85

Chapter 85: Territory grabbers

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Relatively expensive supplements such as bird's nest and fish maw will not be as marketable as ordinary rice noodles or those so-called "junk foods" and "convenience foods" after the apocalypse. Life is not easy for everyone. It takes a lot of points to exchange for these. Things that ordinary survivors simply dont bother to pay attention to.

With those points, they are still more willing to exchange for more affordable things that can fill their families and themselves.

Therefore, based on the principle of "never let go of anything edible", Xiao Liang and the others basically collected all the expensive supplements that Wang Xufeng kept in the warehouse to gather dust.

Only Xiao Liang, who had so many points that he couldn't spend them all, would exchange some for his companions as snacks every now and then.

Especially after Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia were adopted by her, she frequently went to Wang Xufeng to exchange these things in order to recuperate the two children's health.

Now Qiu Liangyu felt that she had worked too hard and needed nourishment, so Xiao Liang immediately thought of the nourishing foods on Wang Xufeng's account.

She planned to make fish maw stewed chicken for Qiu Liangyu tonight, and then let everyone enjoy Qiu Liangyu's glory tomorrow morning, and eat some instant bird's nest to supplement their nutrition.

Wang Xufeng was worried that no one would replace those expensive things. Now that Xiao Liang had the intention to take care of his "business", Wang Xufeng's attitude suddenly became warm and positive.

He said to Xiao Liang: "Don't you want sea cucumbers? I also have a lot of abalones in stock. How about you just jump over the wall?"

Xiao Liang:......

She can quickly soak fish maw. It doesnt matter if the fish maw stewed chicken is stewed for a slightly shorter time, but it takes a few hours to make a Buddha jump over the wall...

She rubbed her brows and said, "Then let's stew chicken with fish maw tonight, and let Buddha jump over the wall tomorrow night."

Chen Hailong cheered, "Great, we have another big meal!"

Qiu Liangyu, Mo Xiaohan, Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia all looked surprised. Only Ye Shaoyang and Zhen Zhitong silently complained in their hearts about their supreme ability to draw hatred.

Others even have trouble eating, but they are still thinking about eating pepper chicken and Buddha jumping over the wall. This is the rhythm of God, because they are afraid that others will not hate the rich!

Wang Xufeng saw the subtle emotions between the two of them, and he whispered to Ye Shaoyang and Zhen Zhitong: "Those things will expire if you don't eat them. It's rare that there is a wealthy person in our team who is willing to exchange them. Don't stop me from emptying my inventory by talking too much. "

Ye Shaoyang:......

Zhen Zhitong, "Yeah."

Anyway, its not that they dont give him food, some of them are too much to eat, and he is afraid that he will be struck by lightning.

The group of people who were accustomed to eating and drinking with Xiao Liang soon became busy in the three-bedroom and two-living house where they temporarily settled.

Wang Xufeng followed Xiao Liang's request and took out all the ingredients she would use tonight. In addition to a large bag of fish maw and two whole chickens, Xiao Liang also asked Wang Xufeng to exchange some red dates, longans, lotus seeds, white fungus, millet, Common ingredients such as rice, vegetables, tomatoes, tofu, and eggs.

After Wang Xufeng had prepared all the ingredients that everyone wanted to eat, Xiao Liang began to process the fish maw while directing Ye Shaoyang, Wang Xufeng, Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong to process chicken, vegetables, rice and other things.

Fish maw needs to be soaked and stewed for a long time, so a group of people worked for more than four hours before their dinner was finally served smoothly.

In order to prevent anyone from smelling the fragrance and coming to eat, Xiao Liang and the others had carefully closed all the doors and windows from the beginning.

Fish maw stewed chicken is the main dish. Not only is the fish maw and chicken in this dish very popular, but the soup is so popular that everyone scoops it into their own bowls as soon as it is served.

Pour a spoonful of the soup into the rice, and the taste will definitely make you want to eat another bowl after finishing one bowl.

In addition to fish maw stewed chicken, Xiao Liang and the others also made four side dishes: scrambled eggs with tomatoes, stir-fried meat with green peppers, cold shredded cabbage, and tofu mixed with green onions, as well as a large pot full of white rice.

Several people were full after eating. Whether it was the main dish, the side dishes, or even the big pot of white rice, they all devoured it like a whirlwind.

After eating and drinking, Xiao Liang held his belly and sighed, "When I worked in the hotel next to the school, I didn't know how many times I helped the master chef who made Cantonese cuisine. At that time, I was still thinking, and I didn't know what to do. Only then can I eat such expensive food. Who would have thought that a year later, I could eat it easily after the apocalypse."

She was talking about the third month of the apocalypse. One day, she had a sudden whim (the gluttons rebelled) and forced Mo Xiaohan and Qiu Liangyu to join forces to make fish maw stewed chicken and Buddha Jump over the Wall.

It was her first time doing it herself, so the taste wasn't as good as she remembered.

Fortunately, after the end of the world, the catering industry has almost completely declined, and Ye Shaoyang and the others' requirements for delicious food have dropped a lot.

Even if Xiao Liang's food is average in taste, just because of the deliciousness of the ingredients and the heat they bring as hot dishes, everyone is already willing to say "good" have eaten.

After washing the cooking utensils and tableware, Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu prepared the ingredients for tomorrow.

All the things that need to be soaked are taken care of first, and the rest that don't need to be soaked in advance are all prepared according to the portion.

They were busy until ten o'clock in the evening, and then they took the opportunity to go back to sleep.

Tonight they were on duty from three to six o'clock. If they went to bed now, they could still sleep soundly for about five hours.

What the two of them didn't know was that they were destined to not be able to sleep well until three o'clock tonight.

At about one o'clock, the two girls, who were having a good dream, were awakened by a sound of car horns.

Xiao Liang reacted quickly. When she heard the noise downstairs, she immediately got out of bed and headed towards the window with a baseball bat.

At this time, downstairs of the residential building where they temporarily settled, a large number of people were confronting their official team members who were responsible for keeping vigil.

Qiu Liangyu got up in a daze, "What's going on? Why did I hear the car horn and the noise of people?"

"There are new survivors." Xiao Liang said as he raised his feet and walked toward the door. "You help me keep an eye on the Si brothers and sisters. I will go down and help the captain and the others."

The visitor was very aggressive and arrogant. In this case, Mo Xiaohan, the main fighting force, would definitely go to help Ye Shaoyang and the others. In this case, Xiao Liang would not have to entrust his two children to Qiu Liangyu.

Although Qiu Liangyu's combat effectiveness has improved in the past hard training, compared with Xiao Liang and the others, this girl is still a veritable scumbag.

"Then be more careful." Seeing that Xiao Liang's figure had completely disappeared outside the door of their room, Qiu Liangyu hurriedly put on her shoes and trotted to the next room.