32

Chapter 32 Two Madmen

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Chen Hailong threw the two men at Ye Shaoyang's feet, "Boss, I'll leave these two guys to you."

Before he could even finish his words, the young man was already attacking the crowd with great force again.

With him was Xiao Liang, a fierce girl holding a fruit knife.

However, unlike Chen Hailong who aimed to save people, Xiao Liang went directly to Liu Haofang.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Xiao Liang pressed a fruit knife against his neck, and when he felt the slightest pain coming from his neck, Liu Haofang was so frightened that his hands and feet became weak.

She screamed at Xiao Liang in a stern voice while grabbing the stainless steel railing on her right.

"Tell them to stop, or I will poke ten or eight bloody holes in your body immediately."

While saying this, Xiao Liang pointed the dagger at Liu Haofang's round face.

Liu Haofang was afraid that she would be disfigured. She screamed and ordered the thugs she brought, "Stop! Are you all dead? Didn't you see that I was being held hostage?"

Xiao Liang felt contempt in his heart.

He didn't dare to get angry at her, so he used these guys who looked at the Liu family's face as a punching bag.

"Sister Liang is so powerful!" Chen Hailong, who had already kicked two other young men over, saw this scene and immediately gave Xiao Liang a thumbs-up with bright eyes.

"Sister Fang." Those young men who were not chosen as targets by Chen Hailong turned around at a loss, as if they wanted to rescue Liu Haofang but didn't know where to start.

Liu Haofang was so angry that she yelled at the thugs she brought with her, "All of you, come here and come to my side."

What she was thinking was that although Xiao Liang had a knife in her hand, she was just a thin young girl after all.

As long as her subordinates surrounded Xiao Liang, Xiao Liang would definitely take action and not dare to do anything to her again.

After all, if Xiao Liang really kills her, then Xiao Liang himself will definitely not get a good ending.

Liu Haofang, who wanted to escape as soon as possible, could no longer care about being angry and someone was trying to steal something from her.

The target of her hatred has long since been changed from the three grandparents to this hateful strange girl who dared to threaten her.

Xiao Liang was well aware of Liu Haofang's little plans, and she felt a little sorry for Liu Haofang's impressive IQ.

Although this girl has a shrewd look on her face, and she seems to be very powerful when she usually makes noises, her brain is actually a bit weak.

While thinking this, Xiao Liang acquiesced to the young men surrounding her and Liu Haofang in a semicircle.

Yes, it was a semicircle, not a complete circle as Liu Haofang thought.

Because at the same time when those people came to surround Xiao Liang, Xiao Liang also pulled Liu Haofang back a few steps.

Originally, Liu Haofang didn't want to retreat, and she was not stupid. Xiao Liang's purpose of retreating was also clear to her heart.

She wanted to stay where she was, but Xiao Liang actually pulled her hair directly and forced her to the corner closest to them.

Liu Haofang didn't want to be disfigured, and naturally she didn't want to become bald, so although her eyes were blazing, Liu Haofang followed Xiao Liang obediently in the end and retreated to the corner that Xiao Liang had chosen long ago.

These people gathered around Xiao Liang, and naturally no one would fight against them.

"Sister Qiu, go and save people. Datong, you and Hai Long will protect Sister Qiu together." After saying this, Ye Shaoyang walked towards Xiao Liang.

He separated from the crowd and exchanged quick blows with the young men who were angry and attacked him.

With Ye Shaoyang's skills, he certainly couldn't be stopped by a few young men who just looked strong.

The young men who attacked him were quickly knocked down one by one by him with ease.

Liu Haofang was both panicked and excited. What was horrifying was that Ye Shaoyang had wiped out half of the thugs he relied on for his tyranny so easily. What was thrilling was the charming charm Ye Shaoyang showed at this moment.

Ye Shaoyang has exquisite facial features, a tall figure, and a gentle and elegant temperament that girls like most.

Such a man is already enough to attract girls' attention.

But he also has superb skills that are completely opposite to his weak appearance. This strong contrast and the unparalleled sense of security he can bring to his companions made Liu Haofang feel strongly about him almost immediately. want.

She wanted this man, she wanted this man to only have her in his eyes, she wanted this man to protect her from life to death, she wanted this man to treat her as a treasure, hold her in his hands and protect her.

Less than three seconds after the sweet dream, Liu Haofang heard Ye Shaoyang ask Xiao Liang in his gentle voice, "Are you okay? Do you want me to do it instead?"

Liu Haofang:! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

What the hell, is this person's brain flooded?

Shouldn't she be the victim who is in trouble now?

Why did he look worriedly at the crazy woman who held her hostage, forced her, cut her neck, and pulled her hair out without letting go?

And what about the human words he just said? What does "do you want me to do it instead"? This person who co-authored the book also wants to help the tyrants do evil! This is it!

 ̄へ ̄

The small flame in Liu Haofang's heart suddenly jumped up to three feet high, and she stared fiercely at Ye Shaoyang, who in her opinion had "a human face and an animal heart".

"Do you know who I am? Before I advise you to mind your own business, you'd better find out."

"Don't offend people you shouldn't offend. You won't even know how you died."

She threatened Ye Shaoyang and Xiao Liang fiercely, but the two of them competed with each other calmly.

Not to mention being confused or panicked, the two of them didn't even move their eyebrows, as if what she just said was all insignificant nonsense.

Liu Haofang felt that these two people must have lost their minds and gone crazy. Who in the right mind would offend someone like her who had a good background at first glance for three strangers?

Even if you don't flatter her, you can't offend her to death as soon as you get started, right?

Especially this stinky man who pops up from behind. Doesnt he understand at all what it means to cherish a womans beauty?

I guess she is a mature beauty with a hot figure after all. How on earth did this person manage to turn a blind eye to her feminine charm?

Could it be that he is actually an embroidered pillow, a piece of cake that is more attractive than useful?

Ye Shaoyang didn't know that Liu Haofang was desperately speculating on him at this time. He simply felt that Xiao Liang, a young girl in her early twenties, should not be very adaptable to the current situation where people need to see blood.

He was worried that Xiao Liang was strong on the outside but panicked on the inside.