14

Chapter 14 A series of tricks

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Before Xiao Liang could reply, the short-haired, dark-skinned middle-aged woman who was the first to ask Xiao how to sell cold water and food quickly said, "That's it, what time has it been? This person is still thinking about it." Doing business to make dirty money."

"Look at those people who not only saved us, but also treated our injuries and prepared food, drink, clothing and coverings for the elderly and children. Look at her again, with just a little bit of water and food, she actually gave us Lets get something in exchange!

"They are all young people, but those of them have such high consciousness, yet she is so selfish when it's her turn. I really don't know how her parents taught her!"

"Who says it's not the case? Let me tell you, we shouldn't be polite to someone like her!"

"That's right, why should we spend money..."

"It's better to grab it Ming." After quickly answering this sentence, Xiao Liang looked at the middle-aged women in front of him with half a smile, her old acquaintances who were criticizing her, and they really would not let her down at all. Of.

First, there is moral kidnapping, blaming others from the standpoint of the so-called "public", and then relying on one's own standpoint of the so-called "public" to bully others with more people and rationalize their own selfishness.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, she had seen countless guys like them who had no ability, no backbone, and no courage. They secretly wanted to be parasitic on others, but at the same time they didn't want to inherit their family ties.

They form gangs and unite with their own kind, and then rely on the strength of their numbers and the power of public opinion to morally kidnap those few strong people who are struggling to survive and strive to become stronger in the apocalypse.

Picking up the bowl to eat, putting down the bowl and scolding the mother, Xiao Liang hated them the most.

In her previous life, she and Ye Shaoyang had helped countless so-called weaklings like them who had no ability to deal with mutant beasts, insect swarms, and rat infestations... but had a lot of tricks to deal with their own kind.

She accepted a lot of people who were relatives or friends with her friends and team members out of kindness.

Ye Shaoyang, for the sake of everyone being human, has been doing his best to protect those sluggish characters who have nothing to do with him.

Having already suffered such a loss once, Xiao Liang has no intention of continuing to be a good person in this life.

She is still grateful to Ye Shaoyang, but she will no longer aspire to be Ye Shaoyang.

In her new life, her goal is to "protect Ye Shaoyang well".

"Why are you talking! Who wants to steal it!"

The women who were already ready to take action were stopped when Xiao Liang raised his voice and suddenly shouted, "It's better than Ming to grab it."

They quickly retracted their outstretched hands, and one of the women even subconsciously slapped her hand backwards, scolding Xiao Liang for not being able to speak.

Although they did intend to rob them openly, they did not want all the survivors present, especially the obviously powerful Ye Shaoyang and others, to know that they were planning to rob them openly.

The original plan of these people was to label Xiao Liang as selfish and making dirty money, and then they would quietly satisfy their own private needs under the guise of "justice for the majority of people."

They thought that as long as they made this move, there would definitely be a large number of survivors behind them, rushing over to carve up Xiao Liang's remaining supplies.

There is a saying that "the law does not punish everyone". For their own benefit, most people accuse Xiao Liang of selfishly making dirty money and starting to carve up Xiao Liang's remaining supplies. These women feel that Xiao Liang's things are stolen. She could only endure it silently.

Even Ye Shaoyang and the others, who had saved most of the people here, would definitely not fight against the hundreds of people present just for Xiao Liang alone.

After all, no matter how powerful Ye Shaoyang and the others are, they cannot defeat one against ten or even one against one hundred.

They would definitely not cause public outrage over a new little girl like Xiao Liang.

The calculations in their hearts were rattling. These women thought that they would be able to catch them, so that Xiao Liang suffered a big loss in vain, but unexpectedly, Xiao Liang actually shouted out their true intentions before they succeeded.

What frightened them the most was not Xiao Liang's insight into people's hearts.

What frightened them the most was that Xiao Liang actually put the pony, the whiteboard, the notepad, and the two pens into the suitcase with agility that dazzled them, and then followed them smoothly. An alloy baseball bat for self-defense was pulled out of the suitcase.

"You guys, or else is there anyone else around me?" Xiao Liang held a baseball bat in one hand and swung it outward like a fly with the other hand, "I don't do your business. If you don't want to rob me, you can do it now." You can leave now.

Several middle-aged women who really planned to rob her were so angry that they all turned black. Their purpose was not achieved. How could they be willing to leave just like that?

But if they don't leave, Xiao Liang can leave by himself.

Seeing that these women had no intention of getting out of the way, Xiao Liang moved his luggage neatly with a suitcase in one hand and a baseball bat in the other.

Several middle-aged women couldn't help but followed Xiao Liang, but if you asked them to give up, they really couldn't accept it.

A few people discussed in low voices, and then two middle-aged women among them brought their children over.

With such instructions, the two men let their children go over to Xiao Liang to ask for something.

Both of them are in their early forties, and their children are already sixteen or seventeen-year-old high school students. Strictly speaking, they can no longer be called "babies."

These two were probably hungry and thirsty, otherwise they wouldn't have followed their mother's instructions and quickly came to Xiao Liang to ask for something despite their reluctance.

It's a pity that Xiao Liang doesn't think that young people who are already sixteen or seventeen years old are still "human cubs in need of special protection".

When she was only one year older than them, she had already lost her father, whom she depended on for life, and began a difficult life journey of struggling to survive alone.

And even earlier, when she was not in kindergarten, her mother had already taught her not to ask others for things with her palms upward.

Therefore, Xiao Liang really doesn't think that these two "children" need her to be particularly kind.

When she was refused what she wanted, the girl just looked ugly and had a bad look in her eyes, but the boy just stretched out his foot and kicked Xiao Liang's suitcase.

Xiao Liang narrowed his eyes slightly and swung the baseball bat in his hand quickly. Ye Shaoyang, who rushed over at this moment, quickly pulled the boy out of the killing range of the baseball bat.

"Who told you to drag me?! Let go!" The boy who failed to kick Xiao Liang's suitcase suddenly sprayed all his anger towards Ye Shaoyang. He blushed and yelled at Ye Shaoyang, while reaching out and using He pushed Ye Shaoyang who had actually let go of his arm.