119

Chapter 119 Personal inspection

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Ye Shaoyang didn't want this, so he didn't plan to consider the other two villages.

As for the village where Chen Hailong and the others brought back a lot of vegetables and fruits, Ye Shaoyang said, "Tomorrow I will personally take people there to have a look. If there is a possibility of transformation, then we will move there first."

Xiao Liang was the first to respond positively, "Take me and Xiaohan with you."

Mo Xiaohan, who was eating fruit after dinner: What does it have to do with me? What does it have to do with me? I do not want to go.

But before she could voice her objection, Ye Shaoyang had already nodded in agreement with Xiao Liang's proposal, "It's okay if Xiaohan goes together, if there is still room for renovation, we can pack up the house immediately. "

There are so many survivor teams in City S. If there really was a perfect place, then this kind of place would have been taken over long ago.

Foreign households like them will most likely have to rely on themselves.

With such mental preparation, Ye Shaoyang naturally thought about how to transform villages with certain defects that others could not tolerate.

Fortunately, the team he led included Mo Xiaohan, an earth element user with extraordinary strength.

She can build roads all the way from City D to City S, so she can naturally help them appropriately change the topography of the future safety zone.

If there wasn't such a magical person in the team, Ye Shaoyang wouldn't have gone to that village to find out.

After the meeting, the core members who would go together tomorrow were decided, and everyone continued their apocalyptic daily life step by step.

Those whose turn it was to watch the night went out directly, while those whose turn was not there either went back to rest or found something to do on their own.

"By the way, captain, about that village, should we go and talk to the other teams first?"

Before leaving the house, Qiu Liangyu asked Ye Shaoyang this question.

"Let's talk about it when we get back. The situation is unclear now, and there's no point in talking about it."

Qiu Liangyu thought about it, "Then you should be more careful tomorrow."

***

The next day, before Xiao Liang and the others set off, Cheng Hu sent over a thin notebook.

What was written down in the notebook was all the news that Xiao Liang's team members had inquired about yesterday.

"Stay up late?"

Cheng Hu chuckled.

The two big dark circles under his eyes were clearly hanging there, and he couldn't deny them even if he wanted to.

"Don't stay up late if you are not particularly anxious about anything in the future. To survive in the apocalypse, it is very important to maintain sufficient physical strength and energy at all times."

"Yes!" Cheng Hu had no idea that he was being taught a lesson. He gave Xiao Liang an irregular military salute and then ran away with a smile.

"Let's go." After he left, Ye Shaoyang gave the order, and Wang Xufeng immediately started the car and drove out of the community where they temporarily settled.

This time, he, Mo Xiaohan and Xiao Liang accompanied Ye Shaoyang to inspect the village that Chen Hailong and the others found before.

In addition to the four of them, there was also an official team member brought out by Chen Hailong in this car.

He is responsible for leading the way for Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Although Chen Hailong had told Ye Shaoyang and the others about the specific route, to be cautious, Ye Shaoyang finally brought along a formal team member who had been to that village.

Because the road conditions were not particularly good, and there would be a small number of mutant beasts with hot brains attacking them along the way, it took Ye Shaoyang and the others more than two hours to finally arrive at the village where Chen Hailong and the others had been before.

"Captain, deputy captain, this is Liujia Village. Mutated beasts occasionally appear in the village, so please be more careful."

The official team member responsible for leading them was a young man in his early twenties. After greeting Ye Shaoyang and the others, this young man had already opened the car door and got out.

After getting out of the car, he immediately held his air rifle in his hand and looked around with his eyes.

Xiao Liang got off the car one step later than him. After getting off the car, she immediately moved towards Ye Shaoyang, Wang Xufeng and Mo Xiaohan.

Mo Xiaohan was yawning lazily before, but now that he was here, the girl immediately entered working mode.

She followed Xiao Liang, Wang Xufeng and Ye Shaoyang, her eyes also not idle.

Under the leadership of the official team member, the four people visited the entire village inside and out.

It can be seen that this Liujia Village was once a very wealthy village. Almost every household in the village built a strong and spacious single-family building.

In addition, there are large greenhouses outside the village. If the terrain and mutant beasts here are not considered, Xiao Liang feels that this is a perfect location.

She said to Ye Shaoyang: "We can spend some effort to clean up the mutated beasts, and the problem of low terrain can be left to Xiaohan to solve slowly. I think we might as well bring everyone here tomorrow."

A good place must be occupied as soon as possible. If it takes a long time, other teams will definitely focus on it.

After all, there is no ownerless land around S City now. Those survivors who are still migrating towards S City, most of them, will definitely be like Ye Shaoyang and others in the future. Choose the best ones to build your own safe zone.

"If you want to clean up all three mountains, this cannot be done overnight." Wang Xufeng put forward a different opinion, "In my opinion, we might as well send some people over first and let them be responsible for cleaning up the mutant beasts. When After the mutant beasts are cleared, when will we move everyone here? This will save us a lot of energy."

You must know that they are not the only official members of this team.

If they move everyone in the team to this village, they will definitely have to dedicate a lot of manpower to protect those ordinary people in the future. This is really not cost-effective in Wang Xufeng's opinion.

"Then send 60% of the official team members here, and let the remaining 40% of the official team members stay in the industrial park." Ye Shaoyang also had the same concerns as Xiao Liang, so he boldly decided to send his own official team members More than half.

"We can't leave all the work to us. When we go back in the afternoon, Captain, you can go and have a good chat with our allies."

Wang Xufeng is a successful businessman. Seeing that his captain no longer planned to change places, he immediately started making plans for other teams.

"Brother Xu Feng is right, we can't be the only one to do this." Xiao Liang agreed. She said to Ye Shaoyang: "Captain Ye, you can first circle the places you are optimistic about. This village belongs to us." I found that we only have the right to choose the location first, and I dont think its too much.