49

Chapter 49 No hair left

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Since that day, Xiao Liang and the others collected firewood for more than half a month.

Those survivors who originally regarded them as fools were so disturbed by their unswerving attitude that they couldn't help but start collecting more firewood.

Especially after Ye Shaoyang released the news that "this winter will be very long and very cold," the survivors in D City immediately became more concerned about firewood.

They are not stupid. They just failed to think clearly before. Now with Ye Shaoyang and the others as an example, everyone naturally pays attention to the collection of flammable materials.

And these people are different from Ye Shaoyang and his team. They will not only attack trees that are dead or about to die.

Ever since these people started collecting flammable materials, trees, shrubs, flowers, and even furniture and door panels in City D have all become their collection targets.

Bulky furniture that could not be eaten or worn became particularly popular. The few rare good trees and bushes on the roadside were all quickly knocked down, dismantled and carted away by the survivors.

In Chen Hailongs words, I want to scrape all the ground clean!

Of course, Ye Shaoyang and the others have no control over whether others can scrape the land.

The only thing they can do is to go farther away and not compete with the survivors in the city.

In the face of a catastrophic disaster, Ye Shaoyang did not want to waste all his energy on internal fighting with his own kind.

Of course, if someone insists on causing trouble for them, they won't just avoid fighting.

Just in case, Xiao Liang even exchanged virtual gold coins for a total of four air guns from his weird system mall.

Now there is not even a shadow of a tree to be found around D City. If they want to collect firewood, they have to set off early every day to a distant suburb about thirty miles away from the villa area, and then rush in before dark. Busily dragging bags full of leaves and carrying thick or thin branches and trunks on their backs, they hurried back to the city.

They worked so hard but couldn't get much back every day. The several survivor teams who paid attention to their every move often secretly scolded them for being stupid.

In their opinion, it is obviously more efficient to use the existing inventory of other survivor teams than Ye Shaoyang's approach.

As a result, the survivor team in City D quickly concentrated on creating a large wave of violent incidents.

Today you rob me, tomorrow I will rob you, the day after tomorrow I hold my breath and go back to take revenge, and the day after tomorrow a new group of enemies appear out of nowhere.

Under such circumstances, Xiao Liang and his small safe zone were naturally unable to survive alone.

Although they have never tried to influence other people's ideas, they can't help but there are always people who overestimate their abilities to influence their ideas.

Xiao Liang and the others had no choice. In order to avoid the bloody incident of going out and losing their home when they came back, Xiao Liang and the others would only take a dozen or so people with them every time they went out.

Ye Shaoyang left most of the remaining team members in the villa area and asked them to be responsible for guarding supplies and protecting the old, weak, women and children who had little fighting ability.

With the solid walls built bit by bit by Mo Xiaohan, the four air guns left by Xiao Liang, and the team members that Ye Shaoyang worked so hard to train, Xiao Liang and the others can definitely rank this small safe zone in terms of defense alone. To the top three in D city.

The teams that had their mind set on them finally gave up on taking a chunk of flesh from them after failing again and again.

Of course, this has a lot to do with Xiao Liang always coming back with revenge.

This girl was someone who refused to suffer losses. Xiao Liang asked Qiu Liangyu and the others to take note of all those teams that had the guts to take advantage of them.

Every time a team was added to the little black book she prepared for Qiu Liangyu, Xiao Liang would find an opportunity to take Mo Xiaohan and Zhen Zhitong to clean up that team.

She doesn't kill people, she just relies on Mo Xiaohan's earth power to sneak in every time, and then together with Zhen Zhitong, they move the other party's material storage warehouse until there is not a hair left.

After many times, the survivors in D City no longer dare to offend Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Of course, Liu Haoyu became more and more determined to win the several superpowers in Ye Shaoyang's team.

Time came to September 29th in a blink of an eye. On this day, before the heavy snow fell, Xiao Liang took Ye Shaoyang and others across D City to Hongtang Town on the other side of D City.

Hongtang Town and D City are connected to each other. Although most of the houses in the town are self-built by the villagers, they are all small Western-style buildings with uniform specifications of red bricks and red tiles.

Bypassing the pink and white walls that were still standing tenaciously, Xiao Liang led Ye Shaoyang and the others to the back of the town.

There are two rows of gray bungalows here, and outside the bungalows are four equally gray walls.

Of course, like other places in D City, half of the wall collapsed, and the rolling shutter door of the house had been violently dismantled and thrown on the ground.

In such a place, Chen Hailong doubted that there were still supplies left for them to pick up.

However, there really is.

"Here, it's full of food. Before it snows, let's pack it all up and take it away today." Instructing Chen Hailong to break open the large iron door of the underground warehouse, Xiao Liang waved at Ye Shaoyang and others very proudly. Take action.

Chen Hailong was stunned, "So much food! This will definitely be enough for us to eat until March next year. But Sister Liang, how do you know there is food here?"

"Others exchanged information with me for food and water. You don't think that one person can open this underground warehouse, right? Since he can't open it, doesn't he have to use the information to exchange for supplies with us?

Xiao Liang was very calm. No one would know that she actually lived two lives unless she told her. As an extremely unprofessional stall owner and an extremely unprofessional intelligence collector, Xiao Liang's ability to casually blame others is absolutely superb.

Chen Hailong scratched his head and said, "Then we will take advantage."

"He didn't suffer any loss. I gave him all the clothes, shoes, blankets, medicines, etc. that he could use."

"And I also gave him two large boxes of convenience food and a large bucket of clean water, which was enough for him to eat for half a month."

"Besides, if it weren't for us, he wouldn't be able to get these things out, right? And to say the least, even if he could get them out, do you think he could hold on to them? We can't work hard and risk our lives. In the end, you ended up making wedding clothes for others, right?"

Chen Hailong thought about it too.

Even if that person knew that there was a warehouse here and that there was food in the warehouse, he would not be able to open it, take it out, or keep it, and the end result would not be starvation to death.