5

Chapter 5 Unquiet Night

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"Buy, buy, buy."

The young man raised his hands in a gesture of surrender. He and Xiao Liang were neighbors. When he was a child, when naughty people were disgusted with dogs, Xiao Liang often punished him because of his frequent mischief. This led to the fact that as long as Xiao Liang glared, this young man I will subconsciously want to follow her wishes.

"After you buy it, put it in your car."

The young man nodded, "Okay, I understand."

Xiao Liang secretly breathed a sigh of relief and waved her hand, "Okay, let's drive."

The young man seems to have been granted amnesty.

After helping Xiao Liang deliver the things downstairs to the dormitory, the young man sat back in the cab of his pickup truck and said, "Then I'll leave first."

"Remember what you promised me!"

"Isn't it just to buy those things and store them in the carriage? I understand." Although he found Xiao Liang's request a bit strange, the young man was still determined to follow Xiao Liang's instructions.

He has known Xiao Liang for more than ten years, but he has never seen Xiao Liang play a prank or joke once. This girl's seriousness can be said to be very boring.

Of course, the most important thing is that Xiao Liang has a good understanding of his family's economic conditions. With Xiao Liang's character, the young man is sure that she will not let him spend any unnecessary money.

After standing there and watching the minivan drive away, Xiao Liang continued to use his ant moving technique.

She moved all her things into the dormitory building, and then ran to find the dormitory aunt in the duty room. "Auntie, can I store these things in the duty room first? I will take them away tomorrow morning. I don't want to move them back and forth again."

"Okay, then you can find a place to put it by yourself." The dormitory aunt pointed to the large open space behind her and told Xiao Liang to find a place to pile up her pile of salutes.

Xiao Liang thanked the dormitory aunt, and then took all his things into the dormitory aunt's duty room as quickly as possible.

Seeing that it was still early, Xiao Liang didn't go upstairs immediately.

She turned around and trotted to the school playground.

After running around the track for nearly two hours, Xiao Liang returned to the dormitory covered in stinky sweat.

"After get off work?" When Xiao Liang opened the door and came in, the girl sleeping on the bed opposite her was sitting in her seat and applying a facial mask carefully.

"Yeah." Time was limited, so Xiao Liang chose not to explain his complicated experience today.

She nodded slightly towards her roommate, and then immediately rushed into the bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth.

By the time she finished washing and came out, her other two roommates had already returned to the dormitory at some point.

After everyone said hello to each other, Xiao Liang immediately gave the restroom to the two girls who came back later.

As for herself.

Thanks to the previous sorting and moving things, crazy running laps on the playground, and his own basic metabolism, Xiao Liang now has a lot of virtual gold coins.