37

Chapter 37 The future is promising

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Xiao Liang smiled and took one of Qiu Liangyu's arms, "Sister Qiu, don't you think that no matter who I am in front of, I will just give them my trump card? Do I look that stupid? ?

"Actually, the wisest thing you can do is to bury this secret in your heart forever." Although Ye Shaoyang did not explicitly accuse Xiao Liang of being stupid, his words were obviously expressing his disapproval of Xiao Liang's "telling the truth" "I don't agree with the approach.

Xiao Liang looked helpless, she knew that Ye Shaoyang would definitely say that to her.

This person has never considered an issue from a selfish perspective.

If the leader of another team were replaced, except for her, a magical person who can not only fight, but also have the function of moving a water tower, and is also inexplicably bound to a system mall, the other team would try every possible means to squeeze her best. Value, at least you should be happy because the team is stronger and has a greater chance of survival, right?

But what about Ye Shaoyang? He was actually the first to condemn Xiao Liang for telling the truth.

But then again, if Ye Shaoyang was not this kind of Ye Shaoyang, then Xiao Liang would definitely not swear to protect him with all his heart.

Even if Ye Shaoyang's companions didn't all have a conscience, a bottom line, and were worthy of their lives and trust, Xiao Liang would definitely not tell them about his weird system so boldly.

What Ye Shaoyang and the others didn't know was that Xiao Liang had actually weighed the pros and cons several times as to whether or not to tell them about the system.

It was precisely because he felt that the advantages outweighed the disadvantages that Xiao Liang made up his mind to reveal part of his secret to Ye Shaoyang and the others.

And to say the least, even if everyone present accidentally leaked her secret one day, Xiao Liang believed that she would have enough strength to protect herself.

Whether it is launching a counterattack against the enemy in order to protect herself, whether it is smoothing away with oil on her feet, or whether it is killing people and silencing them to prevent the secret from spreading, Xiao Liang believes that she can do it all.

In her opinion, the crime of "carrying a treasure" is only for the weak.

For the strong, the applicable truth should undoubtedly be, "Anyone who offends me will be punished no matter how far away he is."

***

After everyone, including Mo Xiaohan, expressed their stance, Ye Shaoyang felt slightly relieved.

He said to Qiu Liangyu and Mo Xiaohan: "You girls usually spend more time together. If Xiao Liang accidentally exposes her, please try your best to cover it up for her."

Mo Xiaohan didn't say a word, but nodded slightly in agreement as before.

Qiu Liangyu was very loyal and took care of everything, "Don't worry, Xiaoye, as long as I'm there, I will definitely try my best to help Xiaoliang cover up."

Xiao Liang watched their interaction with a smile. Zhen Zhitong, Wang Xufeng and Chen Hailong, after Qiu Liangyu, also expressed their opinions and said that they would help Xiao Liang cover up.

***

After putting away the things they brought back in the morning, Xiao Liang and the others stopped going out to search for supplies in the afternoon.

Under the guidance of Ye Shaoyang, several people seriously practiced boxing, kicking, sword and stick skills.

Whether it was boxing, kicking, sword or stick skills, Ye Shaoyang learned the kind that were highly practical and not fancy. If this kind of martial arts were before the end of the world, they would undoubtedly be inferior to those that looked very gorgeous and dazzling. Certain performance types are popular, but now and in the future, these practical types are very popular.

Based on Xiao Liang's experience in his previous life, in about two months, the enemies they need to face will no longer be just the human organizations that compete with them for supplies.

As supplies within cities continue to be consumed, humans will eventually turn their attention to villages, towns and the wild.

By then, in addition to their own kind, they will have to face many other things.

Those animals that have lost their minds because of eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated water, those various insects that have crawled out of the ground due to drastic changes in the environment, and those new species that have collectively mutated, and those Strange creatures from other planets appear out of nowhere.

These things all threaten these poor humans with fragile skin and low defense.

Although the official institutions had restored some of their functions at that time, compared to the prosperity, stability, and orderliness of human society before the apocalypse, the human world after the apocalypse was full of crisis and bloodshed every moment.

Although you may die if you go out of town to find food, staying in a safe zone does not mean you are absolutely safe.

Various dangers from the environment, from other species, and from humans themselves threaten the lives and safety of survivors at all times.

At this time, good skills are very important to humans.

Especially those ordinary people who have not awakened their powers, if they do not want to passively endure various natural and man-made disasters, and do not want to always live at the bottom of human society, then they must work hard to make themselves stronger.

Only when they are strong can they protect themselves from various natural and man-made disasters, and can they rely on their strong strength to fight for a place for themselves and the people they value in this doomsday world where the law of "the weak eats the strong" is vividly demonstrated. place.

This is why Xiao Liang kept no trace and encouraged everyone to learn from Ye Shaoyang.

In their team, Wang Xufeng, Qiu Liangyu, and Zhen Zhitong have awakened niche powers that are not suitable for fighting. Although Chen Hailong and Mo Xiaohan's powers have unlimited potential and powerful destructive power, these two people have no power at all. There is no doubt that it will take some time to grow.

Let's talk about Ye Shaoyang. Although his ability "Six Senses Evolution" can help him fight, unfortunately, his ability can only play a certain additive role in his personal combat power, rather than a decisive role.

Fortunately, Ye Shaoyang's personal combat ability is very good. With the bonus of "Six Senses Evolution", Ye Shaoyang is now undoubtedly the number one fighter of their team.

As for Xiao Liang himself, with the experience of surviving the apocalypse in his previous life, Xiao Liang's current combat effectiveness is only slightly worse than Ye Shaoyang in the team.

Of course, this is on the premise that she doesn't use her ultimate killer move.

If she used her weird water-type killing method, Xiao Liang could kill everyone in their entire team within thirty seconds, let alone Ye Shaoyang alone.

Although with her current power level, she can only defeat twenty enemies in a short period of time at most, but in the future, as her power level becomes higher, her combat ability will naturally become more powerful. Strong.

Overall, their team should belong to the category that although it is not strong at the moment, at least it has a promising future.