed to take the couple with them, she occasionally came to the door asking, "How much can we bring?" and "What should we bring in exchange for food, drink, and clothing when we go outside?" Mother Ye and Grandma Ye did not drive her away immediately.

The relationship between the two families is true, and the "misunderstanding has been resolved" she preached seems to be true. In this way, ordinary survivors who were originally unable to get along with Ye Shaoyang and others gradually began to believe in her. words.

As for the woman's natal relatives, Ye Shaoyang originally said that he would not take them with him. If they wanted to take advantage of this, they would have to get their own car and prepare their own luggage.

In other words, like the vast majority of survivors in this city, they can only live and die at their own risk.

Not to mention this woman's natal family, even Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law herself was very dissatisfied with Ye Shaoyang's decision.

It's a pity that Ye Shaoyang didn't pay attention to her at all. Even when he said that he could bring the couple with him, Ye Shaoyang only called his uncle, aunt's mother and cousin to come over to his team.

Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law actually thought about coming with her. When she thought about it, no matter how much Ye Shaoyang hated her, she probably wouldn't just stop her outside in front of so many people.

She knew that her brother-in-law was famous for his good temper.

What she didn't expect was that she couldn't see Ye Shaoyang at all.

No matter where Ye Shaoyang goes, there are at least two people following him inseparably.

He invited his uncle to come over to talk, and two of his subordinates were guarding the outside of the house, not to mention that Xiao Liang specially arranged for people to guard the gate of the community.

When this woman came over shamelessly, Ye Shaoyang did not go downstairs to pick up his uncle and his family. Because of the fact that Grandma Ye was kicked out, Ye Shaoyang actually had quite a problem with his uncle.

If he doesn't show up, Xiao Liang and the others have been hearing a lot about the Ye family these days. Now they see that this woman has the nerve to follow them as if nothing has happened. Of course, Xiao Liang and the others can't let her appear in front of Ye Shaoyang as she wishes. .

When the official team member guarding the gate of the community came to deliver the message, Xiao Liang happened to be beside Ye Shaoyang.

Hearing him say that he had specially asked someone to tell his uncle that he was missing his weird lady-in-law, Xiao Liang immediately took over the matter.

She followed her official team members to the gate of the community. The first thing she said when she saw Uncle Ye Shaoyang's family was, "Are you not going in, or are you going to let this woman go back to where she came from immediately?"

Ye Shaoyang's aunt was both resentful and embarrassed. She didn't expect that Ye Shaoyang would actually make his family's affairs known to their entire team.

But can she blame Ye Shaoyang?

Its not like they didnt explain it in advance!

They were just taking a chance and brought their weird daughter-in-law here to cause trouble for others.

Although she was the first to take responsibility, Ye Shaoyang's aunt had no objection to Ye Shaoyang's attitude.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin, who felt that he was superior to others, wanted to have a few words with Xiao Liang, Ye Shaoyang's "subordinate" (≈ his subordinate), but Xiao Liang started counting down the time after asking.

"I'll give you three seconds to make a choice, otherwise I'll ask you to go back together. One, two..."

Xiao Liang spoke and counted very quickly, as if he had no intention of letting these people meet his captain.

"The three of us can go in, but my wife won't go in."

For fear of offending Xiao Liang, a difficult kid, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin made a decision before Xiao Liang could count "three".

Xiao Liang sneered and looked at him coldly as he winked at his wife - isn't this talking very effective? Why are you so useless usually? Sure enough, he is not really an honest person.

After this farce, Ye Shaoyang's cousin and sister-in-law never came to their team's temporary base to look for Ye Shaoyang again.

Every time, they took Ye Shaoyang home and went there when Xiao Liang was not with him.

In the past, they did not insist on getting close to Ye Shaoyang, but went in and out of Ye's house under the guise of consultation, so that people would believe that they were indeed dealing with Ye Shaoyang.

They deceived each other like this, and they only wanted to fight when things came to a close, and Ye Shaoyang would have to give them ideas to clean up the mess no matter what.

If it weren't for the fact that more than two hundred people is indeed not a small number, if they didn't tell them in advance, even if Ye Shaoyang wanted to help, he would definitely be unable to do so because there was no extra vehicle. Ye Shaoyang's lobby sister-in-law wanted to keep it a secret until tomorrow morning.

"What a damn old woman!" Ye Shaoyang's hall sister-in-law scolded her bitterly, thinking of Grandma Ye's stern look when she scolded her.

At the same time, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin was begging his parents in every possible way, begging them to help their family one last time for the sake of himself and their children.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle was willing to help his son, mainly because his son was alone and he always loved his son very much.

But Ye Shaoyang's aunt still refused to let go. She said to Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin: "How did your mother move from our house to your second uncle's house, and how did your wife come up with the idea of ​​your second uncle's plastic greenhouse?" , you dont think your cousin has forgotten all these two things, do you?

"Isn't this already a thing of the past? Why do you still bring it up?"

Ye Shaoyang's aunt glanced at her son quite speechlessly, "I don't have to mention it. Don't you think your cousin, your grandma, your second uncle and your second aunt won't mention it anymore?"

Seeing her son lowering his head and saying nothing, Ye Shaoyang's aunt continued: "I've already let it go before, but you two didn't take it seriously. Now we shamelessly come to the door without talking about your cousin." , lets talk about your grandma, do you think the old lady will be angry?

When he mentioned Grandma Ye, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin immediately recalled the incident when his grandma moved out of his parents' house.

Back then, his wife was quite the devil. Out of some unspeakable psychology, he had been pretending to be deaf and mute and allowed his wife to show off her face to his parents and grandmother every day.

His father was good-tempered and tolerant, but his grandmother and mother soon couldn't stand it anymore.

For the sake of his only son making sandwich cookies every day, his parents finally chose to compromise with his wife.

But his grandmother, who was disliked by his wife, immediately found her other children after his parents made a compromise.