103

Chapter 103 Uncle Ye is soft-hearted

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

The old lady was very ambitious and moved out of her eldest son's house with her belongings.

This incident made Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin regret it very much. What did he regret? Regret that he overestimated the old lady's love for him.

He did not expect that the old lady who once loved him as much as her eyes would actually refuse to compromise for his sake.

When the old lady moved away, his parents were embarrassed and all his father's brothers and sisters were offended.

His second uncle took the old lady to his home without saying a word, and completely severed ties with him and his wife because of this incident.

His third uncle and his aunt also stood on the same side as his second uncle. The relatives who heard the news also accused him and his wife of not being the same thing.

Of course, I didn't scold him in front of my face, I just talked about it behind my back every time.

But as a northerner who is born with a loud voice, when the mood rises, these people's "talking behind the back" is basically equivalent to broadcasting...

They are a small 18th-tier city that is not ranked here. Not to mention all the people living in the city, at least half of them either know him or his parents, or they know his grandparents.

So overnight, he and his wife became synonymous with bastards, and became living evidence that "it is better to raise a son than to raise a meat bun" and "to marry an unworthy wife will ruin three generations."

Although he has a house, a car (bought by his parents), and a relatively decent job, he doesn't want his reputation to be ruined, right?

Especially since he is a teacher, he is a role model for others, but he has not cultivated his own moral character. He may not be a bad person at ordinary times. After all, this is not an ancient society where filial piety governs the world. But if there is a chance for promotion in the school, then his competitors, It's better to dig this matter out immediately and hold him back.

In addition, the old lady has received filial piety from her children, grandchildren, and relatives for so many years, and secondly, all the joint property left by the old man and the old lady is in the hands of the old lady, so the old lady The private money in his hand is more than the joint property of his parents.

Originally, his uncle, aunt, and his cousins ​​had no intention of asking for these properties, but now his grandma moved to his second uncle's house in a rage. No matter how the money is calculated, what will happen to it? It will definitely not fall on him.

In this way, he is not equivalent to losing his wife and losing his troops.

When the apocalypse came, his wife was still gloating about the misfortune, thinking that no matter how much money the old lady had, it was of no use. Now it had not all turned into a pile of waste paper.

But the problem is, even if all the money in the old lady's hands becomes a pile of waste paper, she still has food, clothing and a place to live. Unlike them, they are reduced to living with their parents at their second uncle's house. .

Later, when his wife offended his second uncle's family, they became even worse.

Because they were kicked out by his second uncle, the couple had to find a house to live in that didn't collapse. It didn't matter. What did matter was that they could no longer stretch out their hands for clothes or open their mouths for food.

Without his second uncle's family to provide them with daily food and drink, even if they often went to their parents' rations, starvation would still become their daily routine.

This is why even if his wife is scolded by the old lady, she still does not intend to give up the duck she got.

"Then things have become like this, what's the point of talking about this now?" After a long silence, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin spoke again, "No matter what, we have to deal with this situation first, right?"

"Then I'll accompany you to your second uncle's house." Uncle Ye Shaoyang felt sorry for his son. Before his wife could say anything else, he had already relented and agreed to go over and see what was going on.

However, based on his understanding of Ye Shaoyang and his mother, he felt that Ye Shaoyang would probably not care about this matter.

Now he agreed to accompany his son there. Firstly, he was hoping that Ye Shaoyang would help settle the matter for the sake of his old face. Secondly, he did not want his son to be with his wife again. It was a back and forth struggle with each other.

They are all people who are about to leave their hometown and go to unknown places. It is hard to say what will happen in the future.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle thought sadly that maybe it won't be long before their two old bones die in a foreign land. By then, their son will not be able to cause trouble to them even if he wants to.

Not knowing at all that his father had the dangerous idea of ​​"helping him if he can before he dies", Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin was still secretly proud in his heart - as expected, his parents still loved him.

"But don't have too much hope. You also know the tempers of your grandma and your second uncle and aunt, not to mention your cousin. Because of your grandma moving away from our house, He has problems with me and your mother, not to mention you and your wife.

"Especially because you and your wife are still unreasonable about this matter. If they just won't help you, then we have nothing to blame them for."

Ye Shaoyang's cousin immediately became anxious when he heard this. He frowned and said, "Dad!"

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle waved his hand towards his son, "It's useless if you call me. It doesn't matter whether I say it's okay or not."

"Then can't you help me beg for my breasts? If my breasts leak..."

"Do you think your mother can listen to me?"

If the old lady can listen to him, can he be looked down upon by his younger brothers, sisters, and neighbors from afar?

His daughter-in-law was ostracizing his mother, and he wanted to settle the matter, but his mother directly called in all his brothers and sisters.

The old lady didn't understand what it meant to compromise. In her old words, she had never suffered from such cowardice for most of her life. She couldn't just bury half of her body in the ground. Instead, she would be trampled under the feet of a granddaughter-in-law.

As for the old lady's bad temper, it might be better if he didn't tell her. If he did, the old lady would definitely be even more angry.

By then, let alone help his son and daughter-in-law clean up the mess, if the old lady is cruel, she might be able to tell Ye Shaoyang to stop talking to their family.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle couldn't help but feel frightened when he thought that everyone else would follow Ye Shaoyang's motorcade and his son would be left behind because he offended Ye Shaoyang's family.

He told his son, "Don't do what your wife does. If your cousin really doesn't agree, then you two can find a way on your own. Otherwise, I'm afraid that your grandma will not do it if she gets angry." Let your cousin take you away together."

Ye Shaoyang's first cousin looked depressed, "Is grandma so heartless? All she wants is not to embarrass Shaoyang. Am I not her grandson?"

Ye Shaoyang's aunt couldn't bear it any longer. She glared at her son, "Your grandma has disowned you a long time ago! Now that you remember that you are her grandson, why did you leave so early?"