99

Chapter 99 Return Gift

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Brother Datong, why don't you accompany me there?"

Zhen Zhitong had no objection, so Xiao Liang, Zhen Zhitong, and Qiu Liangyu, who was very curious about Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng's family, left the community where they temporarily settled.

People who saw them came over and asked them what they needed.

Xiao Liang said that they wanted to visit the families of Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng, and the man immediately took them to Ye Shaoyang's house.

Hearing the knock on the door, Ye Shaoyang opened the door.

Seeing Qiu Liangyu whose face was burning with the fire of gossip, Ye Shaoyang was stunned for a moment.

"Sister Qiu? Why are you here? Is there something going on with the team?"

Qiu Liangyu waved her hands repeatedly, "No, no. We were thinking that if you just came back, your family would be too busy asking you about what happened over the years, and they might not be able to care about cooking."

The young man who brought them here was confused - he thought they might not care about cooking, so why don't you bring some food over? Your hands are empty. You don't look like you are here to deliver food, but rather like I came here to eat and drink.

As soon as Ye Shaoyang saw the young man's expression, he knew that this man must have misunderstood Qiu Liangyu and the others.

He raised his hand to touch his forehead and said, "Xiao Gao, thank you for bringing them here. Go and do your work, I'm here."

Xiao Gao scratched his head and said, "Then I'll leave first. If anything happens, Brother Ye, please call me again."

Ye Shaoyang thanked him, then stood there and watched him go away.

It wasn't until the three members of the Ye family in the house heard the noise and came out to see what was going on that Ye Shaoyang took Qiu Liangyu and the three of them into his home.

As soon as he told the purpose of the three people's visit, Mother Ye suddenly felt embarrassed.

They did forget to cook early, or Grandma Ye said she was hungry just now, and then Father Ye and Mother Ye remembered that their son was probably hungry too.

Mother Ye was about to make noodles for her son when Grandma Ye heard someone talking at the door of her yard.

Ye Shaoyang stood up and ran to the hospital gate to see the situation. Grandma Ye was supported by Father Ye and followed along with Mother Ye.

"Come into the house and talk." After the three of them greeted the three elders of the Ye family, Ye Shaoyang took them to the large living room on the first floor of his house and sat and talked.

"We just made this, think of it as a dish for your family." Zhen Zhitong took out the chicken stewed with mushrooms, pork stewed vermicelli, braised pork with potatoes, and steamed eggs with shrimps that were placed in his storage space. After coming out, Xiao Liang smiled and said this.

Grandma Ye, Father Ye, and Mother Ye were all shocked by Zhen Zhitong's magical operation. The three of them didn't even notice what Xiao Liang said.

Xiao Liang took one look and knew that Ye Shaoyang must not have had time to tell his family what kind of powers his companions had.

She pointed to the other large pink insulated lunch boxes on the table and said to Ye Shaoyang, "The pink ones are for Brother Xu Feng and the others."

"Then I will send it to him personally later." Wang Xufeng's house is not far from Ye Shaoyang's house. Even without his help in making this trip, Xiao Liang and the others would not be delayed in their meal time. The reason why he wanted to To deliver it in person, the key point is that Zhen Zhitong and the others just entered his house empty-handed.

"How about you take us there directly? There are still patients at their home, and I can just treat them on the way."

Before Xiao Liang could say "Okay," Qiu Liangyu had already spoken first.

If Ye Shaoyang didn't know that Qiu Liangyu wanted to satisfy his strong curiosity at this time, then he wouldn't be the cautious and careful Ye Shaoyang.

He rubbed his brows helplessly, "Then I'll take you there now."

Mother Ye was planning what kind of return gifts she would prepare for these children. When she heard what Ye Shaoyang said, she hurried into the kitchen and quickly picked up two baskets full of ingredients.

She walked out of the kitchen carrying two baskets, "These are for you to take back and eat. They contain some vegetables, fruits, dry goods, etc. Don't dislike them."

"No, Auntie, you're too polite."

Qiu Liangyu waved her hands and did not dare to take them away, but Ye Shaoyang took the basket from his mother's hand and handed them all to Zhen Zhitong, who had a different dimension.

"Take it, my family has its own plastic greenhouse, and these are the most important things at home."

What he didn't say was that when he picked up his parents and grandmother, he would definitely merge these things in his family into the team's public warehouse.

Yes, he has already thought about taking all his parents and grandmother away, because the small eighteenth-tier city where they live now has been surrounded by mutant beasts for a long time.

The reason why everyone can continue to go out to look for supplies now is entirely because the number of mutant beasts has not yet developed to the point where they are completely unable to fight against them.

But according to Ye Shaoyang's observation, this day is actually coming soon.

In addition, since most supplies are showing a bad trend of becoming increasingly scarce, the team of survivors living here are also having more and more conflicts.

They robbed the few important living supplies that they could not produce themselves, such as salt. But since they were important supplies that they could not produce themselves, the reserves of the supplies must be very limited. No matter how much they robbed, these things would eventually be lost. Completely consumed.

If the current situation continues, the small city they live in now will soon become an isolated island-like human survivor base with scarce supplies.

There is no doubt that this kind of place is not suitable for long-term settlement.

In addition, Ye Shaoyang has promised their allies that he will definitely go back to the industrial park to discuss with them where to go next.

As a sincere gentleman who always fulfills his promises, Ye Shaoyang will certainly not abandon his allies as soon as he returns to his hometown.

After coming out of Ye's house, Xiao Liang and the others, led by Ye Shaoyang, made another trip to Wang Xufeng's house.

Wang Xufeng's parents were also very easy to get along with. Xiao Liang and the others came over to deliver things, and Qiu Liangyu also offered to treat their relatives. Wang Xufeng's parents were very embarrassed, and the couple kept saying that they should be the ones to go there.

When Xiao Liang and the others said goodbye and left, Wang Xufeng's parents urgently brought them a lot of gifts in return.

Carrying the same vegetables, fruits, and dry goods given to them by Wang Xufeng's parents, the three of them said goodbye to Ye Shaoyang at the door of Ye's house, and then each of them carried a plastic bag back to their current temporary residence.

When a few people entered the house, Chen Hailong and the others who were left behind were almost finished eating. Fortunately, they all still remembered who the cook was and what the food was. They all left a separate portion for Xiao Liang and the other three. come out.

"You guys have a conscience." Xiao Liang smiled and wiped his hands while enjoying the attentive service of Si Jiajia running around delivering water and towels, and sat down at the dining table with Qiu Liangyu and the others.