81

Chapter 81 Brave

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"No, Lao Ye, you can't eat alone." No one responded to the request for a deal, so those guys shamelessly stalked Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang had already anticipated that these guys would not just watch them get the benefits alone, so before these guys came to him, he had already discussed how to handle this batch of supplies with Xiao Liang, Wang Xufeng and others.

Xiao Liang didn't care about this. Anyway, she didn't set up a stall at the entrance of his village just to exchange supplies with Qi Dafei.

Well, she has already repaid her, and she doesn't want to worry about the next thing.

This is not the first time that Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng have faced Xiao Liang's behavior as a hands-off shopkeeper, and they no longer even feel helpless.

According to the previous rules, they entered all these things into the account book, and then honestly recorded the points for Xiao Liang - although the number of points for Xiao Liang had reached an extremely terrifying level.

As for those people who shamelessly insisted on asking Ye Shaoyang to distribute supplies to them, Wang Xufeng all acted like he was doing Tai Chi, pushing back their requests in a smooth but extremely determined way.

In the end, these teams chose to buy food from Ye Shaoyang and others.

They also endured the pain and bought a basket of vegetables and fruits that were not very good at resisting hunger.

People who have experienced modern society have a common sense, that is, if you dont eat fresh fruits and vegetables for a long time, no matter how much fish, meat, rice or noodles you eat, your body will slowly collapse. .

In the long run, these people can't just hold their noses and buy some fruits and vegetables.

After handling all aspects of the transaction vigorously and resolutely, Wang Xufeng wiped his sweat and got into his team's second off-road vehicle.

He gestured to Ye Shaoyang, and Ye Shaoyang drove the car and took the lead out of the small mountain col where they stayed temporarily last night.

Behind them were the other vehicles in their group.

Further behind, there was a long queue of cars following them.

Just like when they came, Xiao Liang and the others still encountered a lot of mutant beasts when they left.

The energetic Xiao Liang showed off her power, and all the off-road vehicles traveling within the range of her powers were protected by Xiao Liang by herself.

The mutated beasts that rushed up to attack them all died on the grassland below the road without exception.

The formal team members, whose pressure was greatly reduced, were all wailing, as if they had picked up 200 kilograms of rice for nothing on the roadside.

They were so excited. The official team members who had heard Chen Hailong talk about Xiao Liang's bravery countless times finally saw Xiao Liang's strength with their own eyes today, which made them feel as if they were "eye-opening".

In addition, Xiao Liang belongs to their team and is one of their nominal leaders. On the one hand, these official team members feel that their personal safety is guaranteed to a large extent, but on the other hand, they are not aware of it. There was a sense of pride in the world.

They held tightly the air guns that Ye Shaoyang had given them before setting off from City D. They screamed and shot the mutated beasts that were not within the range of Xiao Liang's powers. They were high-spirited and energetic. It was as if someone had injected a tube of chicken blood into each of them.

"Tsk tsk, look, look at Lao Ye's team. All the official team members are equipped with air rifles. Awesome! Handsome!"

The captain of the team following Ye Shaoyang and his team was an unshaven, careless middle-aged man who was in his forties but pretended to be young and called Ye Shaoyang "Old Ye".

Almost half of the people in his team also have guns in their hands. Such a configuration ratio can only be achieved by a very powerful team in City D.

If Ye Shaoyang hadn't had Xiao Liang, who came with his own plug-in, to help him wholeheartedly, he might not have been able to get so many guns.

But the problem is that this man didn't know that Ye Shaoyang got so many guns because of his mistakes. He thought that Ye Shaoyang had some tricks that he couldn't guess.

Because Xiao Liang was exceptionally brave, the long car dragon quickly cut through this section of the road where mutant beasts frequently appeared.

Other teams more or less all had members who failed, but Xiao Liang and his team were the only ones in this team. Everyone sat in the car and shot from a distance the whole time, so let alone losing, they didn't even slow down the speed of the car.

Fortunately, the injuries suffered by the members of other teams were only minor injuries and would not have much impact on their subsequent migration.

It took everyone a little less time than when they entered before to rush out of the mountains. One car after another, they drove smoothly onto the highway before the apocalypse.

Since the departure time was a little late, everyone couldn't go too far today.

Seeing that the sun was about to set, Xiao Liang found an open area with only stones and a few weeds as their temporary place to stay tonight.

There are no obstacles that can serve as barriers around them. While the field of vision is wide, it is actually not conducive to their defense when facing mutant beasts, rats, or insects.

Fortunately, they still have Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong.

At Xiao Liang's request, one of the two men built a low wall around the camp, and the other set up the power grids they brought from City D on top of the low wall.

With this low wall and this electric grid, they at least don't have to worry about being surrounded by enemies from 360 degrees in this wilderness.

Just like the previous two days, people were setting up tents, laying out sleeping bags, taking care of children, and arranging security work. Everyone was busy and busy going back and forth in the camp.

The only one who is relatively free is probably Xiao Liang. She does not plan to continue to run a small stove for her family tonight, so their small group will eat bread, cakes, biscuits, milk, Convenient foods such as juice, fruit, canned food.

Of course, even if it was what Xiao Liang called a "make do" meal, their food would be far better than others.

Regardless of the quantity or variety, their dinner was enough to make others envious.

"You guys eat slowly, I'll go for a walk in the forest." After eating a bag of bread and drinking a carton of milk, Xiao Liang picked up a baseball bat and left their temporary camp.

Ye Shaoyang was worried that she would go out alone. He waved to Chen Hailong, who was happily drinking milk with his legs crossed, "Hailong."

"I know, I'll go right away." This was not the first time that Chen Hailong was sent by Ye Shaoyang to be Xiao Liang's bodyguard. He took a bag of tear-resistant bags and a can of canned yellow peach fruit from the box, and then strode away Going after Xiao Liang.