84

Chapter 84 Tired

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Xiao Liang was still very confident in Ye Shaoyang's ability to do things. She nodded to Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng, "Then thank you for your hard work."

Ye Shaoyang went to see Chen Hailong again, "Where are you, Hailong? Do you have anything to say?"

Chen Hailong was eating, and when he heard Ye Shaoyang ask him, he waved his hands and shook his head, for fear that Ye Shaoyang would pull him over and ask.

It's okay to let him talk about what happened, but if you ask him to make suggestions for the team...are you making things difficult for him, or are you making things difficult for yourself?

Chen Hailong didn't want to embarrass himself or others, so he decisively refused to express his opinion like many times in the past.

Early the next morning, before the captains and vice-captains of each team could greet their team members to prepare for departure, Ye Shaoyang had already summoned the talkers of each team.

Upon hearing Ye Shaoyang say that Xiao Liang had discovered a place with a large amount of medicinal materials and could take them there to harvest the fruits of victory, the captains' eyes suddenly glowed green.

As for what Ye Shaoyang said about Xiao Liang taking 20% ​​and that the number of people in each team must be less than fifty, these guys all agreed.

If someone shares your meat, you must obey their management. This is common sense.

Therefore, none of them were dissatisfied because of Ye Shaoyang's two conditions.

Everyone returned to their teams with smiles on their faces, and then called in the team doctors, nurses and others from their teams.

Although these people are probably not very familiar with Chinese herbal medicine, these captains feel that their own team doctors and nurses are more reliable than ordinary people who know nothing about medicine.

So in the end, all the doctors and nurses from their teams were brought into the medicine collection team by their captain.

Everyone had breakfast, and then several captains took their fifty people and happily went to block Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Ye Shaoyang knew that these people must be impatient, so after they left, Ye Shaoyang had already invited Xiao Liang and the others to have breakfast.

By the time the captains had arranged their manpower and had their stomachs full, Xiao Liang and the others had not only finished eating, but the dishes and chopsticks had also been washed.

Everyone merged smoothly, and Xiao Liang walked at the front of the team with her little sunflower.

Everyone followed the route that Xiao Liang had walked back and forth yesterday and quickly headed towards the large medicinal material planting base.

After bringing everyone here, Xiao Liang stopped caring about the follow-up matters.

She and her newly harvested little brother, the little sunflower, were enjoying the sun in the planting base.

Xiaokui dug her roots into the soil and absorbed various nutrients from the soil while basking in the sun. Xiao Liang lay lazily on the rocking chair, basking in the sun, drinking milk... and replenishing himself with calcium.

"Tsk tsk, your Xiao Liang is really enjoying it." One of the captains who dug ginseng with Ye Shaoyang had not been digging for ginseng for five minutes, but he could not help but feel envious of the uncle in his mind. Miss Xiao who does nothing.

Ye Shaoyang helped Xiao Liang explain in a good-tempered manner, "Don't look at her as if she didn't do anything, but you think she is deliberately lazy in front of everyone. In fact, she has been paying attention to her surroundings and helped us guard against possible dangers. All the dangers that exist.

The captain was quite disapproving, but Xiao Liang was not from his team. No matter how disapproving he was, he would not be stupid enough to actually tell Xiao Liang why she didn't work with everyone.

At most, he would only mention it briefly like now.

Anyway, Ye Shaoyang is willing to spoil Xiao Liang, and Xiao Liang's other teammates have no objections, so why should he be a villain in vain?

What he didn't know was that almost no one in Ye Shaoyang's team knew that they relied on Xiao Liang to support themselves.

Every time there was a shortage of food, Xiao Liang could miraculously bring them a large amount of food so that they would not die of hunger.

To them, even if Xiao Liang either lies down or sits every day, and even if she needs others to surround her and take good care of her, then she is still qualified.

Busy from about eight o'clock in the morning to about five o'clock in the evening, everyone finally carefully brought all the medicinal materials suitable for harvesting and taking away from the medicinal material planting base back to their temporary camp.

Under the guidance of Qiu Liangyu, a fake pharmacist who followed the instructions, the people in the temporary camp had also done preliminary processing on all the medicinal materials brought back by everyone.

However, in order to better dry the medicinal materials and facilitate long-term storage in the future, they will definitely not be able to leave in a short time.

A group of people stayed in their temporary camp for a total of seven days. It was not until the morning of the eighth day that everyone packed up and headed towards S City again.

It was a temporary surprise to learn how to handle the medicinal materials, and it was to teach others how to handle the medicinal materials step by step. Qiu Liangyu was more tired than any other day in the past few days. When all the medicinal materials were collected on the night of the seventh day, Qiu Liang Yudu had already endured so much that his eyes were blue and his face was haggard.

This was all thanks to Xiao Liang who kept giving her a small stove so that she could eat and drink well, otherwise Qiu Liangyu might not have been able to last as long as seven days.

"I'm so tired, I want to continue sleeping." This was the first thing Qiu Liangyu said after getting in the car.

Zhen Zhitong was so distressed that he threw a blanket to Qiu Liangyu and asked her to sleep well in the back seat of the car.

As for Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia, who were originally in the car with them, the brother and sister sat directly in the passenger seat when they got in the car.

If this happened before the end of the world, there might still be traffic police who would cause trouble for them, but now they can let themselves go as much as they want.

The little brother and sister sat sideways, one behind the other, each occupying about half of the seat. Because of their small stature, even if they were squeezed into the same seat, Zhen Zhitong's driving would not be affected at all.

After walking around like this for a day, Qiu Liangyu finally recovered a little bit of his previous energy.

When he found a place to rest at night, Qiu Liangyu yawned and got off the off-road vehicle.

While helping Xiao Liang cook, she didn't forget to complain to Xiao Liang, "Good guy, I thought I was going to die from overwork soon."

Xiao Liang laughed - never thought it would be so easy to die from overwork? They are all evolved now, and their physical fitness is far beyond that of ordinary humans before the end of the world.

However, she did not go out to explain these truths to Qiu Liangyu in a rude manner, "Then let's eat something good during the next period of time, just in time to replenish your energy."

Qiu Liangyu was not polite to Xiao Liang, "Then I want to eat red dates, white fungus and lotus seed soup."

"Sure." Xiao Liang agreed happily, "Brother Xu Feng also has stock of bird's nest and isinglass. I'll go exchange some with him later."