128

Chapter 128: Reasoning for losses

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Worried about the young man in the next room, Yuan Tiokuan did not humiliate Liu Haofang before she died as planned.

To be cautious, Yuan Tiekuan decided not to be quick to talk.

He pulled out the dagger, placed Liu Haofang's body on the ground, then gently opened the ajar door and went straight to the next room where the young man was.

However, when he pushed open the door of the other party's room, he found that the other party had already escaped.

Yuan Tiekuan realized that the situation was not good, so he decisively climbed out of the window, and immediately brought all his confidants into the building where the Liu brothers and sisters lived.

Finding that the young man was not in the house, an equation instantly emerged in Yuan Tiekuan's mind: the young man ran away = what he had done had been exposed = Liu Haoyu would bring his direct descendants to come to him to fight for their lives = he must have a head-on confrontation with Liu Haoyu.

After thinking about this, Yuan Tiekuan felt very regretful.

If possible, he wanted to avoid casualties as much as possible.

But who made his whereabouts exposed now? In order to protect himself, he could only let his direct descendants fight against Liu Haoyu's direct descendants.

While regretting in his heart that he was too impatient and rushed to attack Liu Haofang before closing the door, Yuan Tiokuan quickly rushed to Liu Haoyu's room with his direct subordinates.

He knew that Liu Haoyu would always have two or three superpowers as bodyguards, but it was better to deal with two to three superpowers than to deal with all of Liu Haoyu's direct descendants later.

In order to close this time difference, Yuan Tiekuan worked very hard.

What he didn't know was that on a high-rise building on the outermost edge of the industrial park, Xiao Liang was holding a telescope and staring at their internal strife with relish as if watching a show.

What Xiao Liang didn't know was that because she had disappeared for so long, her companions could no longer wait for her return with peace of mind.

The tracing team composed of Ye Shaoyang, Qiu Liangyu, Mo Xiaohan, and the Si family brothers and sisters was already on the way to sneak into the industrial park.

They "asked" some information about Xiao Liang from the human traffickers who Xiao Liang had been in contact with. After the unlucky traffickers finally escaped, they were tied into rice dumplings and hidden again by Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Ye Shaoyang and the others even found the off-road vehicle that Xiao Liang drove away.

Like Xiao Liang, several people also hid their cars in the abandoned town.

But unlike Xiao Liang, they have Mo Xiaohan, and they can really hide the car.

As for why they brought the Si brothers and sisters, firstly, Si Jiawen's superpower can help them track them, and secondly, the combat power of these two little ones is no weaker than that of Wang Xufeng. With them following, at least Qiu Liangyu doesn't have to worry about Ye Shaoyang's protection. .

"It should be that building. That building is the most convenient place to observe the Liu family's team."

After several people successfully reached the industrial park, Ye Shaoyang quickly determined Xiao Liang's hiding place.