42

Chapter 42 Grandma Cheng shows off her power

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

The corners of Wang Xufeng's lips raised into a mocking smile - these people are really good at confusing right and wrong.

He took a deep breath and decided to argue with them from beginning to end, so as not to prevent them from always pretending to be confused and obviously taking advantage of them, but still showing disgusting faces that they had suffered a big loss. .

But before he could say anything, Grandma Cheng had already spit at those people with a "poof" sound.

She put one hand on her hips like a teapot, and with the other hand, she viciously pointed at the people who were surrounding Wang Xufeng and denouncing him.

"You are the only ones who are qualified to say that you are a cultured person and a high-level intellectual! Even those big-headed rural aunts in our village who are illiterate cannot do such shameless things as you!"

"You eat from others, drink from others, live in others' homes, and are protected by others. Don't you feel grateful at all to others? Where do you have the shamelessness to accuse others?"

"If it weren't for Xiao Wang and the others, how could you have been able to eat, sit and drink for more than half a month? How could you transform yourself from a Luchai stick into a human being again so quickly?"

"What, you guys think you can't use them anymore, so you start to turn your back on them?"

"Why do people make rules? Don't you know what 'holding other people's bowls and obeying other people's control' means? If you don't obey, you don't have to eat other people's food, drink other people's water, and don't sleep in other people's rooms! Who? Are you forced to stay?"

"You can't eat enough, you can't do anything, and you only make trouble every day. I've long disliked you guys!"

"Don't think that if you study two days longer than others, others won't be able to see your clever ideas."

"Don't you just want to be a local emperor in this safe zone? You also want to be an official and take care of others, but you don't want to go out and take risks and go out to find things, so that all good things will happen to you?"

"Look at Xiaoye and the others. They either go out to find things for us to eat and wear every day, or they stay in the safe area to guard supplies and protect us."

"Is it possible that people tuck their heads in their belts every day just to feed you white-eyed wolves so that you can ride on their necks?"

Xiao Liang clicked his tongue, "Didn't you say that it would take a hundred days to break your muscles and bones? Why do I feel like Grandma Cheng is just a normal person now?"

Qiu Liangyu didn't know when she got close to Xiao Liang, "Don't tell me, Grandma Cheng's injury did heal faster than others. You don't know that although she was injured for a shorter time than others, her injury is still serious." The recovery was almost on par with the others.

Xiao Liang hissed, "Grandma Cheng is an old woman. It shouldn't be difficult for someone of her age to have a broken bone, right?"

Qiu Liangyu looked confused, "Is that so?"

Although she is now the official doctor in the team, in fact, Qiu Liangyu does not have any medical skills.

If he hadn't awakened his "emergency room" power at the critical moment of life and death, Qiu Liangyu would never have thought of becoming a team doctor.

Xiao Liang touched his chin, "I think you should pay more attention, in case Grandma Cheng wakes up..."

Qiu Liangyu suddenly became energetic, "Then wouldn't there be one more evolver in our team?"

Xiao Liang spread his hands and said, "This is just a guess on my part. It's hard to say whether it's true or not."

Qiu Liangyu's red lips parted slightly and she was about to continue saying something when a fat boy who looked to be only sixteen or seventeen years old suddenly walked up to Grandma Cheng.

"What my dad wants to do is none of your business? Are you too full to do anything, you old fool? Believe it or not, if you say one more thing, I will beat you to paralysis right away."

As he spoke, the young man waved his fist viciously at Grandma Cheng.

Originally, this person said this just to intimidate Grandma Cheng and make her shut up.

However, Grandma Cheng's two grandsons, Cheng Hu and Cheng Ying, took the young man's cruel words seriously.

Cheng Ying opened his arms and stood directly in front of his grandma with his small body. Cheng Hu stood further forward than Cheng Ying. Although his body was not as strong as that boy's, his eyes were more unruly than that boy's.

Two country bumpkins in rags actually had the guts to challenge him, which made the young man very angry.

Without thinking, he clenched his fist and smashed it towards Cheng Hu.

Cheng Hu wasn't afraid at all - if he was a good person, he wouldn't have had to fight for food with them when he knew there were many people there at Liu Haofang's place.

As soon as the little stupid young man saw the other party punching him, he immediately clenched his fists and faced him.

The two of them punched and kicked each other, and soon they were wrestling with each other.

The little fat man's father was the middle-aged man who spoke on behalf of their small group before. When he saw his son being beaten, the middle-aged man suddenly became angry.

He raised his foot and kicked Cheng Hu, but Xiao Liang suddenly threw the baseball bat he was holding in his hand.

With a bang, the flying baseball bat collided with the leg that was kicking Cheng Hu, and the owner of the leg screamed.

"Children are fighting, why are you, a grown man, getting involved in this fight?" Before the middle-aged man could go to Xiao Liang, the culprit, to settle accounts, Chen Hailong had already grabbed the middle-aged man's collar and pulled him away from Cheng. The tiger was about two or three meters away.

At the same time, Chen Hailong's younger brothers also quickly pulled the middle-aged man's companions out of the "battle circle".

As for the middle-aged man's parents and wife, Xiao Liang and Mo Xiaohan also blocked them from the "battle circle" so that they could not support the fat man who was fighting with Cheng Hu.

The middle-aged man's parents and wife usually held the little fat man in their hands and loved him in every possible way. When they saw the little fat man being beaten, the three of them felt as if their hearts had been ripped out.

They swarmed up, raising their hands to push Xiao Liang and Mo Xiaohan.

Mo Xiaohan was prepared. When those people's hands were still about a meter away from them, Mo Xiaohan quickly built a wall of earth between himself and the three people.

By the way, Xiao Liang was also protected by her with an earthen wall.

Those three people never expected that, well, a wall of earth would suddenly appear in the air, so the three people who were unable to retreat hit the earth wall with all their palms.

They exerted great force, and after they slapped them, they made a muffled sound that made everyone who listened feel pain for them.

"You are really brave to attack the official team members responsible for maintaining order." Xiao Liang intercepted the two women and one man who were about to bypass the wall blockade at one end of the earth wall. "It seems that what Brother Xu Feng announced just now Regulations, you all have turned a deaf ear to them."