27

Chapter 27 Mo Xiaohans life experience

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

The man's "Ouch" sound, mixed in with the woman's curse, was as inconspicuous as the stammering self-defense that came from the shed before.

Xiao Liang stood there for about a quarter of an hour, and the winner of the chaos in the shed was already decided.

The shrewish woman undoubtedly won a great victory. She made her husband obey him and no longer dared to express his opinion. Then she severely scolded the poor girl whom she called the broom star.

During this period, the girl had been defending herself unyieldingly. However, she could not speak in time, and she was alone. She was no match for the woman, mother and son.

When her uncle joined in and advised her to be considerate of her aunt and consider the overall situation, the girl finally stopped talking.

For a moment, the only sounds left in the shed were the woman's arrogant and cursing voice, the sound of her son clicking and eating, and the voice of his cousin who occasionally helped his mother make sarcastic remarks.

Just when Xiao Liang was hesitating whether he should go to the door of the shed to find out what was going on, the woman in the shed finally had enough of scolding her niece.

She pointed to the door of the shed with a curtain, "Go sleep outside for me tonight, and let the cold wind outside wake you up!"

"What are you talking about! It's such a cold day..." The woman's husband, Lao Mo, was the one who retorted, but soon he swallowed the second half of his own body under the glare of his wife. sentence.

Lao Mo and his wife were villagers in a village under the jurisdiction of D city. The girl whom his wife looked down upon was the only bit of flesh and blood his brother had left in the world.

After his brother died in a car accident, his sister-in-law left the child and remarried to another village.

His niece was raised by his parents. Since the old couple refused to give the child away, Lao Mo's wife simply used this excuse to refuse to support the old man.

Lao Mo's parents were rural people with little education and no special skills. They raised their two sons with their backs to the earth, and then used their life savings to marry their sons.

The old couple, whose family fortune was completely wiped out, had not had time to enjoy their happy old age with their children and grandchildren around them, when their eldest son had already been involved in a car accident.

Firstly, Lao Mo's wife set her sights on the newly built two-story building at her uncle's house, and secondly, she wanted her in-laws to continue working for the family while they were still able to move, so she jumped up and down, insisting that her in-laws give her eldest granddaughter to her. other people.

But none of the relatives or neighbors the old couple knew were willing to adopt a girl.

The old couple couldn't bear to give their child to strangers who didn't know their background, so they gritted their teeth and stamped their feet and raised their eldest granddaughter by themselves.

The wishful thinking failed, and Lao Mo's wife was full of complaints against her parents-in-law and the niece.

Lao Mo felt sorry for his parents and his niece, but he did not dare to blatantly subsidize them.

A few years ago, his parents were strong and strong, and Lao Mo had been farming in the village. Lao Mo's wife controlled the family's financial power. Even if Lao Mo racked his brains, the amount he could subsidize his parents was still only three to five hundred yuan a year. .