93

Chapter 93 New Discovery

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

If everyone in their small group can trust each other and risk their lives, then they will only selectively trust other formal members of the team.

This is what Xiao Liang hopes to see. Under her subtle influence, Ye Shaoyang and the others have indeed managed to always be wary of other people.

"Okay, you two, stop trying to be weird here. Jiajia is going to get me some noodles, and Xiaowen is going to help your Uncle Xu Feng clean up his books."

When Xiao Liang said this, the two children immediately ran away making faces.

Qiu Liangyu couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Look, you've spoiled these two children. One is clever and the other is naughty."

Xiao Liang also laughed, "It's not good to be clever. What's going on in the world now, do you still want to raise two Guaiguai cards?"

Qiu Liangyu thought the same thing.

The atmosphere in their team is already quite good, and occasionally, in places they can't see, there are people who bully those who are not strong and have no backers behind them.

Rather than letting the two children be bullied in the future, they would really rather teach the two children to be smarter and more naughty.

This way, if one day they let them go outside, they at least don't have to worry about the two children being bullied.

A few people were chatting about home affairs while doing various chores. About fifteen minutes later, the noodles cooked by Xiao Liang were brought to the dining room.

Everyone sat around the table, then each person held a large bowl of noodles and began to work hard.

"There's still more in the pot. If it's not enough, just add more." Xiao Liang told everyone before starting to eat.

Of course, this sentence has nothing to do with the two little guys Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia - they are still young, and a big bowl is enough to fill them up.

Xiao Liang's words were mainly meant for Qiu Liangyu and Wang Xufeng.

"I don't know if the captain and the others have eaten." After eating and drinking, Qiu Liangyu finally remembered to worry about the dietary problems of Ye Shaoyang and others.

"Bread, milk, biscuits, cans, ham, chocolate, etc. I brought them several bags, which must be enough for them to eat."

Qiu Liangyu jumped up and hugged Xiao Liang's shoulders, "I'm embarrassed to eat and drink with you every day while using your points with everyone. Come on, let me give you a loving hug on behalf of all of us~~~"

Xiao Liang: ...Why are people going crazy all of a sudden? It's a bit scary.

In the afternoon, Qiu Liangyu continued to read, and the two children continued to write the dozen or so new words assigned to them by Xiao Liang. Wang Xufeng, who had already finished his accounts, fell asleep under the quilt and fell asleep comfortably.

As for Xiao Liang, she hadn't finished exploring the community yet. After lunch, the girl had already folded her hands and staggered downstairs again.

It wasn't until evening that everyone got together again.

Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu changed the ingredients from Wang Xufeng and started preparing dinner. Ye Shaoyang and the others were helping the two chefs while sharing their harvest today.

According to Ye Shaoyang, there are many wastelands around this industrial park, but there are relatively few mutant beasts.

As for snakes, insects, rats and ants, within the range that Mo Xiaohan could detect, the number of these things was neither too small nor too large.

As for the deeper parts of the earth, Mo Xiaohan is temporarily powerless.

To explore such a wide area, she had to use her supernatural energy sparingly.

"By the way, a few of us also made a special trip to the west gate of City S, where we observed the survivors who entered and exited the city gate all afternoon."

"We found that the civilian survivor teams in City S are generally weak, but their official survivor team is so strong that it can crush at least ten of our teams."

As soon as Ye Shaoyang said this, Qiu Liangyu immediately stopped cutting vegetables.

Xiao Liang had already expected it, "To be able to control a city so tightly and refuse to let us in even if we are told not to let us in is not something that an ordinary team of survivors can do."

"And you should have seen yesterday that the people guarding the city gate, one by one, are all young adults with relatively high martial arts values ​​and have undergone certain training."

"Young people of their age and physique are all the main players in other teams, but if you look at them again, they are actually sent directly by the official survivor team of S City to guard the city gate."

Qiu Liangyu asked her, "Even if they are sent to guard the city gate, it doesn't prove that they are not reused, right? You also said that they are responsible for preventing more survivor teams from entering S City. Without two brushes, They shouldnt be able to complete this task, right?

Xiao Liang smiled at her and said, "That's because you were far away at the time and didn't even notice what was going on inside the city gate."

She said to Ye Shaoyang and others: "I don't know if any of you have seen those cannons inside the door. That is the real killer move of S City's official survivor team."

Qiu Liangyu was so frightened that she covered her heart with her small hands, "Isn't it right? Are they planning to fire directly if someone breaks in?"

Xiao Liang complained to her, "Otherwise, do you think they put the cannon at the city gate just to show off to everyone?"

"This is so unreasonable!" Qiu Liangyu was a little indignant, "S City doesn't belong to them, why don't they let everyone in!"

"They are soldiers and armed police stationed in S City." Zhen Zhitong spoke up for the first time, "As far as we know, these people immediately began to provide post-disaster rescue to ordinary people after the apocalypse. S It is no exaggeration to say that 99% of the citys success today is due to them.

Qiu Liangyu immediately stopped feeling that these people were overbearing and unreasonable. After all, they were risking their lives to save and protect the common people of S City.

Qiu Liangyu, who is also a commoner, is very fond of these people now.

"And it's not like they didn't accept survivors from other places from the beginning. It's because City S can no longer afford the food, clothing, and housing for more survivors."

As soon as Xiao Liang said this, the last bit of resentment in Qiu Liangyu's heart disappeared.

She was a little embarrassed and felt that she really shouldn't be too arbitrary.

Fortunately, no one meant to criticize her. After everyone helped the official survivor team of City S to explain their difficulties, they talked about other discoveries made by Ye Shaoyang and the others during their trip.

"More than half of the survivor teams who did not get the chance to enter S City set out to the west, whether to other cities in the province or to Kyoto further away. The smaller half were like us, temporarily searching around S City. Settled down a stronghold."