34

Chapter 34 No doors or windows

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

After more than forty minutes, Zhen Zhitong's different space and Xiao Liang's storage space had been filled up by them either openly or secretly. In addition, several of them also carried or carried two A suitcase and two hiking bags.

"Let's go, it's almost time." Ye Shaoyang listened to the harsh noise coming from the front door of the mall. It was the thugs brought by Liu Haofang, who were trying to break open the front door of the mall with violence.

It had been almost ten minutes since this group of people arrived. Ye Shaoyang was worried that if they continued to delay, they would be blocked in the mall by this group of people soon.

"Hai Long, it's up to you."

"It's up to me." Chen Hailong strode to the place that Xiao Liang had favored before. He first stretched out his hand and twisted the aluminum alloy lock between the two windows, and then pushed hard to open the window in front of him. That window.

"Boss, please help me take a look at these things first." As Chen Hailong said this, he took off the two large mountaineering bags he was wearing and placed them at Ye Shaoyang's feet.

"Okay." Ye Shaoyang nodded towards him, "Then be careful."

"Okay." Chen Hailong said as he quickly climbed to the window sill.

He stood up slowly, then reached out to grasp the top and bottom ends of the two stainless steel sticks closest to him.

Since he didn't wake up for a long time, Chen Hailong is still not able to play around with metal products like tofu.

It took him about twenty seconds to disassemble the two stainless steel sticks closest to him.

The stick was handed to Zhen Zhitong, and Chen Hailong reached out to hold the other two stainless steel sticks next to him.

After repeating this four times in succession, Chen Hailong finally opened a temporary "door" on the anti-theft network that allowed them to pass smoothly.

"I'll go over first. You guys hand me the things slowly, and then others go over." After saying this in a low voice, Chen Hailong jumped directly from the window sill to the corner of the spiral staircase outside the mall.

Strictly speaking, the spiral staircase outside has nothing to do with this shopping mall. It is the exterior staircase and fire exit of the building next door.

Although this staircase leads directly to the top floor of the building next door, it is not used all year round because it is in a remote and unsafe location. Most people have no idea that this unknown cylinder-like building hidden in a blind corner is actually It is an external spiral staircase.

The reason why Xiao Liang knew it was because in Xiao Liang's previous life, she and her companions wandered around this area.

At the beginning of the end of the world, they were very weak and had little experience. In order to have food, clothing, and a place to live, Xiao Liang wandered around with his companions.

The residential building next to this shopping mall was actually their temporary residence.

At that time, they had their backs to the shopping mall, and they actually lived a good life with enough food and clothing for a while.

The only pity is that the good times did not last long. After they lived here for about half a month, everyone in the mall had already emptied everything.

In order to survive, they can only continue to search for new supplies in new places.

After handing everything to Chen Hailong, everyone jumped over the one-meter-wide gap one after another and landed safely at the corner of the stairs.

In order to delay time and prevent Liu Haofang and others from seeing the clues at a glance, Ye Shaoyang also brought out the stainless steel stick that Chen Hailong had broken.

In addition, Xiao Liang, who was the last to leave the mall, did not forget to close the window on the second floor of the mall before jumping over.

"Let's go." Ye Shaoyang greeted, and then everyone used the outer wall of the half-person-high staircase as a cover, quietly carrying suitcases and mountaineering bags, and went downstairs one after another.

After going downstairs, they did not go out along the alley connected to the stairs. Instead, Mo Xiaohan first opened a hole in the red brick wall next to it, and then everyone walked through the hole one after another and walked to the other side of the wall. side.

"I'm going to give some food to the grandparents and grandson first." After walking out of the community behind the shopping mall, Zhen Zhitong stopped in front of a hardware store on the street.

The three grandparents, Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong brought them to this relatively safe shop.

"I'll go with you." Qiu Liangyu handed all the big and small bags in her hand to Xiao Liang, and she quickly chased Zhen Zhitong, "I just happened to get it from the drugstore on the street. They bought a lot of things, so Ill send some to them.

After the two left, Ye Shaoyang and others couldn't help but just stand in the middle of the road, so they moved a few steps and stood in front of the hardware store.

The few people waited for less than five minutes before Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu came out. However, the older boy from before came out with Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu.

Arriving in front of Ye Shaoyang, before Qiu Liangyu and Zhen Zhitong could speak, the boy with an injured arm had already knelt down in front of everyone.

Ye Shaoyang et al: Σ(⊙▽⊙a

Everyone looked surprised. To be precise, they were all a little bit frightened.

This is not something they are making a fuss about. In fact, in this day and age, kneeling down has become a rare thing that only exists in legends.

"Xiaoye, the three of them want to join our team." Before the child could speak, Qiu Liangyu had already told the purpose of the three of them.

The child kowtowed three times to Ye Shaoyang and the others, then raised his face and nodded slightly towards Ye Shaoyang and the others, "Yes, grandma, brother, I, and I do want to join you."

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly stepped forward, stretched out his hand to help the child up, "Even if you want to join our team, you don't have to give us this gift."

The child shook his head slightly towards Ye Shaoyang, "I kowtow because I am grateful to you for saving me, my brother, and my grandma, not because I want to join you. My grandma always said that a favor from someone should be treated as a spring. Since we dont have the ability to repay our kindness now, it would be good for me to kowtow to my benefactor a few more times.

Ye Shaoyang:......

Xiao Liang: No, this is not good. This will shorten our lifespan.

"We can take you, your grandma, and your brother out of here, and we can also shelter you to a certain extent, but our team will not accept members at will."

Although he sympathized with these three people, Ye Shaoyang was still a very principled person. He briefly talked about the living conditions of the twenty-seven people under their protection, "... If you are willing to fight with these twenty-seven people, Let's live together, then I will ask Brother Datong and the others to bring your grandma and brother out now."