118

Chapter 118 A village with shortcomings

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Although everything outside the city is outside the law, Xiao Liang has his own bottom line in his heart.

Although a large part of these onlookers had malicious intentions towards her, the fact that others had malicious intentions did not mean that she had to eliminate all potential threats as soon as possible.

She is not a murderer, and she does not follow the logic of "those who follow me will prosper, and those who go against me will perish".

By the time Cheng Hu had burned all the corpses, the members of Xiao Liang's team had already arrived in groups.

Xiao Liang asked Cheng Hu to count the number of people, and then everyone rushed to leave the vicinity of S City before dark.

When they returned to the industrial park, Chen Hailong and the others had not returned yet.

Xiao Liang asked Cheng Hu to take the people in their team down to exchange information, and she went straight back to the suite where she, Qiu Liangyu, Mo Xiaohan and others often used to cook.

When she came back, Qiu Liangyu and Mo Xiaohan were preparing dinner for everyone with the help of Mama Ye, Mama Wang and others.

The ingredients were brought out by Wang Xufeng from their small warehouse, and several people were gathering together to select and wash the vegetables.

"You're back?" Seeing Xiao Liang, Qiu Liangyu greeted her with joy.

"Yes." Xiao Liang said hello to the many women and children in the room while closing the door.

"Sister!" Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia called sister in unison. The two little ones dropped the vegetables in their hands and jumped towards Xiao Liang quickly.

"Sister, you are back. Jiajia misses you." Because of Xiao Liang's true love for them, the longer they spend time with Xiao Liang, the more Si Jiajia's original personality is restored.

As a little princess who has been pampered by her parents and older brothers since she was a child, this girl is more skillful than anyone else in her coquettish ways.

"Sister misses us Jiajia too." Xiao Liang bent down and touched the heads of the two children, "Are you obedient at home?"

"Yes, we did the homework left by my sister, and then we practiced martial arts with Captain Ye."

"Yeah, Captain Ye is so awesome. Together, my sister and I can't go ten rounds under him, but it makes me and my sister very depressed."

Si Jiajia said stubbornly, "I'm not depressed because of this matter."

Si Jiawen nodded repeatedly against his will, "You are right, it is my brother who is depressed, and I am the only one who is depressed."

Si Jiajia was satisfied, and Si Jiawen was very satisfied when he saw his sister smiling.

Xiao Liang shook his head slightly with a look of helplessness.

One likes to be pampered by his brother, and the other loves to pamper his sister. The two children she picked up are really a perfect brother-sister combination.

While coaxing the two children, Xiao Liang fetched water for himself to wash his hands.

Now that she is back, she will definitely help Qiu Liangyu and the others cook.

After washing his hands, Xiao Liang went directly to help Qiu Liangyu cut the meat.

Qiu Liangyu prepared a lot of pork and two frozen chickens. This was their meat dish tonight.