105

Chapter 105 Fight back

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Ye Shaoyang felt so fed up that he said to his uncle, "I should have told you, right? I don't have that many cars in my fleet for the couple to exchange for benefits."

"Then, then the other teams..."

"How about other teams? Then you have to ask their captains yourself."

Ye Shaoyang would not take over everything. If his cousin and his wife dared to do such a thing, it would be because his eldest uncle and aunt's mother would not let go and would definitely help them to beg him. Then he Just let them ask for more.

Didn't he say that even if his uncle doted on his son, he shouldn't do it in such a way, right?

Not only did he get involved with his wife, but he actually planned to drag his mother and relatives into it as well. Isn't this a demonic obstacle?

This time he clearly had his word first, but his eldest cousin and his wife still had the guts to take advantage of their team by killing them first and telling them later. If instead of punishing him, he helped them clean up the mess, then they would definitely have the guts to do something even more outrageous next time. thing.

Ye Shaoyang didn't want to destroy his entire team just for these two things.

Although he is the captain of this team in name, in Ye Shaoyang's heart, this team belongs to him, Xiao Liang, Qiu Liangyu, Wang Xufeng, Zhen Zhitong, Chen Hailong and Mo Xiaohan.

They spent countless efforts and time together, and experienced numerous difficulties and dangers before training the current team.

For Ye Shaoyang, this is not something he has the right to dispose of at will, but a treasure that connects him and his companions.

Of course, even if he didn't consider the problem from this slightly sensational perspective, Ye Shaoyang would definitely not use his team in such a place.

You must know that it is the end of the world, and his parents and grandmother are still counting on him to protect them.

Of course, he must use the power in his hands carefully and carefully, instead of letting others take advantage of him casually.

After the father and son were asked to leave by the official team members guarding the door, Ye Shaoyang rubbed his eyebrows and asked Xiao Liang, "Brother Xu Feng, have you already said hello to him?"

Xiao Liang nodded, "Yes."

"Okay, then we don't have to worry about this anymore." After saying that, Ye Shaoyang immediately turned the topic to more serious matters.

What he didn't know was that Grandma Ye, who was originally worried that he would be soft-hearted, was touching a photo frame in her hand with a look of relief.

That is the posthumous photo of Grandpa Ye Shaoyang.

***

"Ye Shaoyang—Ye Shaoyang, come out—you inhumane... uh uh uh——"

Ye Shaoyang and the others had discussed everything, and Xiao Liang was about to go back to his team with Qiu Liangyu to prepare dinner, when the sharp voice of Ye Shaoyang's hall sister-in-law sounded outside the door of Ye's house.

Obviously, the bad news that Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin brought back made her completely unable to handle it.

The woman did not expect that Ye Shaoyang not only refused to help her deal with the aftermath, but also threatened them that if the matter was not resolved, he would not take their family away.