76

Chapter 76 So casual

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After dealing with Xiao Liang for nearly a year, none of these people know that this girl is very protective of her shortcomings.

They came to question Ye Shaoyang in a chasing and intercepting manner. This girl was really angry.

"That's what, no problem, no problem, we are just asking, just ask." One of the captains was afraid that Xiao Liang would get angry if he disagreed, so he took half a step back, "Since you are tired, then we must You need to find a place to rest as soon as possible.

Others nodded in agreement, but there were also a few who hid behind their captain, chattering and making secret ideas.

Of course, they all hide their unique looks.

"No problem, can we keep going?" Xiao Liang did not hold on to this matter. She smiled at the captains who had realized that there was a problem with her attitude, and then opened the car door again. Sit back.

The convoy continued to move forward, and the captains of the other teams did not go back to their own teams. Instead, they directly drove their own team members and slowly jumped into the queue, mixed in with Xiao Liang's team, and joined them. Forward.

Everyone drove around and drove around for almost an hour before Xiao Liang finally put down the map and said, "We're here."

Ye Shaoyang stopped the car, and Xiao Liang was the first to jump out of the car. She took a few steps forward, and when she was still far away from the village, she raised her hands to her lips to make a trumpet shape, and shouted loudly toward the inside, "Is anyone here?"

There were no other voices in the valley, only Xiao Liang's voice of "Are you there - are you there -" echoed constantly.

People in the cars behind opened the doors and got out one after another, and the one with nimble legs walked directly towards Xiao Liang.

"Don't even come forward. This is not a place where we can step casually." As he spoke, Xiao Liang used a baseball bat to draw a thick line on the ground at his feet. "If anyone crosses this line, If you are dead or disabled, dont blame me for not warning you in advance.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, their group was chased by mutant beasts and ran all the way here.

At the time, none of them knew there was a trap. By the time they noticed the sign hanging on the tree, one of her teammates had already stepped into the trap.

Fortunately, the trap was just a deep pit, and there were no lethal things like iron spikes or sharp cones placed in it.

Fortunately, they did not continue to rush inside, otherwise at least half of them would definitely be trapped by the traps inside.

Xiao Liang's reminder made everyone suddenly realize a problem, "Is there an expert here?"

Xiao Liang said "Yes", but did not continue to explain who this "master" was, and why she knew that in this small mountain village in the corner of the country, there would be the so-called "master" in her mouth.

"How about you shout again?" Chen Hailong, who had approached Xiao Liang at some point, looked eagerly into the valley. It was obvious that he wanted to shout again.

But before he could make any move, someone from the other side of the valley had already poked his head out, "What are you doing? Why are you here in our poor mountainous valley?"

Seeing the long motorcade spreading far behind Xiao Liang and the others, the man suddenly became vigilant. He raised the gong in his hand, and then struck the gong's surface hard several times.

Xiao Liang covered his buzzing ears, "We are a migration team from D City. D City is flooded by sea water. We plan to go to S City to settle down."

The man glanced at her suspiciously, "Then you shouldn't come to our poor mountains and ravines."

"We spent half the night killing mutant beasts last night, so we planned to take an early rest today. Well, after getting off the highway and walking for almost an hour, we couldn't find a suitable village or town to stay for one night. Then we went around Going around, we came here."

Xiao Liang said, raising his finger to the simple wooden sign hanging on the tree, "When I saw the sign you hung, I thought, someone must live here."

If someone lives there, it means it is relatively safe, it means there is food and water, and it means it is a suitable place for them to stay temporarily.

The man couldn't hear anything suspicious in Xiao Liang's words, but there were so many people like Xiao Liang, so even if the man couldn't hear anything suspicious, he wouldn't let Xiao Liang and others into the village.

Their village is not that big. All the old and young together, the number of people is less than one-fifth of Xiao Liang and the others.

Coupled with the number of elderly people and children in their village, they accounted for two-thirds of the total population.

If these people have evil intentions and they lose their innate geographical advantage, then they will definitely be eaten up by this group of outsiders.

Thinking that my mother, wife and children would probably die tragically because of my unclear knowledge of people, how could that person easily let people into the village?

He pointed to a small road not far away and said to Xiao Liang: "Our village is too small to accommodate so many of you. If you want to stay here for one night, then you can live in the mountain col next to it. Its also a good place thats easy to defend.

Xiao Liang followed the good advice and said, "Thank you for your advice, uncle. Let's go over there and do some exploring now."

As she said that, the girl turned around neatly.

After turning around, she said to Chen Hailong calmly: "Hailong, take Xiaohan with you. If it is really easy to defend and difficult to attack over there, and can accommodate so many of us, then we will stay there tonight."

Chen Hailong was even more crisp and clear-cut than Xiao Liang. He responded loudly, and then dragged Mo Xiaohan to explore the nearby mountain col.

Everyone: ...So casual?

The uncle who showed them the way: The end of the world has come, and people outside the mountains have become extraordinarily simple?

How did they know that Chen Hailong was so innocent, but Xiao Liang had already lived in that mountain col once in his previous life.

In her previous life, the villagers in this village were just as xenophobic as they are now.

I dont know if they have ever suffered from their own kind, but they are no less wary of humans than they are of mutant beasts.

But even so, the people in this village still helped them.

They are well aware of the dark side of human nature, but they always stick to their innocent hearts. Within their ability, they work hard to protect themselves while helping others as much as possible.

In Xiao Liang's opinion, this kind of conditional kindness is far more valuable than blind kindness that has never experienced social beatings.

Less than two minutes after Chen Hailong left, about forty people came running from the other side of the valley.

These people were summoned by the sound of gongs. They thought that another mutated beast was coming to attack the defense line, so each of these people held weapons such as sticks, hoes, and knives in their hands.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.