59

Chapter 59 Not a good friend

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Yes, it's me." Seeing Xiao Liang and others, the little boy's eyes flashed with various emotions such as surprise, suspicion, and wariness. Xiao Liang couldn't help but feel funny.

After thinking for a moment, she exchanged two barrels of instant noodles, two bags of chocolate, and two large bottles of glucose water from her system mall.

Throwing the glass bottle of glucose solution into the little boy's arms, Xiao Liang said in a loud voice, "Your sister made this thing, right? Has she fainted now?"

The little boy looked troubled, obviously considering whether he should tell the truth.

Xiao Liang knew at a glance that the child was not only afraid of delaying the treatment of his sister, but also afraid that they would do something bad to his sister because she was a superpower.

She said to the little boy: "Feed her some glucose water. When she wakes up, you can come down to eat."

In fact, she could just carry the two children down, but who makes the little boy so wary now? Xiao Liang has no bad taste in scaring children.

The little boy hesitated for a moment, but in the end his concern for his sister prevailed. He unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip of the warm glucose water inside.

After pausing for a moment, he realized that there was nothing unusual about him. Then the little boy carefully took the bottle and fed his sister water.

Chen Hailong was dumbfounded when he saw it, "You are so cautious for someone so small? This must have been a lot of training."

Xiao Liang glanced at him and said, "It is not possible for adults in this world to live in peace, let alone they are just two children."

It's so normal to be criticized, and it's so right to be wary.

Until Mo Xiaohan killed the three mutant beasts, the little boy's baby sister still didn't wake up.

Xiao Liang then took out two more cups of hot water from his storage space.

This water was stuffed into the space before she left. The same large thermos cup and a thermos flask with a larger capacity than the thermos cup. Xiao Liang would carry a lot of them with him every time he went out.

He soaked two bowls of noodles with the hot water in the thermos cup, and put the two bags of chocolates exchanged together on top of the noodle bowls. Xiao Liang then clapped his hands and stood up.

"I put this stone for you. When your sister wakes up, you can come down and eat by yourself."

She didn't suggest that the two little guys go with her, not because she didn't want to, but because she knew one thing very well - traveling is not a business.

These two little guys must be very wary right now. If she shows even the slightest bit of interest in them, the little boy will immediately transform into a little hedgehog with explosive hair.

"Let's go." After waving towards Chen Hailong who was a little dumbfounded, Xiao Liang turned around and walked away neatly.

Although Chen Hailong felt that it was a pity to miss such a young person with super powers, since Xiao Liang was leaving, Chen Hailong naturally followed him.

Before he went out to look for food, his boss had told him that when he went out, everything should be based on Xiao Liang's wishes.

Zhen Zhitong is a smart man, and Mo Xiaohan doesn't care about anything except food, so the two of them walked faster than Chen Hailong.