End

Chapter 130 Finale

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

The next day after returning to the safe zone, Xiao Liang was called out by Ye Shaoyang for a "casual chat."

Xiao Liang didn't take it seriously at first. She thought Ye Shaoyang wanted to nag her because he went out without permission but didn't come back for a long time.

Unexpectedly, Ye Shaoyang was uncharacteristically chatting with her about non-business matters.

Until Xiao Liang and Ye Shaoyang came down from the nearby Xiaofeng Mountain, Xiao Liang failed to grasp the key point of their conversation.

She was puzzled, so she went to ask Qiu Liangyu, but the girl just looked at her and smiled, which made Xiao Liang feel puzzled.

She felt that this was not her illusion. Indeed, more and more members of their team were becoming mysterious and less serious.

***

Two years later, in a large safety zone not far from City S, a group wedding belonging to eighteen couples was held in a low-key yet grand manner in the inner city of the safety zone.

Among the eighteen couples, three were Ye Shaoyang and Xiao Liang, Chen Hailong and Mo Xiaohan, and Wang Xufeng and one of his old classmates.

His old classmate was a very fashionable and beautiful girl. Before the end of the world, this girl was engaged in the construction industry that did not match her pretty appearance. After the end of the world, she awakened the wood power in a rather awkward way. .

The most important thing is that the wood type ability awakened by this girl is not the planting type, but the control type.

In other words, until now, Xiao Liang has not been able to find a mobile granary worthy of her being included in their small group.

But such small things are no longer important to them now.

Now the production speed of their safe zone and planting base can fully satisfy the food needs of everyone in their team.

In addition, Xiao Liang also has a system mall that can be said to have "everything you need". Now she no longer covets planters with wood-type abilities as much as before.

Not only is the planting base developing rapidly, but in the past two years, their small factories and shops have also been opened one after another.

Now their little safe zone has become a very prosperous and stable paradise.

Compared with their place, S City, which was half flooded by seawater, and other small safety zones around S City, were not a little bit chaotic.

The only thing that is gratifying is probably that the majority of human survivors have already figured out their own set of rules for survival in the apocalypse after many years of living in the apocalypse.

And as the power of official survivor teams gradually rises in various places, in places where there are no official survivor teams, private survivor teams with sufficient voice are gradually forming. These teams with sufficient influence in various places have successively formulated policies. Established its own safety zone management regulations.

Intimidated by their high force value, those ordinary survivors who had little ability to protect themselves finally lived a more comfortable life.

They rely on these large organizations to survive. Although their lives may be relatively poor, they no longer have to live in exile or be bullied.

Naturally, they no longer have to face mutant beasts or new species that may kill them at any time.

Under the protection of the strong, they exchanged necessary living materials through their own labor, and gradually began to shine for the restoration of prosperity of human society.

——Full text ends——