117

Chapter 117: Establish your authority in one battle

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

When Qi Dafei's team was in danger before, the survivor team that did bad things came from S city.

There are many private survivor teams like them in S City. Firstly, they dont want to risk their lives to find supplies themselves. Secondly, they are unwilling to live only on the relief food provided by the official survivor team. Thirdly, they are unwilling to go Doing dirty work like building city walls and disposing of corpses...

They want to live a good life but are unwilling to put in the hard work or take risks. In addition, they themselves are not very capable people, so they just put their crooked ideas on other survivors.

Such as human trafficking, robbery of materials, forcing girls into prostitution... As long as it is a "business" that can bring in money, these people will do anything.

"Unload all the supplies in your car for me. If you act quickly, I may consider letting you live."

As soon as the middle-aged man who took the lead in robbing Xiao Liang and Cheng Hu opened his mouth, Xiao Liang couldn't help laughing.

"Uncle", this is such a self-proclaimed title with a Jianghu and ancient flavor!

She really didn't expect that in modern society, or specifically after the end of the world, there would still be people using this term to refer to herself.

Xiao Liang pulled Cheng Hu to his side. At the same time, a thin but extremely lethal water curtain separated them from the car and the group of people trying to rob them.

"stranger!"

Someone in the team of robbers exclaimed.

"What are you afraid of! You're just the most useless water-type superpower. How can she still eat you?" The middle-aged man in the lead looked like he hated iron.

In this world, big fists are the last word. What can water and wood types do?

Those of the wood type are not stimulators but control types, and may be able to control plants to attack. However, water type superpowers have no other abilities besides releasing and controlling water.

If he picked up such a good mobile water tower, he was lucky. As for negative emotions such as fear, it was impossible to exist.

Is he afraid of a mobile water tower with no attack power? Is he out of his mind?

After being reminded by him, his younger brothers immediately reacted.

That's right, isn't she just a water superpower? Let her control water and let her fight? Stop being ridiculous, could she still cause a flood to drown them all?

The water curtain she created was almost as thin as a layer of cloth. What effect could it have?

Not to mention attacking them, even stopping them would be problematic.

These people have never seen a water-based superpower who performs precise operations, and they think that all water-based superpowers can only win by relying on large quantities.

Their miscalculation of Xiao Liang made them very arrogant.

"Give them all to me! Since you don't have to drink wine as a penalty for toasting, let's teach these two a profound lesson." The middle-aged man at the head waved his hand, and the guys under him immediately laughed wildly and started to face Xiao Liang and the others. Approaching step by step.