61

Chapter 61 Theres really no need

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

It's not like Si Jiawen has never thought about fighting for the rights he and his sister deserve, but because others are so insignificant, no one takes his feelings and wishes seriously.

When they are annoyed by him, some people will even beat one of his children by taking advantage of their physical strength.

He also tried to find Liu Haoyu, but Liu Haoyu just dismissed him with beautiful words.

Si Jiawen was desperate, but for his sister, no matter how desperate he was, he couldn't just accept his fate.

The two little guys dug out everything they could eat and drink at home, and then only ate and drank a little bit every day, desperately saving materials and trying to live longer.

"...Thankfully my mother likes to hoard food and water, otherwise my sister and I would not be able to survive."

Wiping the tears from his eyes, Si Jiawen said to Xiao Liang and others.

Xiao Liang touched the little guy's head and said, "Then how did your parents pass away? Didn't you say that you awakened powers that are convenient for investigation?"

"They were really..." Si Jiawen couldn't continue, "They encountered rats, and my parents happened to be walking in front of the team."

Xiao Liang patted his back and said, "It's my fault. I shouldn't ask."

Si Jiawen shook his head, "Don't worry, even if we really want to take revenge, I will try my best not to implicate you."

This kid. No wonder people say, "Children of poor people become rich early." Suffering really makes children grow up quickly.

Xiao Liang felt sour in her heart. She stretched out her hand and rubbed the child's head again. "What do you mean, whether you are involved or not, you will be taken care of by me from now on. As a sister, you should protect your younger brothers and sisters. This is not what you should do." Is it divided?"

Si Jiawen couldn't believe it, tears fell from his eyes, "Aren't you afraid that we will drag you down?"

The little guy knew that even though he and Si Jiajia were both superpowers, there were also strong and weak differences between superpowers.

With his and his sister's current level of powers, they are really useless.

If Xiao Liang supports them, then they will be a complete hindrance.

"I'm capable." Xiao Liang put his hands on his hips and said, "It's not easy for me to raise you two little cubs."

Mo Xiaohan glared at her.

Xiao Liang was a little embarrassed, "Anyway, I won't starve you to death, nor will anyone bully you or hurt you. Is this okay?"

Si Jiawen wiped the tears from his face, "Then, my sister and I will work hard and help you."

After thinking about it, the child probably felt that his promise had little weight, so he added swornly, "When we grow up, Jiajia and I, we will treat you as our own mother and be filial to you."

Xiao Liang's mouth twitched.

Thank you little bastard, but she doesn't think she really needs it. She's still very, very young.

A few people were talking nonsense while waiting for Si Jiajia to regain consciousness.

Si Jiajia woke up quickly. After drinking two bottles of glucose water, the child slowly opened his eyes.

"Brother...Brother..." The little girl's energy was so exhausted that even if she woke up, she was still weak when speaking.

"Jiajia!" Si Jiawen, who was originally communicating with Xiao Liang like an adult, burst into tears when he saw his sister woke up.

The little water droplets hit his sister's clothes one by one, and the little guy cried so hard that he was speechless.

Xiao Liang was a little envious.

Although she did not lack the love of her father and her mother, she had never experienced the blood-thicker-than-water relationship between brothers and sisters.

She also wants to give a little brother like Si Jiawen a dozen (you think so).

Finally, Si Jiawen had cried enough and remembered to introduce everyone to his sister. Si Jiajia was already able to stand on her own.

"Eat this for you, eat more to replenish energy." After giving the remaining chocolate to Si Jiajia, Xiao Liang raised his finger and touched his head, "Do you have a headache now? It hurts so much that you almost vomit it out." Already?"

Si Jiajia had a pale face and hummed softly.

Xiao Liang gave her a friendly smile, "Then eat more. Eat more, and then sleep a little longer, and your body will return to the state it was in before your superpowers were overdrawn."

"Thank you sister."

The little girl had already heard from Si Jiawen that Xiao Liang wanted to adopt them.

As a little girl who cannot support herself or protect herself, Si Jiajia is actually very happy that someone is willing to accept her and her brother.

She tried hard to show her cute and cute side, hoping that Xiao Liang would like them more.

"So good." Xiao Liang first raised his hand and touched the little girl's head, then turned to look at Chen Hailong, "Hailong, is it okay for you to carry Jiajia on your back?"

"Okay." Chen Hailong squatted down in front of Si Jiajia without saying a word, "Come up, little girl, your brother Long will carry you back."

Si Jiajia subconsciously looked at her brother. Si Jiawen quickly winked at her, indicating that she should listen to Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong.

The little girl then obediently climbed onto Chen Hailong's back.

"Let me carry the boy." Before Xiao Liang could say anything else, Zhen Zhitong had already taken the initiative to stand up.

Si Jiawen quickly waved his hand towards Zhen Zhitong, "No, I can leave by myself."

"Let Brother Datong carry you." Xiao Liang glanced at his thin body, "If we find supplies later, it won't be too late for you to come down and leave by yourself."

"Then I'm sorry to trouble you."

Si Jiawen did not continue to show off. A series of encounters after his parents passed away made the child quickly learn how to avoid causing trouble and holding back others as much as possible.

Now Xiao Liang and the others were looking for supplies, and he insisted on leaving by himself. Although he did not accept the favor of others, was he not holding them back?

It's obviously just dragging more, okay?

There is no shame in admitting that you are useless. What is shameful is that you still have to make a fuss and let others protect your fragile self-esteem even though you are clearly useless.

"It's getting late. I don't think it's better to do this. Xiaohan and I will go first. Brother Datong, you and Hailong will come slowly with the two children." It was not convenient to do anything in front of the two children, so Xiao Liang decided Take the first step.

Zhen Zhitong agreed. Before Chen Hailong could say that his legs and feet were fast enough to keep up with Xiao Liang even with a child on his back, Zhen Zhitong had already taken the lead and nodded towards Xiao Liang, "Then you should be careful."

Xiao Liang took out two air guns and handed them to the two of them, "You should also be more careful."

The four people were divided into two groups, the two grown men stayed behind to take care of the children, but the two girls hurriedly went straight to the brewery they mentioned before.

The brewing workshop was not large, so Xiao Liang and Mo Xiaohan quickly looked through the inside and outside of the workshop.

What made them feel regretful and what they expected was that Jiuniang no longer had any food or wine.