22

Chapter 22 Collecting Supplies

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Under Ye Shaoyang's careful instruction, everyone turned on their desk lamps and flashlights and practiced boxing and kicking for two hours.

It wasn't until everyone was panting and sweating from exhaustion that Ye Shaoyang showed mercy and let everyone go back to their rooms to rest.

There are only six people in their team, so the three rooms on the first floor are enough for them to live temporarily.

Qiu Liangyu and Xiao Liang are lesbians, so they naturally live in the same room.

Chen Hailong was Ye Shaoyang's little fanboy. When the rooms were assigned, this young man fought to stay in the same room as Ye Shaoyang.

It was hard to refuse such kindness, and Ye Shaoyang did not refuse.

Therefore, Wang Xufeng and Zhen Zhitong naturally lived in the same room.

They blocked the door of the villa with a sofa, and then moved the dining table and chairs between the sofa and the wall.

Xiao Liang thought it was okay, so he didn't suggest anyone stay overnight.

Anyway, D City has not yet completely fallen into chaos, and they can still live a relatively safe and comfortable life, so there is no need to attack everyone so early.

***

"Plop!"

"Ouch!"

Early in the morning, Xiao Liang heard Chen Hailong yelling in the next room.

"Boss, boss, help me - my legs won't obey me!"

The corners of Xiao Liang's lips raised slightly.

It seems that Chen Hailong has tasted the bitter consequences of excessive exercise.

Sure enough, Ye Shaoyang's gentle and steady voice soon came from the room.

While helping Chen Hailong up, he warmly taught him how to relieve muscle soreness.

"Hai Long was lazy last night, right?" Qiu Liangyu got up very early. When she heard Chen Hailong yelling, the girl immediately guessed the reason.

Ye Shaoyang actually told them to do some simple stretching and massage last night. It was obvious that Chen Hailong did not implement Ye Shaoyang's instructions at all.

The two of them washed their faces and brushed their teeth with the water provided by Xiao Liang, and then walked together to the deserted ruins to solve internal problems.

There is no way, now the water supply system in D City has been completely paralyzed. If they want to be convenient, don't they have to be less civilized and less particular.

By the time the two of them solved their internal problems and returned to the villa, Ye Shaoyang and the four of them had all finished washing themselves with the water prepared by Xiao Liang.

As for whether they also went there, Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu would certainly not pay special attention to such an embarrassing question.

"I plan to let Hai Long stay behind today. Do you have any different opinions?" After a simple breakfast together, Ye Shaoyang looked at his teammates with a smile.

"No." Xiao Liang and the others shook their heads.

Everyone has not forgotten Chen Hailong's grinning expression when he walked. For such a guy who would only be a hindrance even if he followed him out, it is most correct to let him stay in the villa area to watch things.