26

Chapter 26 There are weird things everywhere

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Arriving at the community park where it is said that Mo Xiaohan stuck Liu Haoyu and others on the wall, Xiao Liang kept looking around the community park while turning his eyes.

She didn't know Mo Xiaohan's exact address, but she only knew that Mo Xiaohan lived here in seclusion during the first year of the apocalypse.

There is only one community around the community park, but many houses in the community are still standing, which makes it more difficult for Xiao Liang to find people.

She walked around the community aimlessly, and asked three people she met on the way about Mo Xiaohan.

However, what disappointed her was that none of the three people knew that there was someone like Mo Xiaohan in this community.

Xiao Liang was anxious and helpless. She thought for a while and then decided to fight a protracted war in this community.

Xiao Liang took out his usual ponytail and started setting up a stall as if he was familiar with the tricks.

Leaning against the stone wall next to the community park, Xiao Liang absently looked at the neighborhood next to him, while secretly praying in his heart that he would be lucky enough to find Mo Xiaohan by waiting for the rabbit.

"Little girl, how do you sell this water and biscuits?" After about half an hour, Xiao Liang's stall finally waited for its first customer of the day.

It was a middle-aged woman with hair in a ponytail and many freckles on her face. She was standing in front of Xiao Liang's stall, holding a rose-red women's wallet in her hand.

"It can be bartered, or it can be exchanged for news."

"News? What news?" Rather than barter, the middle-aged woman obviously prefers to exchange "news" for food and water with something that she considers of little value.

"More interesting or valuable news. For example, are there any strange people living in your community, and are there anything worth mentioning that happened? Also, for example, what are some of the things that can be found near your community? Shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, bakeries, pharmacies where you can find food, water or other supplies..."

When the middle-aged woman heard this, she knew all this very well!

As a senior gossip, the middle-aged woman in front of Xiao Liang has always been proud of being well-informed.

In addition, she has lived here for nearly ten years. Although she has not been to every shop in the surrounding area, she really has an impression of them all.

"...That's all for now." The middle-aged woman was frothing at the mouth for more than seventy minutes. During this period, she also asked Xiao Liang for two bottles of water until 10:17 appeared on the screen of her bracelet. It became 11:29, and the middle-aged woman looked unsatisfied and was ready to take her things and leave.

Xiao Liang was not stingy either. Seeing that the middle-aged woman had indeed provided her with a lot of valuable information, Xiao Liang gave her two large bags of small bread, a large bag of white flour steamed buns, a small bag of compressed biscuits, and a small bag of fruit hard candies. , and then helped her fill the two empty mineral water bottles with water.

The middle-aged woman went home carrying her things with excitement on her face. Xiao Liang watched her go away, and then took out a bag of bread, a carton of milk, a braised egg, and a banana from his storage space.

After having a makeshift lunch, Xiao Liang stood up and started walking quickly around the community park.

There was no way, it was too cold that day, she just sat on the pony for almost two hours, and her body was almost frozen.

This was at the beginning of the end of the world when it was not too dangerous. If it were two or three months later, Xiao Liang would not dare to let himself freeze to the point where his hands and feet became stiff.

From noon to evening, Xiao Liang first walked and then ran. During this period, she also received two other guests who came to her to exchange things.

The two guests were not as talkative as the middle-aged woman she had received before. They provided Xiao Liang with very little information, so in the end Xiao Liang just gave them each a symbolic bottle of water and a bag of biscuits. As reward.

Seeing that the time displayed on his broken mobile phone was already six o'clock in the afternoon, how dare Xiao Liang continue to stay in this community park.

Whether it's dangerous or not is secondary. The key is that three of the four sides of this community park are empty and without any cover. If she stays here for one night, she will have to be frozen out.

She doesn't have Zhen Zhitong's extremely convenient different space, so naturally she can't rest at ease anytime and anywhere.

After stuffing the ponytail, whiteboard, and markers into the suitcase, Xiao Liang carried the suitcase, turned on the flashlight, and turned around to walk toward the villa area with a clear purpose.

But she had just walked out less than a thousand meters away when a scream came from a broken shed on the side of the road.

"Ah - you are a murderer!!! You little bastard who was born but not raised by his mother!!! Look what good you have done?! You don't want to live anymore, right? Follow me. Why do you have such a big face when your children are snatching food! You are not afraid of thunder and lightning from the sky!!!"

The piercing screams made Xiao Liang's eardrums hurt, and she subconsciously wanted to cover her ears. However, before she could raise her hands, a series of vicious curses poured into her ears one after another.

"I found it myself."

The slow, low-pitched, and stammered defense was inconspicuous amidst the sharp and high-pitched scoldings of the woman. If Xiao Liang hadn't been really close to the broken shed, she would have I'm afraid it will all be ignored.

"What's wrong with what you're looking for? Can't your brother eat what you're looking for?"

"Oh my god - please open your eyes - look at us, we have raised a wolf with a bad heart and a rotten heart -"

"She eats, drinks, and wears me. I've raised her for sixteen years—she doesn't even remember any kindness—"

"Do you think what she said is human? She won't let her brother eat anything from her. Do you think she is still a human being? Why don't you just strike her to death with a bolt of lightning!"

Xiao Liang:......

Damn it, why does she encounter strange things wherever she goes?

"You still eat! You still eat! I let you eat!"

Along with the woman's shrill roar, Xiao Liang heard a crackling sound coming from the shack.

"If you have the guts, don't hide! Stop right there!"

"Old Mo - Old Mo, don't pretend to be dead there! Tell me, do you want your son and me, or do you want your niece who is a debt collector with a dead face all day long!"

The word "mo" made Xiao Liang stop subconsciously. She turned her head and looked at the broken shed with air leakage everywhere - couldn't it be what she thought?

"Stop messing around all day long. How come this has happened and you still don't make any sense?"

A man's voice full of exhaustion and helplessness said this to the woman, but the woman really did not make sense at all as he said.

Seeing that her man didn't stand on her side, the woman immediately lunged towards her man with a roar.

"Good old Mo, I have been eating chaffy vegetables with you for more than twenty years, and I gave you the only seedling of your Mo family. You are so good, you actually made up a plan for your unfortunate niece who suffered from the plague. Im not here!