21

Chapter 21: Become stronger as soon as possible (Qing Le will add more)

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

After bringing the twenty-seven people who were willing to leave with them to the Xinghu Villa area, Qiu Liangyu and Wang Xufeng simply assigned accommodation to these people.

The two young men who had difficulty moving after suffering fractures were still looked after by the two old men who had been responsible for taking care of them.

These four people occupied two rooms on the first floor of the three-story villa.

The two were young girls with only minor scratches and were responsible for taking care of the three little girls in the team.

These five people also occupied two rooms on the first floor of the three-story villa.

The four boys in the team occupied the last room on the first floor of the three-story villa.

Wang Xufeng placed the remaining fourteen old people on the second floor of the villa.

The weather was cold, so Ye Shaoyang and the others not only brought thick sponge mattresses to the rooms where these people lived temporarily, but also put in a few extra blankets and quilts.

Although Qiu Liangyu has a straightforward temper, he is very thoughtful. In addition to mattresses, blankets, and quilts for keeping warm, Qiu Liangyu also places wet wipes, paper towels, water cups, mosquito coils, commonly used medicines, thermometers, etc. in each room.

"We will deliver food and water here every day. If you have other needs, you can also come to me privately."

After settling the twenty-seven people, Wang Xufeng called everyone to the living room on the first floor for a small meeting.

"Of course, the current situation is special, and we may not be able to meet all your requests. Please be considerate of this."

After his words fell, everyone present nodded.

Since they were following Ye Shaoyang and others, they naturally trusted Ye Shaoyang and others.

The most important thing is that these people actually know what is going on in D City now.

They are not the kind of greedy and greedy people, so naturally they will not look at their saviors with their noses and eyes.

To put it bluntly, these people are very self-aware. They feel that since they are unable to protect themselves and need to rely on others, it is necessary for them to stay on their own and try not to cause trouble to Ye Shaoyang and others.

Wang Xufeng was quite satisfied with everyone's attitude. He pushed up his black-rimmed glasses and said, "Then we will distribute food and water to everyone now. Remember, this is your daily allowance, so don't eat it all in one meal. "

As soon as he finished speaking, Xiao Liang, Ye Shaoyang, Chen Hailong, Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu had already picked up a large shopping bag.

This bag contains various convenience foods that they collected this afternoon.

According to what several people had discussed before, Ye Shaoyang and the others distributed two large bags of biscuits, a box of milk, a bottle of drink, and a bag of fruit candies to all the adults present.

The children each received two bags of Swiss rolls, a carton of milk, a braised egg, and a bag of fruit candies.

Xiao Liang gave her two boxes of milk, two boxes of yogurt, and a box of fluffy and soft hand-shredded bread to the youngest girl who could hardly walk.

This girl was taken care of alone by a young woman in their team who was slightly injured. The reason why she was handed over to the other party was because the young woman who was slightly injured was actually the little girl's aunt.

This little girl's mother went abroad half a year ago, and her father went on a business trip the day before the end of the world. Therefore, she has been living in her aunt's single apartment recently and is taken care of by her aunt.

After handing out the items, Wang Xufeng emphasized several rules he had temporarily formulated.

First of all, don't go out and run around, otherwise you will be responsible for any danger you encounter.

Second, you cannot bully your teammates or create trouble within the team.

Third, they cannot accommodate other people without authorization. If anyone has relatives or friends who want to join their team, they must apply to Wang Xufeng as soon as possible.

After making these three requests, Wang Xufeng asked everyone to line up in front of Xiao Liang to receive two bottles of drinking water per person, totaling 1L.

"Don't throw away the bottles. Supplies are limited now, and empty bottles will have to be reused in the future."

Seeing everyone receiving their own two small bottles of water, Wang Xufeng followed up with this instruction.

Everyone responded in a noisy manner, and then couldn't wait to eat and drink.

After not eating much all day, these people were already hungry.

In addition, they had just walked from the parking lot to the villa area on only two legs. During this walk, almost everyone in the already hungry group had weak hands and feet and broke into cold sweats.

"Let's go, it's time for us to go back and take a rest." Seeing that everything was over, Qiu Liangyu suggested leaving here.

They said goodbye to everyone, and then helped everyone close the door.

Walking on the red brick road back to their two-story villa, Wang Xufeng rubbed his eyebrows and said, "The weather is really getting colder. It seems we have to hurry up and collect more supplies."

Ever since the great changes in the world last night, the sky in D City has been shrouded in a layer of gray. I dont know whether it is smoke, fog, clouds or dust.

Thanks to this thick layer of unknown objects, the citizens of City D were not able to see even a ray of sunlight today.

There was no sunshine, the temperature dropped sharply, and many parts of the city had been turned into ruins. Wang Xufeng felt that what they were about to face might be a very harsh and unprecedented long winter.

"Then let's collect it." Chen Hailong is an invincible optimist who wants to be happy every day he lives. He took a small piece of white chocolate from Qiu Liangyu and stuffed it into his mouth, "Didn't we discuss a lot of things to do before? What's the matter? Let's do the same thing starting from tomorrow."

"Why do we have to start from tomorrow? Don't we still have to learn Kung Fu from Xiao Ye? You can also learn Kung Fu at night."

Xiao Liang spoke up to support Qiu Liangyu, "Yes, yes. Of course you must seize the time to learn skills and start immediately."

Chen Hailong scratched his head, "But it will be dark soon."

"I have a flashlight and a rechargeable desk lamp." Xiao Liang said as he conjured up two strong flashlights. "The flashlights are here. I put the desk lamps in the room. There are several of them."

Chen Hailong lamented, "Sister Liang, you don't give us any chance to be lazy."

Wang Xufeng nodded helplessly and said, "That's not true. Originally, I wanted to have a good night's rest."

This morning they were looking for supplies and rescuing people, and in the afternoon they spent a long time moving things and decorating the two villas where they temporarily settled.

It can be said that everyone present, except for Ye Shaoyang, who has gone through a lot of training, everyone else is already exhausted.

This is all thanks to their physical fitness, which has improved unknowingly, otherwise they would not be able to transport so many mattresses, blankets, and beddings in succession.