126

Chapter 126 The mantis stalks the cicada

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

What these human traffickers like most are young girls whose families have money before the end of the world, because such girls usually have a relatively good appearance or temperament.

This means that they can sell these girls at a good price.

What they didn't know was that Xiao Liang actually wanted to see them for something.

After all, if you want to be well-informed, these dark forces active in S City can definitely be ranked among the top three among all large and small organizations in S City.

As an unprofessional intelligence officer, if Xiao Liang wants to get some information as soon as possible, it is undoubtedly the most convenient and quickest way to find these people.

She pulled up her collar and hurried out of the trading market.

The traffickers who were eyeing her were afraid that Xiao Liang would just run away, and they didn't care about exposing their whereabouts - this was a lawless zone anyway, and the official survivor team in the city would not intervene at all between the survivors outside the city. various disputes.

After running after Xiao Liang for almost an hour, these people became angrier and angrier as they ran.

At first, they thought that Xiao Liang was just an ordinary survivor. No matter how good he was at running away, he would definitely not be able to outrun grown men like them.

When they were chasing him, they didn't take Xiao Liang too seriously. Each of them felt that they would be able to catch Xiao Liang soon.

However, Xiao Liang soon showed them what it means to be agile. Every time they were about to catch Xiao Liang, Xiao Liang would suddenly burst into speed, widening the distance between him and them again.

Once or twice, they might not suspect anything, but after three, five, eight or nine times, if they still don't know that they are being played by Xiao Liang, then they have a problem with their IQ.

But what can we do if we know? After chasing and failing, and hitting but not hitting accurately, I finally wanted to give up and stop chasing, but Xiao Liang deliberately made them angry and made them lose their sense.

Finally, Xiao Liang was satisfied and stopped running. These people were already exhausted from her walking.

After disarming and tying up all the human traffickers who were lying on the ground, breathing heavily, Xiao Liang drove the long string of human flesh rice dumplings to the abandoned town where she hid her car.

After some interrogation (severe beating), Xiao Liang got the information she wanted about the Liu family siblings.

She knocked out all the human traffickers and hid them in the town, and then went alone to where the Liu brothers and sisters were staying.

It happened to be a coincidence that the temporary location chosen by the Liu brothers and sisters happened to be the industrial park where Xiao Liang and the others had briefly stayed before.

Teams that have something to do with Ye Shaoyang and others, or teams whose captains are decent and have a good team atmosphere, have all moved to the new safe zone over the village. Now the only ones left in the industrial park are those who moved from Ye Shaoyang's hometown. , but Ye Shaoyang really didn't like the team and didn't want to be associated with it.

Like the Liu brothers and sisters, these people basically have no bottom line in doing things.

With such a group of people living together, the industrial park is really chaotic now.

Xiao Liang sneaked in easily, but she did not immediately touch the team to which the Liu brothers and sisters belonged.

Although she had received news that Yuan Tiekuan, Meng Changyi and others were now involved with the Liu family brothers and sisters, as someone who had seen with her own eyes how cunning and difficult to deal with Liu Haoyu, the boss of the Liu family, Xiao Liang was You will never rush over hastily and throw yourself into a trap.

She could go head-to-head with that crazy woman Liu Haofang, or she could make the pervert Liu Haoming play around, but if she wanted to deal with Liu Haoyu, she had to be extra cautious.

Of course, she and Liu Haoyu have never had a head-on conflict in this life. Before the other party threatens their team, Xiao Liang does not want to take the initiative to provoke a guy like Liu Haoyu who has more minds than sieve holes.

The main reason she came here this time was to get rid of Yuan Tiekuan and Meng Changyi.

These two people were the main culprits who caused the tragedy in her previous life, and were also the real culprits behind the betrayal of Ye Shaoyang and the killing of Wang Xufeng and others. With such two people, Xiao Liang could not give up monitoring and guarding against them just because there was no conflict for the time being.

Anyway, with their extremely low moral bottom line, in Xiao Liang's life, they still did all the bad things that Xiao Liang expected.

If he had the chance to kill such a person, then Xiao Liang would be doing his best to eliminate harm for the people.

Xiao Liang quietly sneaked into the industrial park that she was very familiar with, and Xiao Liang found a place to hide.

The place she found was not suitable for long-term living, but suitable for spying on those she wanted to kill.

After spending more than ten days alone in the house that served as a surveillance point, Xiao Liang finally waited until Yuan Tie and his men came out.

However, Xiao Liang was not in a hurry to take action because she discovered that this guy was actually hooking up with Meng Changyi again.

These two people are obviously very power-hungry people. They have never joined the team led by Ye Shaoyang in their lives, but this does not prevent them from continuing to work hard to gain power.

Although Xiao Liang could not hear clearly what Yuan Tiekuan and Meng Changyi talked about every time they met because of the distance, but from their expressions, Xiao Liang clearly realized that these two guys were going to cause trouble again.

But this time, the target of their troubles has obviously changed from Ye Shaoyang and his friends to their current leaders, the Liu brothers and sisters.

Yuan Tiekuan really implements this characteristic of not liking others to put pressure on him.

While sighing in his heart, Xiao Liang was ready to fan the flames and take advantage of the chaos.

Unlike Ye Shaoyang, Liu Haoyu is not a person who values ​​righteousness. He will not safely delegate his power to his companions like Ye Shaoyang.

As a person who also has a strong thirst for power, Liu Haoyu must be wary of Yuan Tiekuan who brought his own team and merged directly under his command.

Although his younger brother Liu Haoming and his younger sister Liu Haofang were a brainless embryo and the other was a domineering woman who was used to being arrogant and domineering, they also had the same strong defensive mentality as Liu Haoyu.

When these three people get together, it will not be as easy for Yuan Tiekuan to do small tricks behind his back as it is to do small tricks in Ye Shaoyang's team.

As for Meng Changyi, he is a person who wants to keep climbing up by currying favor with his superiors, but at the same time, he is also an extremely vengeful person with a mind smaller than the tip of a needle.

Liu Haoming and Liu Haofang were used to being immoral. Xiao Liang could clearly think about their attitude toward Meng Changyi with his knees.

Xiao Liang was not surprised at all that Meng Changyi, who had had enough of being cowardly, would come together with Yuan Tiekuan again.