29

Chapter 29 Are you the devil?

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

After eating the chocolate, Mo Xiaohan didn't say anything, just stood there, staring at Xiao Liang with his eyes.

Xiao Liang scratched his head.

If you don't talk to her, don't hit her, and don't just leave by yourself, then you should be agreeing to go with her, right?

Thinking of this, Xiao Liang suddenly felt happy.

She waved to Ye Shaoyang and others, "Captain Ye, Sister Qiu, Brother Datong, Xiaohan agreed to leave with us. Let's go back to the villa area now."

Ye Shaoyang:......

Qiu Liangyu:......

Zhen Zhitong:......

The three of them wanted to ask, "How did you know that he agreed to go with you?"

But thinking of Mo Xiaohan's weird temperament, the three of them did not openly complain about Xiao Liang on the spot.

"Okay, then you should be careful where you step." Ye Shaoyang responded with a smile, and then took the lead and led the way.

Xiao Liang immediately called for Mo Xiaohan to follow him, "Xiaohan, let's go home for a meal with the captain."

The word "go home" moved Mo Xiaohan's heart slightly. Since her grandma passed away, she had never heard anyone say the word "go home" again.

Her second aunt took her in because of the two houses she owned. Although her second uncle always looked like a good old man, the only family in his mind was his wife and children.

Mo Xiaohan, his niece, was quite dispensable to him.

He would not target Mo Xiaohan like his wife and children did, but he would not risk quarreling with his wife and children to defend Mo Xiaohan.

In this way, closeness and distance are established.

***

Under the leadership of Ye Shaoyang, the group quickly returned to the two-story villa where they temporarily settled.

Chen Hailong was chewing crispy noodles. When he saw Xiao Liang coming back, the boy immediately jumped up and said, "Boss! Sister Liang! Sister Liang, let's have hot pot tonight!"

Seeing Chen Hailong, Xiao Liang felt very good. Compared with Mo Xiaohan's withdrawal, Chen Hailong's escape suddenly became particularly cute.

As soon as she was in a good mood, Xiao Liang suddenly became more talkative. She nodded slightly towards Chen Hailong and said, "Okay, today I will make sheep and scorpion hot pot for you."

Chen Hailong cheered, "Then I will go to Brother Xu Feng to get something now!"

Wang Xufeng was actually waiting for Ye Shaoyang and others to return safely. When he heard Chen Hailong's shout, Wang Xufeng had to accept his fate and go find food for him first.

"Come on, Xiaohan, sit here and rest for a while." After letting Mo Xiaohan into the large living room on the first floor of the villa, Xiao Liang, Qiu Liangyu and others began to prepare the ingredients for dinner.

Except for replacing the chicken with lamb and scorpions, the side dishes are basically the same as last night.

Several people started working together, and soon a sumptuous dinner was on the table.

In addition to the bubbling lamb and scorpion hot pot, Xiao Liang also heated up a few potato shredded pancakes in a pan.

The aroma of food was wafting around the room, and Mo Xiaohan, who was sitting on the sofa installing the statue, could not control his stomach growling.