24

Chapter 24 Safety First

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Two boxes of instant noodles with different flavors, thirty fresh eggs, a large bundle of Chinese cabbage, a bag of pork balls, and a bag of beef balls were divided into two pots to cook. Ye Shaoyang then took Chen Hailong, Qiu Liangyu, and Zhen Zhi Together, Wang Xufeng went to deliver meals to the twenty-seven people next door.

In addition to the ready-made dinner, they also brought two pots of hot water boiled by Wang Xufeng to the twenty-seven people next door, as well as two boxes of convenience food for the twenty-seven people to eat tomorrow morning and tomorrow noon.

The twenty-seven people next door were also very surprised to be able to have a hot meal. They followed Wang Xufeng's instructions and gave each of the two patients and the youngest child an extra egg.

The remaining noodles, cabbage, and meatballs were basically evenly distributed according to the number of people.

After having a warm dinner and filling up the hot water from the largest thermos cup that Qiu Liangyu had already placed in the room, everyone let out a long sigh of satisfaction.

Although they would continue to make do with convenience foods such as biscuits to fill their stomachs, they were still happy and satisfied after having a warm meal.

***

After delivering the things, they returned to the second-story villa with a cold air. Ye Shaoyang and others immediately smelled the fragrance emanating from the pot.

"You're back? The time is right, come and sit down." Seeing Ye Shaoyang and the others' eyes shining brightly, Xiao Liang smiled and waved to them.

"It's so fragrant! I want to have a full meal!" Chen Hailong was the first to approach Xiao Liang. He took his pair of bowls and chopsticks from Xiao Liang's hands, and then couldn't wait to get himself some condiments.

Qiu Liangyu laughed at him, "Why didn't Hailong remember to give it to your boss first this time?"

"Isn't there Sister Liang? She will get it for the boss." Chen Hailong smiled and pointed at Xiao Liang who was getting the bowls and chopsticks for Ye Shaoyang, "Here, what am I talking about?"

Xiao Liang glanced at him, his face deliberately pretending to be smug, "This is called enlightenment! I am now the logistics manager of our team."

Chen Hailong blinked in confusion, "Isn't the logistics manager Brother Xu Feng?"

Previously, Xiao Liang strongly recommended Wang Xufeng to be responsible for registration and material management. Chen Hailong thought she wanted Wang Xufeng to be the so-called logistics manager.

"Brother Xu Feng is the financial manager, who specializes in material management. He is not the same as me." Xiao Liang corrected Chen Hailong with a smile, "To put it bluntly, I am in charge of our three meals a day. .

"That's it." Chen Hailong didn't care, "Then when I'm thirsty and hungry in the future, should I come to you?"

Xiao Liang looked dumbfounded. She was not Chen Hailong's parents. Besides, even if they were parents, they would definitely have to let go of their children when they grow up and let them fend for themselves.

Ye Shaoyang was also quite helpless. He said to Chen Hailong: "When you are thirsty and hungry, you can find food and drink by yourself. Whenever Xiao Liang wants to cook for us, you can eat with us."

Chen Hailong thought about it and thought it would work, so he nodded and returned to the table holding his bowl.

Xiao Liang breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly handed over the bowls and chopsticks to others.